Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars, Episode VII 18:21 - Apr 29 with 8587 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27210448

Original Star Wars actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill will feature in Star Wars, Episode VII, the latest film in the franchise.

just wont be the same will it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:48 - Apr 30 with 1589 viewspadstow

It's a trap!
Star Wars, Episode VII on 09:13 - May 1 with 1553 viewssimmo

Star Wars, Episode VII on 19:33 - Apr 30 by HollowayRanger

i would have a guess that leia and han are married and leaders of a world /universal council

luke is the jedi master and adviser

and it will be leia and hans children who will do all the action fighting running around and maybe luke and his disciples

my guess is that they will shock us by killing han leia maybe even luke as the new evil takes form and starts the new adventure for the new generation of star war fans

Don't want to be too nerdy but according to the books Han and Leia are indeed married and have children, one of which has the jedi 'skillz'. Uncle Luke is a bad ass.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with it, the franchise needed a proper remake and if they do it right it could be a lot of fun.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Star Wars, Episode VII on 11:46 - May 1 with 1525 viewsW7Ranger

Star Wars, Episode VII on 23:48 - Apr 30 by padstow

It's a trap!

Star Wars, Episode VII on 13:46 - May 1 with 1509 viewsgordanoR

I can't wait for this, a friend of a friend is involved with the props for the film & I heard a few things before the cast was announced.

I'm looking forward to it not only for myself but for my kids. I recently watched the existing ones with my daughter & the look on her face was fantastic seeing them for the first time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024