Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 31321 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 18:05 - Nov 29 with 4255 views_dezzy

Was it our clubs fault that some Oldham fans was fighting in the regal moon before the game, enough to get it shut down ?

KHBA

scumbag oldham fans on 18:05 - Nov 29 with 4240 viewsnordenblue

scumbag oldham fans on 18:03 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

Because they were full of Oldham fans. It only takes a minority to cause trouble, obviously most Oldham fans in the home ends behaved. Genuine question, when was the last time you broke 7,000 for a league game?

Probably when we last played you lot as youre that massive?
scumbag oldham fans on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 4199 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 18:03 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

Because they were full of Oldham fans. It only takes a minority to cause trouble, obviously most Oldham fans in the home ends behaved. Genuine question, when was the last time you broke 7,000 for a league game?

Were they? Unless you have some facts to back that up, it's impossible to say how many apart from there will have been some. Apart from the issues in the Pearl St and a group of four in the main stand who looked to have been on a hospitality outing, I didn't notice any - even when you scored. But I'm not going to be silly enough to claim that they were the only ones as a fact.

You haven't answered the question, what would your plan have been?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

scumbag oldham fans on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 4135 viewsDaley_Lama

The only good thing that happened on the pitch today was the steward in the away stand who didn't take kindly to one of the two Oldham fans who legged it across the pitch to the away stand.

He thought he had made it to safety, but the steward had a different opinion.

Poll: DF in or out

scumbag oldham fans on 18:32 - Nov 29 with 3919 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 18:08 - Nov 29 by 442Dale

Were they? Unless you have some facts to back that up, it's impossible to say how many apart from there will have been some. Apart from the issues in the Pearl St and a group of four in the main stand who looked to have been on a hospitality outing, I didn't notice any - even when you scored. But I'm not going to be silly enough to claim that they were the only ones as a fact.

You haven't answered the question, what would your plan have been?

To section off a section of either the Pearl Street End or The Main Stand. Or, to make it allocated seating in the first place. What if innocents would have been caught up in that mess today? Anything could have happened.
scumbag oldham fans on 18:34 - Nov 29 with 3901 viewsRotherhamDale

scumbag oldham fans on 18:32 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

To section off a section of either the Pearl Street End or The Main Stand. Or, to make it allocated seating in the first place. What if innocents would have been caught up in that mess today? Anything could have happened.

You sold out the away stand. Why should you have been given more?

When United sell out at city, they don't want an extra section. If there are no tickets left... tough. Don't travel!

Possession with progression.

scumbag oldham fans on 18:42 - Nov 29 with 3812 viewsTVOS1907

I explained why your first point wasn't practical earlier in the week, but you didn't seem to take much notice of it.

The home ends aren't built in a way that makes it possible to segregate them, such as the number of turnstiles and entrance/exit gates.

Why were a lot of Oldham fans in the actual away end also acting like dicks?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

scumbag oldham fans on 19:00 - Nov 29 with 3680 views_dezzy

scumbag oldham fans on 18:34 - Nov 29 by RotherhamDale

You sold out the away stand. Why should you have been given more?

When United sell out at city, they don't want an extra section. If there are no tickets left... tough. Don't travel!

This is a bit harsh, When we played Fleetwood last year, our fans were asking for extra tickets and on about going into the home end, Bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

I know if our fans had of gone in they wouldn't of kicked off, but we still had the billy big boy attitude wanting more tickets.

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 19:03 - Nov 29 with 3663 viewsDaley_Lama

We should have given Oldham a block of the TDS when they had sold the 3200
When they had sold that we should have given them another block of the TDS
When they sold that we should have give them a third block of the TDS
When they sold that we should have given them a 4th block of the TDS
When they (is the TDS all Oldham yet?) had sold them we should have given them half of the Sandy
When they had sold that we should have given the other half of the Sandy.

When they had the whole of the Willbutts, Sandy and TDS, we should have given them the Chairmans' box.

Or

Dear Oldham, as the away team you have the biggest stand in the ground, approximately 30% of the ground capacity. That's it, sorry. If you are not one of the 3200 please don't enter the home end and injure women, stewards or even yourselves..

scumbag oldham fans on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 3618 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 18:42 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

I explained why your first point wasn't practical earlier in the week, but you didn't seem to take much notice of it.

The home ends aren't built in a way that makes it possible to segregate them, such as the number of turnstiles and entrance/exit gates.

Why were a lot of Oldham fans in the actual away end also acting like dicks?

I didn't see any Oldham fans 'acting like cocks'. Christ, it's local derby. As for the City/United thing, that's because home fans can fill those seats which is fair enough.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:10 - Nov 29 with 3595 viewsTommoRAFC

scumbag oldham fans on 19:03 - Nov 29 by Daley_Lama

We should have given Oldham a block of the TDS when they had sold the 3200
When they had sold that we should have given them another block of the TDS
When they sold that we should have give them a third block of the TDS
When they sold that we should have given them a 4th block of the TDS
When they (is the TDS all Oldham yet?) had sold them we should have given them half of the Sandy
When they had sold that we should have given the other half of the Sandy.

