Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 21:50 - Feb 1 with 45870 viewsPhil_S

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 2 with 3157 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Really have to get at their defence tonight, very slow and clumsy
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 3135 viewsJACKARSE

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Berahino left on the bench. Expect to see him as a sub though.

Round about the 60 min mark ....
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 2 with 3076 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

our subs look pretty strong with the exception of a fresh pair of legs in midfield.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 2 with 3051 viewsMrSwerve

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

our subs look pretty strong with the exception of a fresh pair of legs in midfield.

Don't worry, I'd expect Ki's legs to be quite fresh all game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 2 with 3051 viewsmidswan

same team....fair do's
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 2 with 2963 viewsmonmouth

I'm now getting nervous. What's wrong with me? I'm on my way to 60 ffs. When will I grow up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 2931 viewsdailew

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 2 by midswan

same team....fair do's

Aye. Nice to see someone coming in and not trying to impose his style with wholesale changes.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 2932 viewsairedale

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 2 by monmouth

I'm now getting nervous. What's wrong with me? I'm on my way to 60 ffs. When will I grow up.

Pup.
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 2 with 2837 viewsmarchamjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 2 by monmouth

just turned 50, Mrs MJ has now given up asking me that question

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 2 with 2771 viewsTummer_from_Texas

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 2 by dickythorpe

Gee whizz, that poster of the year crown was won hands down wasn't it??!!!!

Were you nominated or something? Just wondering where all this continued bitterness and obsession over it comes from.

Not like I asked for it or anything.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 2 with 2738 viewsJackanapes

Narch losing already.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:49 - Feb 2 with 2710 viewsSwansNZ

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 2 by Jackanapes

Narch losing already.

good start to the night

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 2489 viewsJackanapes

And Sunderland

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 2489 viewsTheKirkyLife

And Sunderland down as well AND the stupid Ayew sent off for the Relegated.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 2477 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wakey wakey, Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 2230 viewsDarran

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:03 - Feb 2 by TheKirkyLife

And Sunderland down as well AND the stupid Ayew sent off for the Relegated.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 2226 viewsphact0rri

dang it... no decent radio broadcasts going on... no even swansea sound apparently. so I'm on the bet365 studio commentary... better than nothing I guess.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 2150 viewsJackanapes

toenail spuds

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 2150 viewsTheKirkyLife

Norwich 0-2
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:16 - Feb 2 with 2124 viewsMrSwerve

Norwich 2-0 down.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:18 - Feb 2 with 2028 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looking sharp but we do a terrible job getting anyone in the box when the opportunity arises.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:20 - Feb 2 with 1962 viewsCooperman

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:12 - Feb 2 by Darran

What a tw@

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 2 with 1959 viewsdailew

Co-commentary courtesy of Kiisgod.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 2 with 1905 viewsPintado

Need to take this opportunity tonight, get a good points total over Norwich, I think they are the main ones in trouble as Newcastle will pick up, Norwich really relying on home form, so great to see this. Let's hope the Italian comes in and bangs in a debut goal 😀

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 2 with 1872 viewsunion_jack

Need to stop the crosses coming in. Rangel standing too far away from his man.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024