Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars, Episode VII 18:21 - Apr 29 with 8588 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27210448

Original Star Wars actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill will feature in Star Wars, Episode VII, the latest film in the franchise.

just wont be the same will it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:58 - Apr 30 with 2111 viewsTheBlob

Star Wars, Episode VII on 10:51 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

Star Wars Episode VII: The Rise Of The Colostomy Bag

"May The Nurse Be With You"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:07 - Apr 30 with 2098 viewsJuzzie

Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:57 - Apr 30 by rosseeles

I just wish they'd stop flogging this horse, the first 3 were awesome and actually the last 3 were ok too, but another 3? really? seeing princess leia as an old lady will ruin my childhood memories...in fact all i can picture is how she'll look now in her "jabba the hut" outfit. christ

They'll be one big winner here and thats disney, they could make the most god awful film and they'll still be raking in the cash for years to come.

Will we get new OAP star wars Figures? Luke with his adjustable walking frame? Han solo with clip on grey hair?

Sheesh

George Lucas had always intended right from the beginning to have 9 films.

Episodes IV, V, VI first then followed by I, II, III and VII, VIII and IX.

I remember years ago (i.e. the 80's) titles such as The Day of The Wookie being banded around.

The problem was that after the first three he decided to stop and concentrate on his family as he didn't want to miss seeing his kids grow up as doing the films would virtually take him away from his family the whole time. That's why there was such a long gap.

That meant the mojo was lost, the "first" three episodes were awful, Episode III just about redeeming them. There is a course a danger of the final three being awful too, especially if Disney is involved. They'll just become "Twilight" type-teen flicks. Bleeeeerrrccchhhhh!!!

I had so much stuff (magazines, original artwork books etc) I wished I'd kept them.

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 13:10]
Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:09 - Apr 30 with 2090 viewsW7Ranger

Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:58 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

"May The Nurse Be With You"

"Attack of the Moans"
Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:14 - Apr 30 with 2083 viewsTheBlob

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:09 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

"Attack of the Moans"

"The enema srtrikes back"

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:17 - Apr 30 with 2078 viewsW7Ranger

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:14 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

"The enema srtrikes back"

"Return of the Bed bath!"
Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:25 - Apr 30 with 2074 viewsTheBlob

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:17 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

"Return of the Bed bath!"

"In a lavatory,far,far away........"

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:27 - Apr 30 with 2071 viewsW7Ranger

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:25 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

"In a lavatory,far,far away........"

"Your bladder is weak old man"
Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:30 - Apr 30 with 2069 viewsTheBlob

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:27 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

"Your bladder is weak old man"

Is that Luke Stairlifter going to be in it?

Login to get fewer ads

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:34 - Apr 30 with 2063 viewsheadhoops

Will Loic Remy be able to play Lando Calrissian????

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:37 - Apr 30 with 2058 viewstoboboly

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:34 - Apr 30 by headhoops

Will Loic Remy be able to play Lando Calrissian????

He's on loan to the Bothans until June 1st.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 2040 viewsheadhoops

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:37 - Apr 30 by toboboly

He's on loan to the Bothans until June 1st.

who Lando or Loic?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Star Wars, Episode VII on 14:35 - Apr 30 with 2026 viewstoboboly

Star Wars, Episode VII on 14:06 - Apr 30 by headhoops

who Lando or Loic?

Loic. Will Adel be back in time to play him? Or would he want a bigger part?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 14:40 - Apr 30 with 2023 viewsdaveB

Star Wars, Episode VII on 12:57 - Apr 30 by rosseeles

I just wish they'd stop flogging this horse, the first 3 were awesome and actually the last 3 were ok too, but another 3? really? seeing princess leia as an old lady will ruin my childhood memories...in fact all i can picture is how she'll look now in her "jabba the hut" outfit. christ

They'll be one big winner here and thats disney, they could make the most god awful film and they'll still be raking in the cash for years to come.

Will we get new OAP star wars Figures? Luke with his adjustable walking frame? Han solo with clip on grey hair?

Sheesh

Disney are going to make a lot more than 3 films, they are looking to do similar to what they have done with marvel which could be quite exciting
Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:05 - Apr 30 with 2005 viewsbob566

pretty ageist on here. You never know. Liam Neeson has hit 60 and took to action roles and has been doing a good job. Stallone, schwarz and willis can all still do it. What makes you think that this lot can't. Harrison looked in great shape in American Hustle. Hamill will be fine as will billy dee williams.

Granted Fisher isn't all that now but I'm sure the old guys will just be playing small roles.

