Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Sunday 18:10 - Feb 19 with 3783 viewsbuilthjack

Some posters went into hiding at 3pm.
They are back in force at 5pm today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 07:33 - Feb 20 with 816 viewsMinesapint

So, here we go again. Another thread where following a truly dreadful performance, fans take their anger, disgust and frustration out on fellow supporters.

The way I see it is, after a satisfactory result, we are all happy and content and filled with hope. Not a lot to say once the celebrations have died down after that final whistle.

After a sh1tshow like yesterday, which let's face it, happens all too often, people will want to dissect and criticise. We are no different to any other club supporters. Thats never going to change. Bet there is more traffic to this site after a crap game than a win. People want to vent. No big deal.
Last Sunday on 07:47 - Feb 20 with 790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Last Sunday on 20:20 - Feb 19 by builthjack

itsba long term project but it's catch 22. The owners won't give him the funds he needs to get the players in that he wants. So he ( and any manager that comes here under the yanks ownership) will have to feed off scraps, and face trying to get to mid table each season.
But Martin doesn't help himself by continually playing this style with players that are not good enough for his system.
Even Pep would struggle to play a passing game with our squad.

Your last line I have to disagree with. We have always sought out ball players - the way your describing it you’d swear we’d gone out and bought the entire Cardiff squad!

The answer is to cut out a suicidal play it around the back strategy and instead of bouncing it between Grimes , the centre halves and the keeper pass the ball forward.

Every time we try the former we are in serious danger of losing the ball. I’m sure the players are fed up with being forced to play against their natural footballing instincts.

Martin was banging on about how he’s asked Downes to “do something he’s never done before”.
Must be doing it to the entire team !

Martin’s vanity/arrogance will be his undoing. There is still time to rescue the situation but will he have the balls to admit maybe he got it a little bit wrong? I don’t think so.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Last Sunday on 10:50 - Feb 20 with 720 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 07:33 - Feb 20 by Minesapint

So, here we go again. Another thread where following a truly dreadful performance, fans take their anger, disgust and frustration out on fellow supporters.

The way I see it is, after a satisfactory result, we are all happy and content and filled with hope. Not a lot to say once the celebrations have died down after that final whistle.

After a sh1tshow like yesterday, which let's face it, happens all too often, people will want to dissect and criticise. We are no different to any other club supporters. Thats never going to change. Bet there is more traffic to this site after a crap game than a win. People want to vent. No big deal.

It gets over crowded with angry and upset fans after we lose, issue is those fans are not going the other way when we in.... Some even don't surface after we win.

Agree with you, those angry fans who are disgusted and frustrated after we lose need to control their actions and take a deep breath before they post. I think the calmer posters who see the bigger picture just get to the frustrated more and it just escalates.

People can vent but be controlled and open minded with other posters..... Too many who won't give up, have to have the last word and can never admit or see their wrong.

Your bang on about those posters mines a pint. Good post about the moaners 👍

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Last Sunday on 10:54 - Feb 20 with 706 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 10:50 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

It gets over crowded with angry and upset fans after we lose, issue is those fans are not going the other way when we in.... Some even don't surface after we win.

Agree with you, those angry fans who are disgusted and frustrated after we lose need to control their actions and take a deep breath before they post. I think the calmer posters who see the bigger picture just get to the frustrated more and it just escalates.

People can vent but be controlled and open minded with other posters..... Too many who won't give up, have to have the last word and can never admit or see their wrong.

Any usernames come to mind?

I’ll check back to see if the accusation is accurate. At the moment it seems like another of those forum myths like “those that go are happy”…. Despite them booing after goal 2, 3, 4, half time and full time yesterday in between renditions of “we’re fkn sh*t!”.

I assume we will be using the same filing cabinet as that for this one too, but happy to check.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last Sunday on 10:54 - Feb 20 with 715 viewsvetchonian

Last Sunday on 10:50 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

he is referring to the happy clappers who are tho ones who make an issue when people moan after such an abject display as today insisiting Martin needs time and knows what he is doing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last Sunday on 10:59 - Feb 20 with 703 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 10:54 - Feb 20 by vetchonian

he is referring to the happy clappers who are tho ones who make an issue when people moan after such an abject display as today insisiting Martin needs time and knows what he is doing

He knows that, he is living up to his avatar as usual.

