Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 31320 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 4242 viewsRotherhamDale

scumbag oldham fans on 19:48 - Nov 29 by oa85

Bitter are we

Nope. The better team won.

Some of your fans were acting like idiots.

Nice try at fishing though.

Possession with progression.

scumbag oldham fans on 19:58 - Nov 29 with 4217 viewsKenBoon

scumbag oldham fans on 19:33 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

Bury don't care about you and neither do we. We're both much bigger clubs than you. Bury were in the Championship not long ago, somewhere where you've never been in your entire history. Their rivals are Bolton. A local derby is two teams in close proximity to each other which we both definitely are.

LOL. Face it. Nobody cares about you. You don't have a derby and no amount of arsehole-ery will create one. For me you'll always be the team we play in a pre-season friendly. Maybe go and cause some bovver around Hyde or sing BANTER songs at FC United. If neither of those work there's always Manc City's youth teams.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:58 - Nov 29 with 4217 viewsoafc_ryan

I'm back home now so this is my final post on the matter. I am against any sort of football violence, I condemn the actions of any Oldham fans who couldn't behave themselves and I sincerely hope that anybody caught up in anything is ok. My feelings are that this could have all been prevented as you have had a month to plan for extra Oldham fans, in order to preserve the safety of everyone in Spotland, my suggestion was an extra section but we obviously disagree on that. I'm not wasting my time repeating points and I wish Dale success as long as it's not at our expense. I am a sole person and I do not represent every single Oldham fan, that's life. As I've said, I condemn the actions of any Oldham fans who have caused trouble but I didn't comment on it previously as I've seen nothing official.
scumbag oldham fans on 20:03 - Nov 29 with 4151 viewsD_Alien

scumbag oldham fans on 19:58 - Nov 29 by KenBoon

LOL. Face it. Nobody cares about you. You don't have a derby and no amount of arsehole-ery will create one. For me you'll always be the team we play in a pre-season friendly. Maybe go and cause some bovver around Hyde or sing BANTER songs at FC United. If neither of those work there's always Manc City's youth teams.

That's just embarrassing KB, a bit like our performance today

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

scumbag oldham fans on 20:04 - Nov 29 with 4127 viewsYorkshire_Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 17:47 - Nov 29 by dale_spotland

Jesus Christ, you don't really believe that do you?

So a couple of Biffo's cause trouble in the HOME ends and it's our fault?

I know you're young but come on, use your brain.

Ryan's not got use of the family brain cell today.........back in use Thur/Friday next week when some sense may prevail.
scumbag oldham fans on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 4125 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 19:58 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I'm back home now so this is my final post on the matter. I am against any sort of football violence, I condemn the actions of any Oldham fans who couldn't behave themselves and I sincerely hope that anybody caught up in anything is ok. My feelings are that this could have all been prevented as you have had a month to plan for extra Oldham fans, in order to preserve the safety of everyone in Spotland, my suggestion was an extra section but we obviously disagree on that. I'm not wasting my time repeating points and I wish Dale success as long as it's not at our expense. I am a sole person and I do not represent every single Oldham fan, that's life. As I've said, I condemn the actions of any Oldham fans who have caused trouble but I didn't comment on it previously as I've seen nothing official.

That's sensible enough even if we don't have to all agree.

Shame it was spoilt somewhat by talk of how fantastically MASSIVE one club is against another earlier. Nobody should ever care about that, or how many fans you'd take to Gillingham on a cold Tuesday in January.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

scumbag oldham fans on 20:17 - Nov 29 with 4029 viewsTalkingSutty

scumbag oldham fans on 19:58 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

We did have a plan though we gave you over 3000 tickets in a area of the ground which is designed to house away supporters only. I have no doubt there was probably another couple of hundred Latics fans around other areas of the ground and they behaved themselves, so a bit of credit goes to them. Those idiots who decided to play up in the TDS stand just spoiled the day really, if upsetting woman and reducing young kids to tears gives them a thrill any decent Oldham fan will alienate themselves from their actions. They wanted trouble and bugger anybody else's enjoyment,it's all about them

You don't sound like a bad lad so don't think there is an excuse for what happened today because there isn't, it's numpty heads who can't hold their ale going through life never growing up,you should pity them.

Anyway, cracking win for you lot today. Thought you looked well organised, enjoy your win.
scumbag oldham fans on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 4002 viewsNinco

scumbag oldham fans on 17:38 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I predicted something like this would happen, sadly. Football supporters are meant to be segregated for a reason. Solely down to the incompetence of your club and GMP.

What a stupid comment. There is a massive sign over the turnstile entrance that says HOME FANS ONLY, and to make doubly sure, someone had stuck a notice up saying any away fans who enter the home stand risk being ejected. They also had stewards there to tell anyone who couldn't read where to go, but Oldham still chose to go in that stand. How is that incompetence on behalf of the club or GMP???

You'll be telling us next that Oldham fans attacking the programme sellers on Sandy Lane was the fault of the club or GMP. They are just fans like yourself who give up their time to sell programmes to help the club, and they were forced to sell programmes from inside the ground for their own safety because of these morons.