Sure in a new hope ben kingsly was obi. How old was he there.

I think disney will do a great job with it.

don't know about their sci fi past but i remember they did "the black hole" which i loved at the time.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:22 - Apr 30 with 1991 viewsPunteR

Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:05 - Apr 30 by bob566

pretty ageist on here. You never know. Liam Neeson has hit 60 and took to action roles and has been doing a good job. Stallone, schwarz and willis can all still do it. What makes you think that this lot can't. Harrison looked in great shape in American Hustle. Hamill will be fine as will billy dee williams.

Granted Fisher isn't all that now but I'm sure the old guys will just be playing small roles.

don't know about their sci fi past but i remember they did "the black hole" which i loved at the time.

Alec Guinness was Obi.
Harrison Ford wasn't in American Hustle.
The Black hole was rubbish.
Apart from that.....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:28 - Apr 30 with 1929 viewsW7Ranger

Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:05 - Apr 30 by bob566

Think you'll find it was this chap (The great Sir Alec Guinness!) who played Obi Wan....

We also had Christopher Lee (Count Dooku) in Episode 3...

And this fella was over 900 years old!! Unfortunately he died during the making of Episode 6!

Star Wars, Episode VII on 16:31 - Apr 30 with 1894 viewsTheBlob

Just wish they could make the effects a little less confused and blurred - and it ain't my eyesight.Saw the JJ Abrahams "Star Trek" effort - awful,angst fuelled teen flick with terrible dynamics.Ditto that Star Wars episode the other week - don't know which episode - some little kid with a basin cut and this insect like creature was hovering nearby and the kid's hair wasn't even being ruffled by the (apparently non-existent)downdraft.Bollocks is what it all is if you can't even make the slightest nod towards proppah science.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 17:23 - Apr 30 with 1885 viewsbob566

Star Wars, Episode VII on 15:22 - Apr 30 by PunteR

Alec Guinness was Obi.
Harrison Ford wasn't in American Hustle.
The Black hole was rubbish.
Apart from that.....

god i got alot wrong there in fairness. Sorry it was anchorman2 which i saw him in. He looked well. I did watch it on the same night as watching american hustle in fairness.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 17:33 - Apr 30 with 1876 viewsthame_hoops

anyone remember this:

Star Wars, Episode VII on 17:54 - Apr 30 with 1870 viewsPunteR

Star Wars, Episode VII on 17:23 - Apr 30 by bob566

god i got alot wrong there in fairness. Sorry it was anchorman2 which i saw him in. He looked well. I did watch it on the same night as watching american hustle in fairness.

I thought you might have been confusing American graffiti with Hustle which has Harrison Ford in his first film. I saw American Hustle last night, i thought it was really good. Christian Bale is probably the best actor around at the moment. Good little surprise cameo in there by a certain actor i wasn't expecting as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 1861 viewssimmo

How did Darth Vader know what Luke Skywalker got for his birthday??

He felt his presence.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Star Wars, Episode VII on 18:30 - Apr 30 with 1858 viewsthame_hoops

Star Wars, Episode VII on 18:15 - Apr 30 by simmo

How did Darth Vader know what Luke Skywalker got for his birthday??

He felt his presence.

Star Wars, Episode VII on 19:33 - Apr 30 with 1846 viewsHollowayRanger

i would have a guess that leia and han are married and leaders of a world /universal council

luke is the jedi master and adviser

and it will be leia and hans children who will do all the action fighting running around and maybe luke and his disciples

my guess is that they will shock us by killing han leia maybe even luke as the new evil takes form and starts the new adventure for the new generation of star war fans

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:20 - Apr 30 with 1818 viewsMatch82

Star Wars, Episode VII on 17:54 - Apr 30 by PunteR

I thought you might have been confusing American graffiti with Hustle which has Harrison Ford in his first film. I saw American Hustle last night, i thought it was really good. Christian Bale is probably the best actor around at the moment. Good little surprise cameo in there by a certain actor i wasn't expecting as well.

Agreed, thought Bale was far better than Bradley Cooper in American Hustle.
Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:25 - Apr 30 with 1814 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Star Wars, Episode VII on 19:33 - Apr 30 by HollowayRanger

i would have a guess that leia and han are married and leaders of a world /universal council

luke is the jedi master and adviser

and it will be leia and hans children who will do all the action fighting running around and maybe luke and his disciples

my guess is that they will shock us by killing han leia maybe even luke as the new evil takes form and starts the new adventure for the new generation of star war fans

I think you might be right going on the age profile of the actors signed up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024