Last Sunday on 11:11 - Feb 20 with 702 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 10:54 - Feb 20 by vetchonian

Are you sure!? If that is what he intended then it was not typed very well!
After a dreadful performance fans take their anger, disgust and frustration out on fellow posters he wrote....thats clearly not aimed at the happy clappers who as is said are happy despite performances like that as other posters have related to previously.
His post is either mispresented or he doesn't realise who are the issue in which he types in the post... IF it as you say, he and others seem to be getting confused or starting to believe their own confusion.

Am I happy where we are as a club... No, am I Suprised where we are.... Not at all. All boils down to individual expectations and it seems certain posters expect more than others, reality of those expectations are neither to be proven or proved as 100% fact and it appears the ones who can't see or want to see their wrong are on a major witch hunt towards Martin in retaliation to others wanting Cooper out.

Its all become very obsessive and some posters have spent far too much time on this site trying to prove others wrong and gain the upper ground.

I wish we could have someone from the club post on here at the start of the season with the clubs true expectations, it would put a solid before posters start stating what is fact or not on where the club should be.

And I still can't see how some fans think we have a stronger team/squad this season than we did last season....... That's just fantasy island stuff.

Last Sunday on 11:16 - Feb 20 with 694 viewsMinesapint

Last Sunday on 11:11 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

Are you sure!? If that is what he intended then it was not typed very well!
After a dreadful performance fans take their anger, disgust and frustration out on fellow posters he wrote....thats clearly not aimed at the happy clappers who as is said are happy despite performances like that as other posters have related to previously.
His post is either mispresented or he doesn't realise who are the issue in which he types in the post... IF it as you say, he and others seem to be getting confused or starting to believe their own confusion.

Am I happy where we are as a club... No, am I Suprised where we are.... Not at all. All boils down to individual expectations and it seems certain posters expect more than others, reality of those expectations are neither to be proven or proved as 100% fact and it appears the ones who can't see or want to see their wrong are on a major witch hunt towards Martin in retaliation to others wanting Cooper out.

Its all become very obsessive and some posters have spent far too much time on this site trying to prove others wrong and gain the upper ground.

I wish we could have someone from the club post on here at the start of the season with the clubs true expectations, it would put a solid before posters start stating what is fact or not on where the club should be.

And I still can't see how some fans think we have a stronger team/squad this season than we did last season....... That's just fantasy island stuff.

Vetch is correct as you very well know, MrSnide.

Apologies if my literary skills fail to reach your obviously high standards.
Login to get fewer ads

Last Sunday on 11:22 - Feb 20 with 684 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 11:16 - Feb 20 by Minesapint

Not a problem MAP, as for snide, you clearly by that post have had a sly dig at others so clearly your confusion branches out in other aspects also.
Remember it's not a one way street and you won't go far wrong.

I don't hold grudges so I will accept your apology as you did apologise. I am not into accepting non existent apologies like some fantasist son here.

Keep up the posts MAP 👍

Last Sunday on 11:24 - Feb 20 with 682 viewsMinesapint

Last Sunday on 11:22 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

Not a problem MAP, as for snide, you clearly by that post have had a sly dig at others so clearly your confusion branches out in other aspects also.
Remember it's not a one way street and you won't go far wrong.

I don't hold grudges so I will accept your apology as you did apologise. I am not into accepting non existent apologies like some fantasist son here.

Keep up the posts MAP 👍

Very gracious of you petal.
Last Sunday on 11:27 - Feb 20 with 672 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 11:16 - Feb 20 by Minesapint

It was perfectly written.

There is a cabal of posters on this site that look to attack others after every result. If we win then they attack people for daring to have correctly critiqued us previously and if we lose then they attack them for daring to discuss it and suggesting they are somehow enjoying it.

We have had this for months. Flaps has had his bottom handed to him on a plate this season with his nonsense and it has really exposed people lack of footballing intelligence, all he has left is his poor attempts at trolling the site as he cannot admit how he got it so spectacularly wrong.

Fun to watch though.

Last Sunday on 11:31 - Feb 20 with 668 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 11:24 - Feb 20 by Minesapint

I try thanks, like a little debate but know when to curb the arrogance and am open minded to other posters.

As I say, keep posting 👍

Last Sunday on 11:31 - Feb 20 with 660 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 11:24 - Feb 20 by Minesapint

Last Sunday on 11:32 - Feb 20 with 664 viewsmax936

Last Sunday on 20:20 - Feb 19 by builthjack

itsba long term project but it's catch 22. The owners won't give him the funds he needs to get the players in that he wants. So he ( and any manager that comes here under the yanks ownership) will have to feed off scraps, and face trying to get to mid table each season.
But Martin doesn't help himself by continually playing this style with players that are not good enough for his system.
Even Pep would struggle to play a passing game with our squad.