Are the club responsible for lighting the smoke bombs in the away stand? Are they responsible for some of your fans running on the pitch? Are they responsible for the trouble in the Regal Moon?

Whenever the police are involved in an incident at a football match, they send a report to the authorities, so there's a good chance that your club could be facing a fine now. That is money that you should be spending on players or on building a fourth stand for your poor attempt at a stadium, but instead, it is going to be spent on fines.
Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 3985 viewsolympicdale

scumbag oldham fans on 19:48 - Nov 29 by oa85

Bitter are we

How pathetic...

bitter about what, about one of your fans coming in to our end, and injuring a woman in the process, smoke bombs etc....yes we're so bitter

couldn't make it up..

Life is a game of fate.

scumbag oldham fans on 20:32 - Nov 29 with 3887 viewsKenBoon

scumbag oldham fans on 20:03 - Nov 29 by D_Alien

That's just embarrassing KB, a bit like our performance today

Well I'm sorry if i've embarrassed you, but it's how I feel. Maybe there's a Rugby League rivalry in there, which carries over into Football for some people. I'm against all forms of Rugby so couldn't care less about that.

A big thing for me is the Ernie Cooksey link. Ernie was one of the bravest and honest Footballers i've seen play, and the banner the OAFC fans take everywhere is a brilliant tribute to the lad. Mentally I just cannot get the spice because of that, also the lack of history, which is mostly the Rose Bowl friendlies. It probably makes it more of a love-in than an actual rivalry in my mind. I like their fans and club.

On the subject of their scumbag following. The amount of people they brought today was freakish compared to their regular numbers. This would suggest that the fixture attracted a lot of people who weren't fans and actually had other intentions. It's not fair to hammer regular Fans for their local scum jumping on board. We've had these issues before and as always the fans will take the blame, but it should be the individuals, they should be held responsible for their unacceptable behaviour, which I doubt they have any remorse for. Due to Football's very past history the Media will always brand it as 'fans' causing trouble. It sells more papers, generates more clickbait and is lazy journalism.
scumbag oldham fans on 20:36 - Nov 29 with 3841 viewsD_Alien

scumbag oldham fans on 20:32 - Nov 29 by KenBoon

Well I'm sorry if i've embarrassed you, but it's how I feel. Maybe there's a Rugby League rivalry in there, which carries over into Football for some people. I'm against all forms of Rugby so couldn't care less about that.

A big thing for me is the Ernie Cooksey link. Ernie was one of the bravest and honest Footballers i've seen play, and the banner the OAFC fans take everywhere is a brilliant tribute to the lad. Mentally I just cannot get the spice because of that, also the lack of history, which is mostly the Rose Bowl friendlies. It probably makes it more of a love-in than an actual rivalry in my mind. I like their fans and club.

On the subject of their scumbag following. The amount of people they brought today was freakish compared to their regular numbers. This would suggest that the fixture attracted a lot of people who weren't fans and actually had other intentions. It's not fair to hammer regular Fans for their local scum jumping on board. We've had these issues before and as always the fans will take the blame, but it should be the individuals, they should be held responsible for their unacceptable behaviour, which I doubt they have any remorse for. Due to Football's very past history the Media will always brand it as 'fans' causing trouble. It sells more papers, generates more clickbait and is lazy journalism.

You embarrassed yourself by posting what you did in response to a teenage lad from Oldham who's got a lot to learn but isn't going to do so from your response.

[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 20:38]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

scumbag oldham fans on 20:45 - Nov 29 with 3751 viewsstuartcryer

scumbag oldham fans on 17:38 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I predicted something like this would happen, sadly. Football supporters are meant to be segregated for a reason. Solely down to the incompetence of your club and GMP.

Correct sorry bad organisation there was Buffon in the sandy as well

wardle blue

scumbag oldham fans on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 3715 viewsKenBoon

scumbag oldham fans on 20:36 - Nov 29 by D_Alien

You embarrassed yourself by posting what you did in response to a teenage lad from Oldham who's got a lot to learn but isn't going to do so from your response.

[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 20:38]

scumbag oldham fans on 20:51 - Nov 29 with 3657 viewsstuartcryer

Retards no police or club planning could stop that you Biffos should be ashamed of yourselves one and all get rid of your scum element

wardle blue

scumbag oldham fans on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 3624 viewsBrighouseDale

scumbag oldham fans on 20:17 - Nov 29 by TalkingSutty

We did have a plan though we gave you over 3000 tickets in a area of the ground which is designed to house away supporters only. I have no doubt there was probably another couple of hundred Latics fans around other areas of the ground and they behaved themselves, so a bit of credit goes to them. Those idiots who decided to play up in the TDS stand just spoiled the day really, if upsetting woman and reducing young kids to tears gives them a thrill any decent Oldham fan will alienate themselves from their actions. They wanted trouble and bugger anybody else's enjoyment,it's all about them

You don't sound like a bad lad so don't think there is an excuse for what happened today because there isn't, it's numpty heads who can't hold their ale going through life never growing up,you should pity them.

