Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 21:50 - Feb 1 with 45869 viewsPhil_S

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 1325 viewsImAlrightJack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 06:39 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

Last night was the first time in ages that I felt genuine rancour towards an opponent. Squealing bully boys. I hope they get dragged into the mix, especially with Fletcher's conduct. The cūnt

When we had that perfectly okay goal chalked off a few seasons ago, their supporters turned towards us and did w@nker hand shaking signs as we were celebrating what we thought was a goal, even their keeper shouted at his defender for playing the ball via deflection.

Right bunch of frustrated inbreds, seeing we only just won a trophy the week prior, something that lot who did the w@nker signs probably have never witnessed while supporting their team. I see they haven't changed after tonight then, only fan of theirs I liked was the blonde piece behind the bar at The Vine. Girls in football shirts=sexy.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 17:43]
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 3 with 1212 viewscurleigh

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:02 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Gutted. Sat here waiting for the crowds to go. Fantastic support.
We had them by the jugular, were well on top. Then we go all defensive.
Montero should have replacesd Ayew, we would have won if we had kept attacking.
A learning curve for the Italian.

Would have taken a point before start but feel,robbed now.

Spot on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024