Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:33 - Nov 24 with 31961 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 18:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 26 with 2380 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 by Dippy

We're dropping deeper and deeper.. Cooper sort it out

Yep, Cooper's struggling to hold us together atm.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 26 with 2381 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

Poor team performance overall though

Look out of ideas already. No movement again

I think we have to accept that results have flattered us. We are extremely ordinary, and that's being kind. A team with no imagination or structure that can't pass and has no confidence. Let's hope results keep flattering us, starting now. Results might breed a bit more courage and confidence, god knows we need something. We are a tough watch and have been for ages.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 26 with 2264 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 26 by monmouth

I think we have to accept that results have flattered us. We are extremely ordinary, and that's being kind. A team with no imagination or structure that can't pass and has no confidence. Let's hope results keep flattering us, starting now. Results might breed a bit more courage and confidence, god knows we need something. We are a tough watch and have been for ages.

They're f*cking murdering us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Nov 26 with 2220 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 26 by JonTheJack

We’re set up for that now because I’ll need walking through this change from Cooper.

Peterson was one of the only players to make something happen.

I know it’s all about opinions but exactly what did Petersen make happen?
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Nov 26 with 2222 viewsdcd14

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 26 by JonTheJack

We’re set up for that now because I’ll need walking through this change from Cooper.

Peterson was one of the only players to make something happen.

Hiding champion is Peterson that’s why.

In the hour he was on he beat one man and made one decent pass.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 26 with 2188 viewsunion_jack

Can’t see this game finishing before midnight!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 26 with 2170 viewsdcd14

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Nov 26 by CopaMundial

I know it’s all about opinions but exactly what did Petersen make happen?

He beat one man made a pass to Celina who’s shot deflected wide.

Hardly a good return for an attacking winger with an hours game time!

Passenger!
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 26 with 2082 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

They're f*cking murdering us.

I can't see it thank f*ck. I'm still in my hope for a breakaway late goal mode.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 26 with 2077 viewsdcd14

This is painful viewing though regardless of the result.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Nov 26 with 2066 viewstheloneranger

I never thought I'd see a team of cloggers like Huddersfield have more possession, out pass us, better pass accuracy ... It shows how far we've gone backwards this season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Nov 26 with 1964 viewsjojaca

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Nov 26 by theloneranger

I never thought I'd see a team of cloggers like Huddersfield have more possession, out pass us, better pass accuracy ... It shows how far we've gone backwards this season.

Another smash and grab👍

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Nov 26 with 1951 viewsswan65split

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Nov 26 by theloneranger

yup.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 26 with 1899 viewsLibertarian

The space they’re finding all over the pitch is embarrassing
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 26 with 1827 viewsswan65split

its going to need a Curtis/Britton type whip their ass type meeting I think.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 26 with 1820 viewsmonmouth

WEll ifwe really are training without the ball and doing no passing drills then it's probably not a massive shock. The players sound like they've lost belief from these descriptions, which is what it looked like on Saturday.

Bugger that though. Cling on boys, it would be a great point now.

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 26 with 1785 viewspembsjack

These type of performances are the norm from us. Grab a late winner and pretend everythings ok
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 26 with 1771 viewsswan65split

stupid twot get off
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 1734 viewstheloneranger

Huddersfield player finally using his head 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 1731 viewslonglostjack

We’ve played some nice football this season. Also been very lucky mind. Especially away from home. Come on Sturridge- last gasp winner please.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 1706 viewsLibertarian

Oh, he has brought his red card then
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 1698 viewsMrSwerve

Red for Hudds, about time they had one of these twits sent off. Too late though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 1686 viewsdickythorpe

As soon as you are dull enough to touch someone's head with your own it's a red
What a thick twát
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 26 with 1676 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 26 by dcd14

He beat one man made a pass to Celina who’s shot deflected wide.

Hardly a good return for an attacking winger with an hours game time!

Passenger!

Thought he deserved a chance after last start and cameo on weekend but poor

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 26 with 1658 viewsTummer_from_Texas

FINALLY a red.

Probably too late to make a difference.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 26 with 1643 viewsAndy1300

red Card, we can win this
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 21:34]

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024