Anyway, cracking win for you lot today. Thought you looked well organised, enjoy your win.

Sorry TS, thought that was a good post but hit the wrong tiny button on my phone.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

scumbag oldham fans on 21:01 - Nov 29 with 3574 viewsstuartcryer

How and why did they get in with smoke bombs come on that's got to be our fault letting away fans in has got to be our fault we need to clamp down this should have been all ticket we knew this was. Big game for Oldham we should have organised better

wardle blue

scumbag oldham fans on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 3400 viewsR_AFC

The majority of the trouble will probably not have been caused by football fans. It will have been predominantly Chavs that will attend a few games, not watch the match and just chant at the opposing fans all game. These people give football fans the bad name.

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

scumbag oldham fans on 00:39 - Nov 30 with 3066 viewsTVOS1907

scumbag oldham fans on 19:08 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I didn't see any Oldham fans 'acting like cocks'. Christ, it's local derby. As for the City/United thing, that's because home fans can fill those seats which is fair enough.

Bringing a flare or two into a football ground is acting like a dick.

Fighting with stewards and police is acting like a dick.

Having to be searched by police and stewards round the side of the Willbutts Lane stand means you were acting like a dick.

Going into the home end as an away fan is acting like a dick.

Racing from said home end, leaping over the wall, then running up the tunnel to the concourse is acting like a dick.

You've posted really well and sensibly on here over the last week or so, Ryan, but that comment is well wide of the mark.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 0:56]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

scumbag oldham fans on 02:06 - Nov 30 with 2954 viewsRosun

Season ticket holder here, in the Pearl Street Stand. Row F. You'll know me, bit lairy and uncouth, could do with a shave, accompanied by a 7 year old girl who wears a pink monster hat. Apart from today. Saw a young girl progamme seller getting turned over so decided to take the little 'un back home. Arrived back at the ground and despite the fact that the seat says reserved on it was met by some oldham halfwit who thought it was his seat. Minor altercation ensued which meant that he disappeared up his own arse hole. After 4 minutes got told to sit down by more oldham arse holes in the home end (remember Ernie Cooksey ... thought not)
Then saw away fans punching a woman in the face whilst trying to run away from the coppers.
Jesus. Keeping hold of the football, smoke bomb, punching women. Fcuking embarrassing football fans. I just hope Rochdale allocate them 0 tickets next time we play them. Total fcukin muppets.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 10:30]
scumbag oldham fans on 03:34 - Nov 30 with 2909 viewsanotherbiffo

Latics fan here, though I live too far away to get to games now.

Jesus, it sounds like there were some right bell-ends in with our lot today. So I'd like to apologise on behalf of all the decent Oldham fans who form the backbone of our support. Sorry about these cretins spoiling it for everyone else.

I'd also like to add that ticket allocations are the business of Rochdale F.C. alone and those Latics fans ranting about the need for a larger allocation were frankly embarrassing given that negotiations probably took place at the beginning of the season when we were fully expected to be languishing in our usual place, one place above the relegation zone.
Talk about Billy Big Balls!

Anyway, good luck and hope you're in the mix at the end of the season - though we'll probably beat you at B.P. too!
scumbag oldham fans on 05:32 - Nov 30 with 2876 viewsoa85

scumbag oldham fans on 08:57 - Nov 30 with 2721 viewsSympatheticTic

scumbag oldham fans on 19:11 - Nov 29 by nordenblue

A local derby isn't an open invitation to act like a neanderthal

Oldham aggro, Oldham aggro, hello, hello.

Shenanigans off the pitch aside, we were good today... Can't deny that. Would've taken a point but we turned up and were so clinical. With all due respect, we're a decent side and will be above a lot of sides come May.
scumbag oldham fans on 09:05 - Nov 30 with 2693 viewsSympatheticTic

Don't need a derby when we can just turn up and take the piss Kenneth.
scumbag oldham fans on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 2623 viewsTalkingSutty

scumbag oldham fans on 08:57 - Nov 30 by SympatheticTic

Oldham aggro, Oldham aggro, hello, hello.

Shenanigans off the pitch aside, we were good today... Can't deny that. Would've taken a point but we turned up and were so clinical. With all due respect, we're a decent side and will be above a lot of sides come May.

I don't think you will be, would be every surprised if you make the play offs in fact. If I am wrong feel free to come back in May and let me know.

Yesterday you beat a team missing a couple of key players and I suspect Dawson and Lund where also carrying injuries. We played nowhere near our capabilities and you caught us at a good time

Oldham fans are famished, they have had not a jot of success for years now and yesterday it was weird to witness so many grown men suffering premature ejaculation over beating their obvious Derby rivals.

The bubble will pop soon, it always does for you lot.
scumbag oldham fans on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 2607 viewsoa85

Cringe cringe cringe, get back to league two so you can have your shitty little derby in front of 3000 home fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024