Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Settlement reached with Laudrup 17:49 - May 23 with 38486 viewsHubert

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/laudrup-settlement-1572206.aspx
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:06 - May 27 with 2033 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:08 - May 26 by reddythered

I suspect if Shaky pegged it, he'd still try to get the last word in via innovative usage of ouija boards.

You know what, I'll stop contributing to this thread when I have nothing further to say on the issues that have arisen.

And there is one further thing to mention in connection with this failed hatchet job that has been attempted on me; the role of Exciled.

Now Exciled has gone to great lengths to inform us of his aversion to being told 'I was right'.

Well you know what, based on the evidence to hand I was right about the size of Laudrup's payout. F*cking deal with it, Exciled.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 12:14 - May 27 with 1939 viewsWitneyjack

# Exiled...........
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:03 - May 27 with 1887 viewsChono

Fair play, your BTEC in Sandwiches is definitely helping you out with regards to the mechanics of the financial world
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:18 - May 27 with 1838 viewsjackonicko

Just ploughed through 16 pages of this...wow.

I do like the cut of Lisa's jib though. I think I remember her from Swanmail back in the day. Top work.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:44 - May 27 with 1820 viewsUxbridge

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:18 - May 27 by jackonicko

Just ploughed through 16 pages of this...wow.

I do like the cut of Lisa's jib though. I think I remember her from Swanmail back in the day. Top work.

Yes it's her. Asked same question a few days ago.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:03 - May 27 with 1799 viewsBanosswan

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:03 - May 27 by Chono

Fair play, your BTEC in Sandwiches is definitely helping you out with regards to the mechanics of the financial world

BTEC in sandwiches

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:17 - May 27 with 1784 viewsjackonicko

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:44 - May 27 by Uxbridge

Yes it's her. Asked same question a few days ago.

Sorry, must have missed that in the mass of posts!
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:35 - May 27 with 1759 viewsUxbridge

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:17 - May 27 by jackonicko

Sorry, must have missed that in the mass of posts!

Wasn't involved on this thread. Thankfully.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:47 - May 27 with 1748 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:06 - May 27 by Shaky

You know what, I'll stop contributing to this thread when I have nothing further to say on the issues that have arisen.

And there is one further thing to mention in connection with this failed hatchet job that has been attempted on me; the role of Exciled.

Now Exciled has gone to great lengths to inform us of his aversion to being told 'I was right'.

Well you know what, based on the evidence to hand I was right about the size of Laudrup's payout. F*cking deal with it, Exciled.

What evidence is that then?

Surely you're not referring to the Post speculating that the settlement was 'thought to be likely to be £2m or more'.
The weasel words used means they have no evidence (not surprising given it was confidential) and the lowest fig you mentioned anyway was £2.7m which is not £2m - in fact it is 35% more than £2m.

I do hope you're more accurate with all the advice you're selling. And why do you feel it necessary to be so rude all of the time?
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 08:30 - May 28 with 1652 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:47 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Surely you're not referring to the Post speculating that the settlement was 'thought to be likely to be £2m or more'.
The weasel words used means they have no evidence (not surprising given it was confidential) and the lowest fig you mentioned anyway was £2.7m which is not £2m - in fact it is 35% more than £2m.

I do hope you're more accurate with all the advice you're selling. And why do you feel it necessary to be so rude all of the time?

As somebody said a few pages ago all that needs to be said **on topic** has already been said in this thread, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to keep going round in circles.

You think I have been rude to my would be lynch mob? I personally consider I have been remarkably restrained, but I trust you will at least grant me that I have in no way discriminated with respect to race, gender or sexuality in my use of language.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:00 - May 28 with 1582 viewsLord_Bony

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:47 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Nay,Nay....and thrice nay...

I was simply quoting what I heard directly off Radio Wales...weasel words?tsk Lisa...

"On the news earlier the figure is rumoured to be around the £2 million mark...basically the rest of his contract..this is what the club expected to pay all parties wish each other well and will not comment further on the matter.

And that was that.

Now he s free to take the helm at Spurs."

Btw sorry for asking for some pics...it was Friday night and I d had a few. X

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:24 - May 28 with 1540 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:00 - May 28 by Lord_Bony

Nay,Nay....and thrice nay...

I was simply quoting what I heard directly off Radio Wales...weasel words?tsk Lisa...

"On the news earlier the figure is rumoured to be around the £2 million mark...basically the rest of his contract..this is what the club expected to pay all parties wish each other well and will not comment further on the matter.

And that was that.

Now he s free to take the helm at Spurs."

Btw sorry for asking for some pics...it was Friday night and I d had a few. X

So you're only a sex pest after a few drinks then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024