Pep as got more footballing nouse than to try and play the way Martin is trying to play, with the squad we got and he would definitely get more out of the squad though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last Sunday on 12:26 - Feb 20 with 629 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This OP has nothing to do with the actual football, team, manager or club and is just an attack on fans with a different view.
Shame on the posters for posting it.
Last Sunday on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 573 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 12:26 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

This OP has nothing to do with the actual football, team, manager or club and is just an attack on fans with a different view.

There's me thinking you were chip paper. Welcome back pops.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 14:06 - Feb 20 with 569 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 12:26 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So in that theory you then decide to attack the poster!

🤦‍♂️ Do as I say not as I do...... Seems to be a recurring theme with these haters on the board.

Last Sunday on 18:09 - Feb 20 with 526 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Last Sunday on 14:06 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

So in that theory you then decide to attack the poster!

🤦‍♂️ Do as I say not as I do...... Seems to be a recurring theme with these haters on the board.

He is the one initiating the atacks and I am responding as are the rest of you.
You have had your say about a dozen times already, so allow me my one little contribution or just piss off as I am not in the slightest interested in your continual slagging off of supposedly fellow fans.
Last Sunday on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 516 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 18:09 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You have had your say about a dozen times already, so allow me my one little contribution or just piss off as I am not in the slightest interested in your continual slagging off of supposedly fellow fans.

Your not familiar with the phrase "practice what you preach".

You do realise that you have just slagged 2 posters off and are then throwing the slagging off claim towards me.

You are not special so heed your own advice before chucking toys out of your pram.

Last Sunday on 19:20 - Feb 20 with 491 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Last Sunday on 18:35 - Feb 20 by magicdaps10

Your not familiar with the phrase "practice what you preach".

You do realise that you have just slagged 2 posters off and are then throwing the slagging off claim towards me.

You are not special so heed your own advice before chucking toys out of your pram.

I am not chucking out any toys, I have been reading 3 pages of what you have written.
Second comment "Spoilt, molly coddled children also throw toys out their pram when things don't go their own way.... Like when we lose."
"Those fans have a lot to learn, it's a ego thing... Quite Childish in fact."
"until you get that on board then you have a hell of a lot to learn. "
And then the condescening and hypocritical post
"Agree with you, those angry fans who are disgusted and frustrated after we lose need to control their actions and take a deep breath before they post. I think the calmer posters who see the bigger picture just get to the frustrated more and it just escalates.

People can vent but be controlled and open minded with other posters..... Too many who won't give up, have to have the last word and can never admit or see their wrong. "
You are obviously such a superior poster and then we have
"Its all become very obsessive and some posters have spent far too much time on this site trying to prove others wrong and gain the upper ground. "
Which describes you to a tee, talk about a lack of self awareness.
Last Sunday on 19:33 - Feb 20 with 485 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 19:20 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not chucking out any toys, I have been reading 3 pages of what you have written.
Second comment "Spoilt, molly coddled children also throw toys out their pram when things don't go their own way.... Like when we lose."
"Those fans have a lot to learn, it's a ego thing... Quite Childish in fact."
"until you get that on board then you have a hell of a lot to learn. "
And then the condescening and hypocritical post
"Agree with you, those angry fans who are disgusted and frustrated after we lose need to control their actions and take a deep breath before they post. I think the calmer posters who see the bigger picture just get to the frustrated more and it just escalates.

People can vent but be controlled and open minded with other posters..... Too many who won't give up, have to have the last word and can never admit or see their wrong. "
You are obviously such a superior poster and then we have
"Its all become very obsessive and some posters have spent far too much time on this site trying to prove others wrong and gain the upper ground. "
Which describes you to a tee, talk about a lack of self awareness.

So you are not familiar with the phrase practice what you preach!

There are many fans to my quotes on your post, those fans will go to many lengths to prove their worth as I have just witnessed in your post also.

Next time before you post attacking another poster for making an attack on others....THINK!

Aside from that, I am honoured you spent so much time going back on my posts.... Went a long way out of your way trying to put me in my place, time for you to have a little think on your actions and realise to be treated fair that you have to play fair.

Last Sunday on 22:29 - Feb 20 with 448 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 18:09 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024