Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Sunday 18:10 - Feb 19 with 3782 viewsbuilthjack

Some posters went into hiding at 3pm.
They are back in force at 5pm today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 20:28 - Feb 19 with 797 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 19:18 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

What are the rules for posting? What can I post when?

I don't think it matters, they will make it up anyway.

Basically if you have correctly criticised these tactics, you are a target on a Saturday whether we win, draw or lose.

If we win or draw you will be targeted for not being the noisiest poster on the forum creating thread after thread on how excellent we are, meaning you are gutted.... whether you have actually posted is irrelevant, that will be ignored for the purpose of this exercise.

If we lose then you will be targeted for being angry, meaning you are gloating and enjoying losing.

Makes sense to them I suppose.

If that helps them come to terms with not seeing it earlier and attacking those that did regardless of result or what they say, then let them get on with it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last Sunday on 20:31 - Feb 19 with 779 viewsbuilthjack

According to Perch you have to be from Swansea. That shuts a lot of us up. Even Keith.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 20:35 - Feb 19 with 771 viewsvetchonian

Last Sunday on 20:25 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Great answer 👍

this passing game we talk about....68% possession today but we had less shots on goal and lost 4 nil
wake up this manager has no clue his focus is not kn passing and winning it is on keeping the ball. I beg my house if he was in charge of Man City it would be the same

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last Sunday on 20:39 - Feb 19 with 761 viewslifelong

Last Sunday on 20:31 - Feb 19 by builthjack

According to Perch you have to be from Swansea. That shuts a lot of us up. Even Keith.

Perch left Swansea 40 odd years ago and has hardly been back since, sits on his high horse up in the Wirral pouring his poison on those of us that support the club… he’s a sad case.
Last Sunday on 20:43 - Feb 19 with 757 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 20:35 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

this passing game we talk about....68% possession today but we had less shots on goal and lost 4 nil
wake up this manager has no clue his focus is not kn passing and winning it is on keeping the ball. I beg my house if he was in charge of Man City it would be the same

Its a flawed system that was picked up on in game 1 and hasn't been corrected since.

It hasn't been corrected because he sees nothing wrong with it as long as we dominate possession he thinks we have done ok.

While people were doing their ''patience'' mantra, others were highlighting the issues most agree we have today and why ''patience'' won't fix a flawed system.

Last Sunday on 21:00 - Feb 19 with 743 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 20:39 - Feb 19 by lifelong

Perch left Swansea 40 odd years ago and has hardly been back since, sits on his high horse up in the Wirral pouring his poison on those of us that support the club… he’s a sad case.

Yes. Poor old Perchie.

Last Sunday on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 738 views1462jack

In all fairness we were shite today but you are 100% right there are far to many who hide when we win and come out and post when we loose , I genuinely think one of them the bragger enjoys attacking our club as his head has been turned by a certain red club in England
Last Sunday on 21:07 - Feb 19 with 727 viewsDr_Parnassus

Let's have some usernames. I will go back and check.

Login to get fewer ads

Last Sunday on 21:08 - Feb 19 with 727 views1462jack

Last Sunday on 21:00 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Yes. Poor old Perchie.

Sad old man
Last Sunday on 21:10 - Feb 19 with 726 viewsvetchonian

Last Sunday on 21:04 - Feb 19 by 1462jack

In all fairness we were shite today but you are 100% right there are far to many who hide when we win and come out and post when we loose , I genuinely think one of them the bragger enjoys attacking our club as his head has been turned by a certain red club in England

I am one who posts more when we lose...I am happy when we win
from early doors it was obvious Martin's process was flawed especially when his history was reviewed.

posters go missing when we win even though there are still criticisms to be made but we are happy because we are when we win.. yet when we lose....which lets be honest is more often than we win people are less happy so have more to say...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last Sunday on 21:21 - Feb 19 with 709 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 21:10 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

I am one who posts more when we lose...I am happy when we win
from early doors it was obvious Martin's process was flawed especially when his history was reviewed.

posters go missing when we win even though there are still criticisms to be made but we are happy because we are when we win.. yet when we lose....which lets be honest is more often than we win people are less happy so have more to say...

Everyone posts more when we lose.

Maybe if we have an excellent win against a much better side we will get a busy reaction. But otherwise when we win against an average or poor side - everyone tends to agree its a good thing and there are minimal disagreements, apart from the usual ''so and so are quiet''.

Go back to our last win, count how many threads are created about our game (not calling out others) by those complaining others are quiet. You probably wont need more than a finger, you may not even need that.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 21:22]

Last Sunday on 21:51 - Feb 19 with 683 viewsAjack_Kerouac

I posted last Sunday and criticised the manager, certain players and aspects of our performance even though we won...even though I was happy with the 3 points and had enjoyed an afternoon out with the boy.

These sorts of threads are not very mature really are they.

