Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars, Episode VII 18:21 - Apr 29 with 8586 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27210448

Original Star Wars actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill will feature in Star Wars, Episode VII, the latest film in the franchise.

just wont be the same will it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Star Wars, Episode VII on 19:45 - Apr 29 with 4850 viewsbosh67

She definitely activated my lightsabre in Return Of The Jedi.

She progressively wore less and less and I wish they had made another two with a year or so of Jedi.

36 years on she probably won't look the same in the Jedi bikini!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 20:39 - Apr 29 with 4808 viewsthame_hoops

It's certainly going to be intriguing. I hope they do a fans fancy dress at the premiere again, I'll dust off my wookie costume
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 20:40]
Star Wars, Episode VII on 20:40 - Apr 29 with 4807 viewsFredManRave

Star Wars, Episode VII on 19:45 - Apr 29 by bosh67

She definitely activated my lightsabre in Return Of The Jedi.

She progressively wore less and less and I wish they had made another two with a year or so of Jedi.

36 years on she probably won't look the same in the Jedi bikini!

Helen Mirren wood.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 22:50 - Apr 29 with 4724 viewsloftboy

Am I the only perso in the world who hasn't watched any of the star war films, I was 10 when the original came out and was virtually the only kid in my class who didn't go to the cinema to see it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:26 - Apr 29 with 4701 viewseastside_r

Star Wars, Episode VII on 22:50 - Apr 29 by loftboy

Am I the only perso in the world who hasn't watched any of the star war films, I was 10 when the original came out and was virtually the only kid in my class who didn't go to the cinema to see it.

No mate. I was about 8. Haven't seen any of them either. Don't plan to start now.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 00:52 - Apr 30 with 4666 viewsCanadaRanger

Next week we can all celebrate Star Wars Day!

May the Fourth be with you...
Star Wars, Episode VII on 00:57 - Apr 30 with 4665 viewsJuzzie

Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:26 - Apr 29 by eastside_r

No mate. I was about 8. Haven't seen any of them either. Don't plan to start now.

you missed out! probably wont have the same impact now in your 40's but any 8-15 year old at the time, it was heaven!

First three (i.e IV, V, VI) were great, second three (I, II, III) a bit naff.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 07:58 - Apr 30 with 4605 viewsWokingR

I don't think this is going to end well

Login to get fewer ads

Star Wars, Episode VII on 08:58 - Apr 30 with 4569 viewsPunteR

Star Wars, Episode VII on 07:58 - Apr 30 by WokingR

I don't think this is going to end well

Technology in film can do extraordinary things these days. Maybe Andy Serkis is playing a mo cap version of young princess Laya.
JJ Abrams did a great job on Star Trek ,hopefully he can get Star Wars back on track because the last films were terrible.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 09:08 - Apr 30 with 4566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dreadful idea. Still, if we're getting the old crew back together to re-live the original films, maybe Sinéad McMathúna's husband would loan her back to me. I'm pretty sure I could do better than our experience during the Star Wars IV-IX triple bill when I gave a six-hour slobbery kiss and lockjaw.

Maybe she's upped her game too. She's got kids now, so I think that maybe she puts out now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Star Wars, Episode VII on 09:14 - Apr 30 with 4559 viewspaulparker

Star Wars, Episode VII on 08:58 - Apr 30 by PunteR

Technology in film can do extraordinary things these days. Maybe Andy Serkis is playing a mo cap version of young princess Laya.
JJ Abrams did a great job on Star Trek ,hopefully he can get Star Wars back on track because the last films were terrible.

I'd still Pork It !!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:02 - Apr 30 with 4544 viewsdaveB

i doubt they are going to have a big role in the films but will hopefully be good I didn't think the prequels were that bad well the last 2 were ok the first was crap though , my son watches the cartoon series which is excellent
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 10:03]
Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:15 - Apr 30 with 4528 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All morning I've had a mental image of our Ingham as C3PO.

Shame Ecclestone's gone, he's got the complexio for the Emperor role.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:17 - Apr 30 with 4526 viewsbob566

exciting times. Can't wait.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/star-wars-episode-vii-mark-3476122
Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:20 - Apr 30 with 4520 viewsexiled_dictator

Carrie Fisher and her owner arriving at JFK back in 2012.
Have no idea who is carrying her.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:21 - Apr 30 with 4518 viewsTheBlob

Zen for kiddies.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:35 - Apr 30 with 4505 viewsthame_hoops

What i find odd is kenny baker is also included yet R2 is all cgi now, and when it's close ups they use a prop robot, can't see it going back to a midgit inside?!

Also Peter Mayhew can barely walk, he uses a stick so is chewie gonna have a stick too?

Interesting...

So come on guys, who is your favourite character... Mines in my avatar !
Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:49 - Apr 30 with 4490 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:35 - Apr 30 by thame_hoops

What i find odd is kenny baker is also included yet R2 is all cgi now, and when it's close ups they use a prop robot, can't see it going back to a midgit inside?!

Also Peter Mayhew can barely walk, he uses a stick so is chewie gonna have a stick too?

Interesting...

Leia, naturally.

Yoda was funny, but he didn't have Leia's breasts. Jeez, I would have followed those breasts into the Death Star itself.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Mind you, when it emerged that she had kissed her brother, man I could never look at her the same way again.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:51 - Apr 30 with 4479 viewsJuzzie

Star Wars Episode VII: The Rise Of The Colostomy Bag
Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 4463 viewstoboboly

Interesting...

Greedo, Stormtroopers, Tie-fighters. I was a sucker for crap characters, possibly why I support QPR.

Oh and Han, makes a perfect number 10.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 11:19 - Apr 30 with 4436 viewsPunteR

Interesting...

Boba fett.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 11:36 - Apr 30 with 4420 viewsW7Ranger

I'm a massive Star Wars fan. As has been said, the first 3 films (Episodes 4, 5 and 6) were brilliant. Episode 1 not great in terms of action/characters but obviously important for the Stroyline. Episode 2 better and Episode 3 is excellent and quite dark too! Great action, special effects and a very cleverly written storyline too!

Have all 6 Episodes recorded on my Sky Plus box and my 9 year old twin boys absolutely love them. As a consequence they have loads of Lego Star Wars characters and several built Fighter Ships plus various other toys, annuals and books. Not to mention a couple of Star Wars Wii games that they play to death. They know more about Star Wars in the last two years than I do now!!

There's much worse things they could be in to!
Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:01 - Apr 30 with 4402 viewsthame_hoops

Star Wars, Episode VII on 11:19 - Apr 30 by PunteR

Boba fett.

Great choice!

There is supposedly a spin off film that's going to be made
Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:09 - Apr 30 with 4397 viewsmikeygunn

Grand Admiral Thrawn. I am a geek.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:57 - Apr 30 with 4362 viewsrosseeles

I just wish they'd stop flogging this horse, the first 3 were awesome and actually the last 3 were ok too, but another 3? really? seeing princess leia as an old lady will ruin my childhood memories...in fact all i can picture is how she'll look now in her "jabba the hut" outfit. christ

They'll be one big winner here and thats disney, they could make the most god awful film and they'll still be raking in the cash for years to come.

Will we get new OAP star wars Figures? Luke with his adjustable walking frame? Han solo with clip on grey hair?

Sheesh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024