When they had the whole of the Willbutts, Sandy and TDS, we should have given them the Chairmans' box.

Or

Dear Oldham, as the away team you have the biggest stand in the ground, approximately 30% of the ground capacity. That's it, sorry. If you are not one of the 3200 please don't enter the home end and injure women, stewards or even yourselves..

Remember barnet being given the main stand a while ago but you'd of been talking less then 100 that night. You've also got to consider facilities like toilets and stuff. But how can you keep both sets of fans safe if oldham choose to behave like that? There is no safe solution cause nobs will be nobs...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

scumbag oldham fans on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 3586 viewsnordenblue

scumbag oldham fans on 19:08 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I didn't see any Oldham fans 'acting like cocks'. Christ, it's local derby. As for the City/United thing, that's because home fans can fill those seats which is fair enough.

A local derby isn't an open invitation to act like a neanderthal
scumbag oldham fans on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 3585 viewsDaley_Lama

Just because you didn't see it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

scumbag oldham fans on 19:12 - Nov 29 with 3565 viewsGhanaDale

But its not a derby.
We literally could not give 2 shites about your team.
We are not rivals, as much as you want us to be.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

scumbag oldham fans on 19:15 - Nov 29 with 3528 viewsfirgrovedale51

I did fooking lots of them
scumbag oldham fans on 19:16 - Nov 29 with 3384 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 19:11 - Nov 29 by nordenblue

A local derby isn't an open invitation to act like a neanderthal

I didn't say it did, I'm completely against football violence as innocent people can get caught up. I wanted Oldham to get a larger allocation TO PRESERVE THE SAFETY OF BOTH SETS OF SUPPORTERS.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:16 - Nov 29 with 3371 viewsfinberty

scumbag oldham fans on 19:12 - Nov 29 by GhanaDale

But its not a derby.

And, OAFC Ryan, thank you for expressing concern about that poor person who was being tended to by the paramedics and stretchered away.

Oh, that's right.

You didn't.

Quality.

What a memory of the day the Biffo's visited.

Makes you yearn for bury in a strange way.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:20 - Nov 29 with 3323 viewsfirgrovedale51

scumbag oldham fans on 19:16 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I didn't say it did, I'm completely against football violence as innocent people can get caught up. I wanted Oldham to get a larger allocation TO PRESERVE THE SAFETY OF BOTH SETS OF SUPPORTERS.

They had no right to extra seats they had their allocation that's the end of it , if then they go in the home end (and how would the turnstile operators know they were Latics fans) they are there illegally.
So they should be fooking shot at dawn
scumbag oldham fans on 19:22 - Nov 29 with 3309 viewsToffeemanc

There's one on here who is acting a total cock
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 19:25]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

scumbag oldham fans on 19:29 - Nov 29 with 3256 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 19:16 - Nov 29 by finberty

And, OAFC Ryan, thank you for expressing concern about that poor person who was being tended to by the paramedics and stretchered away.

Oh, that's right.

You didn't.

Quality.

What a memory of the day the Biffo's visited.

Makes you yearn for bury in a strange way.

I haven't seen anything official. If something has happened, I hope the person involved is ok and I condemn the actions of any Oldham fans who have hurt an innocent party.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:33 - Nov 29 with 3237 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 19:12 - Nov 29 by GhanaDale

But its not a derby.

Bury don't care about you and neither do we. We're both much bigger clubs than you. Bury were in the Championship not long ago, somewhere where you've never been in your entire history. Their rivals are Bolton. A local derby is two teams in close proximity to each other which we both definitely are.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:33 - Nov 29 with 3236 viewsolympicdale

scumbag oldham fans on 17:38 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I predicted something like this would happen, sadly. Football supporters are meant to be segregated for a reason. Solely down to the incompetence of your club and GMP.

Typical Oldham, sherking any responsibility

Tosser

Life is a game of fate.

scumbag oldham fans on 19:40 - Nov 29 with 3191 viewsboffley

Er Ryan. I believe that innocents were caught up in things today--and why? Not because of anything Rochdale AFC or GMP did but simply because a number of Oldham fans went into the home end and then decided to behave in a manner totally unacceptable to any reasonable human being. You should be ashamed of your fellow "fans".
scumbag oldham fans on 19:48 - Nov 29 with 3119 viewsoa85

Bitter are we
scumbag oldham fans on 19:53 - Nov 29 with 3074 viewsDaley_Lama

scumbag oldham fans on 19:48 - Nov 29 by oa85

Bitter are we

About the result? No. Not one Dale fan has said anything on here other than Oldham deserved to win.

About idiotic pricks in the home end whose expulsion led to a lady being injured and a paramedic or doctor from your own stand having to come and perform emergency medical attention on one of your own fans, yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024