When we win everything's not hunky dory and
when we lose everything's not f*cked, players like Manning, Cabango and Grimes don't suddenly become shite.
Overall picture is what is important and that overall picture is not good at all.
Some of us called it early while others pretended the nude emperor was wearing the finest clothes...and those people who pretended everything was rosy when it wasn't now, inevitably, resent those of us who have been proven right.
It's an ego thing.
It's a childish thing.

It's the same phenomenon you see across society on all kinds of issues.
In order to protect people's feelings, the loser's feelings, everybody is socially required to pretend it is actually 6 of one and half a dozen of the other...rather than have people face up to the fact that they are wrong and have lots to learn.

It's the attitude of spoiled, mollycoddled, children...which is now I'm afraid, predominant.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Last Sunday on 22:19 - Feb 19 with 662 viewslifelong

Last Sunday on 21:51 - Feb 19 by Ajack_Kerouac

I posted last Sunday and criticised the manager, certain players and aspects of our performance even though we won...even though I was happy with the 3 points and had enjoyed an afternoon out with the boy.

when we lose everything's not f*cked, players like Manning, Cabango and Grimes don't suddenly become shite.
Overall picture is what is important and that overall picture is not good at all.
Some of us called it early while others pretended the nude emperor was wearing the finest clothes...and those people who pretended everything was rosy when it wasn't now, inevitably, resent those of us who have been proven right.
It's an ego thing.
It's a childish thing.

In order to protect people's feelings, the loser's feelings, everybody is socially required to pretend it is actually 6 of one and half a dozen of the other...rather than have people face up to the fact that they are wrong and have lots to learn.

It's the attitude of spoiled, mollycoddled, children...which is now I'm afraid, predominant.

You are correct, they are not very mature.

What’s also very immature are posters on here berating others who are not from Swansea yet support our club, do you have to be born within sight of the guildhall clock to be classed as a true Swans fan or something?
Last Sunday on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 660 viewsmagicdaps10

It's an ego thing.
It's a childish thing.

Glad you can see despite us losing that it's not fooked.

I think if we can get the ones who think it's the end of the world to take a breath and see the whole picture, take in the whole issues despite the problems we are facing and have faced this season and look at the positives and what needs to be done come the seasons end.

Was always going to be a tough season, would have ripped your hand off for mid table, we are where we are and arguably should be a mid table team..... 12th/13th is not a million miles away.. 6/7 points.

Martin needs to sort the issues that we can all see but his style can bring better days, transition is not accepted by one's who don't want it or can see the issues the club have had to deal with since the play off final loss.

It all boils down to posters expectation. Some have higher expectations than others and others didnt expect to be let's say pushing for the play offs.

I think if we weren't showing any signs then Martin would be in big trouble but there are signs. We are also seeing issues that are trying to be eradicated by being positive an players are being encouraged to continue doing it until it clicks into place..... If that is not achieved in the remaining games then things will be changed and as you say.....everything is not fooked.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Last Sunday on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 642 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 22:25 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Glad you can see despite us losing that it's not fooked.

I think if we can get the ones who think it's the end of the world to take a breath and see the whole picture, take in the whole issues despite the problems we are facing and have faced this season and look at the positives and what needs to be done come the seasons end.

Was always going to be a tough season, would have ripped your hand off for mid table, we are where we are and arguably should be a mid table team..... 12th/13th is not a million miles away.. 6/7 points.

Martin needs to sort the issues that we can all see but his style can bring better days, transition is not accepted by one's who don't want it or can see the issues the club have had to deal with since the play off final loss.

It all boils down to posters expectation. Some have higher expectations than others and others didnt expect to be let's say pushing for the play offs.

I think if we weren't showing any signs then Martin would be in big trouble but there are signs. We are also seeing issues that are trying to be eradicated by being positive an players are being encouraged to continue doing it until it clicks into place..... If that is not achieved in the remaining games then things will be changed and as you say.....everything is not fooked.

What are the signs?

First 16 games:-

23 points.... (1.43 points per game)
18 conceded.... (1.13 conceded per game)
20 scored.... (1.25 scored per game)

Following 15 games:-

15 points.... (1.0 points per game)
25 conceded.... (1.66 conceded per game)
12 scored.... (0.8 scored per game)

Bournemouth next...

Last Sunday on 22:35 - Feb 19 with 642 viewsQJumpingJack

Julian Winter said earlier this season he wanted us to be competitive (and admitted promotion was unlikely).
Russell needs some good performances versus Bournemouth, WBA, Coventry and Fulham and ideally where we can be in the game for most of the match. I fear heavy defeats to Bournemouth and WBA may cause Winter to make a hasty decision.
Last Sunday on 22:36 - Feb 19 with 641 viewsmagicdaps10

It's an ego thing.
It's a childish thing.

Spoilt, molly coddled children also throw toys out their pram when things don't go their own way.... Like when we lose. Atleast the happy clappers take the loss on the chins, take a step back and admit the issue but then realise attacking the manager despite his mistakes are not the way to go.

Those fans have a lot to learn, it's a ego thing... Quite Childish in fact.

