Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:33 - Nov 24 with 31625 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 18:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 3346 viewsjackrmee

Ah streams are gone

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 26 with 3342 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 26 by MrSwerve

Fúck me they need someone sent off.

They can’t get away with another one Shirley??

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 26 with 3318 viewsswan65split

refs a joke
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 26 with 3315 viewsMagic_Michu

Anyone else’s stream stopped working?

Any more links?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 3285 viewsbazzool

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 by jackrmee

Ah streams are gone

Think so, I managed to get one off viprow.net but now it's not working
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 3273 viewsJonTheJack

There will be a red in this game and it will be for one of our lot.

Finger in the air stuff.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 3267 viewsJinxy

The fact is that of VDH had rolled around a bit, the player would have been off. Good honesty I suppose.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 26 with 3189 viewsChief

And you just know Campbell will score later

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 26 with 3068 viewsswans11

I wish these the people who are getting streams for our matches would stop using swans tv and use the other teams I follow
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 26 with 3038 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 26 by swans11

I wish these the people who are getting streams for our matches would stop using swans tv and use the other teams I follow

You still got a stream?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 26 with 3017 viewstheloneranger

These dirty b@stards haven't changed since we were last there!!

How the fvck Hogg is playing I don't know??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 26 with 2984 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 26 by swans11

Evening, Trev.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 26 with 2816 viewsjack2jack

Bollux!
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 26 with 2786 viewsMrSwerve

There it is, mun. Pr1cks.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 26 with 2684 viewsPozuelosSideys

all offside

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 26 with 2652 viewsJonTheJack

Nice one ref, good un 👍
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 26 with 2637 viewstheloneranger

Never a Huddersfield freekick, this ref isn't bent, he's fvcking twisted!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 26 with 2362 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Nov 26 by icecoldjack

Well done Fulton! One thing, celina every time touches the the ball gives it directly to Huds, really peeing me off seeing him waste simple ball after simple ball, one of the senior players or our invisible captain needs to get into him sheepish!

Swans look decent tonight, we cant handle the high press though, flapping like fook mun

I’ve been so disappointed with Celina this season. He gave a few of our best moments last year, but they’re too few and far between even then. And he’s been worse this season. So frustrating as he has the talent, just needs more balls. He’s so timid and seems to lack belief in himself.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 26 with 2158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 26 by theloneranger

These dirty b@stards haven't changed since we were last there!!

How the fvck Hogg is playing I don't know??

Jonathan Hogg, ex Manchester United trainee? Obviously trained by Roy Keane

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 26 with 2154 viewssainthelens

Breaking news...Hogg is related to the ref.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 26 with 2111 viewsjack2jack

The ref got to things right so far, blowing his whistle to kick off and for half time......tvvat
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 26 with 2078 views34dfgdf54

How is Hogg still on the pitch?

Shambles
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 26 with 2016 viewsCopaMundial

Petersen playing as if it’s a training session, hasn’t had much of a chance this season and I can see why.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 26 with 1734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

all offside

Don’t bite me but it looked like the ball possibly could have touched one of our players into his path?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 26 with 1724 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

all offside

Haven't seen the replay, but my initial reaction was offside.

We're so weak in midfield, it's criminal, as is the standard of reffing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024