What I am getting at is everything you posted is not a one way street and there is a flip to everything you posted to another way of looking at things....until you get that on board then you have a hell of a lot to learn.

Last Sunday on 22:37 - Feb 19 with 634 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 22:35 - Feb 19 by QJumpingJack

Julian Winter said earlier this season he wanted us to be competitive (and admitted promotion was unlikely).
Russell needs some good performances versus Bournemouth, WBA, Coventry and Fulham and ideally where we can be in the game for most of the match. I fear heavy defeats to Bournemouth and WBA may cause Winter to make a hasty decision.

It will have to be in his mind, he certainly won't be as deluded as some others and think there are ''signs'' as we decline in every single department as the season has gone on.

Last Sunday on 22:43 - Feb 19 with 628 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 22:35 - Feb 19 by QJumpingJack

Martin will be in charge come the 1st game of next season.
Is that the right call!? I am not sure but he took the job and had to sort the mess out, he now has a bigger job to sort.... Its make or break come the start of next season, he will arguably start the new season with a little bit more pressure than he would want if we don't finish the season in and around 12-14th.

He needs to get the defence sorted for sure, I have called for a back 4 and he has toyed with it and I think he will in time go with it, I suspect he is going with the style at the back in hope that it clicks with some if not all the defenders..... I would suspect if it doesn't then as he said, some will be out the door and rightly so. If posters on planet Swans can see issues then you can bet your bottom dollar he can see them, probably seen them well before anyone did on this site.

Last Sunday on 22:50 - Feb 19 with 614 viewsDewi1jack

Last Sunday on 20:03 - Feb 19 by Treforys_Jack

Who are the many ? Seems most people who were willing to give the bloke and his system a chance have run out of patience.

My major point on Martin is he's either too stupid to see what doesn't work or too stubborn (worse IMHO) to change it.

All season I've picked up on his preaching of playing the ball out of defence no matter what. That and quick free kicks
It puts our players out of position, gives no time to regroup or a chance for a breath.
And doesn't it give the opposition chances?

IMHO, he has better players available than Cooper had.

The Tapas waiter managed to get l1 or 3rd division players playing out from the back (albeit with plan A- score more goals than the opposition!!)
Yes Sousaball was incredibly boring, but it gave Brenda a really good platform to really push on. Plus the squad were predominantly already used to playing passing football.

I've been defending Martin on having no pre season, brought in last minute etc, so given him more time.
Brizzle would have tw@ted us had they not been so wasteful with the ball and chances.
Teams that take their chances have made it look easy.

Unfortunately, as others have said, if we stay up they yeehaa's will keep him as that's the cheaper option.
So I see no point in calling for him to go.
And I have never been able to bring myself to boo our team.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Last Sunday on 22:50 - Feb 19 with 613 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 20:24 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

It's nonsense though isn't it.

Tell me some usernames you think are missing, I will go back and see if they posted after the game.

This is an excellent site, but lies are allowed to fester far too much for my liking.

Look back over the last week.
Even you didn't post much from Sunday until maybe Thursday or yesterday.
The site in general was quiet until the whole trust thing exploded which was the reason for most of the posts through midweek.
It is understandable that after a performance like today, there will be more posts.
A gutless performance like that will of course get more posters than a welcome but not outstanding win like both the last two wins.
Everything isn't a competition and not sure why you have to turn each post into one ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last Sunday on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 605 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 20:28 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I don't think it matters, they will make it up anyway.

Basically if you have correctly criticised these tactics, you are a target on a Saturday whether we win, draw or lose.

If we win or draw you will be targeted for not being the noisiest poster on the forum creating thread after thread on how excellent we are, meaning you are gutted.... whether you have actually posted is irrelevant, that will be ignored for the purpose of this exercise.

If we lose then you will be targeted for being angry, meaning you are gloating and enjoying losing.

Makes sense to them I suppose.

If that helps them come to terms with not seeing it earlier and attacking those that did regardless of result or what they say, then let them get on with it.

What a silly post.
No one out there is defending these tactics, especially when we lose in such a manner.
Make sense to you though though I suppose ?

Last Sunday on 22:57 - Feb 19 with 602 viewsSTID2017

As the long time poster that you are, your ironic post is brilliant.
Seems Dr P may have taken it seriously?

Last Sunday on 22:58 - Feb 19 with 599 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 20:35 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

Does that 68% include the passes to the opposition?
Asking for a friend ...

Last Sunday on 22:58 - Feb 19 with 597 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 22:54 - Feb 19 by STID2017

What a silly post.
No one out there is defending these tactics, especially when we lose in such a manner.
Make sense to you though though I suppose ?

Think you responded to the wrong post there, accidentally but severely misread it... or intentionally attached another meaning to it - all are possible with you sadly.

What I said was, those who correctly criticised the tactics are targets regardless of the result. Those that target those that were correct are among the quietest when it comes to discussing our wins.

Yes, it makes perfect sense as its born out by the facts of the actions week in week out.

Which bit do you disagree with, be specific.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024