Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? 14:15 - Jun 27 with 12325 viewsDougal_RBlock

From the QPR page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602229006474659&set=a.229995763697987.64

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 8419 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll pic this thread. Exciting.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 8400 viewsSuffolk

A mate of mine texted me this morning that Danny Simpson will be unveiled today. I hope it is him.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 8399 viewssimmo

They have a shoulder. Good to know.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 8385 viewsGloucs_R

Danny Simpson, solid but hardly inspiring!

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 8347 viewsBakes

Looking at the video, does this player have a sleeve tattoo? Simpson does. Can't really tell.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:35 - Jun 27 with 8240 viewsGloucs_R

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:24 - Jun 27 by Bakes

Looking at the video, does this player have a sleeve tattoo? Simpson does. Can't really tell.

Thats not Danny Simpson, no tatts on right arm and Simpson has a sleeve

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 8208 viewsGloucs_R

Maybe?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:38 - Jun 27 with 8189 viewsbosh67

Sh*t, I think it's me. I was wondering where I've been for the last hour. I have a fantastic left foot. The only down side is that it's attached to my brain.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:38 - Jun 27 with 8186 viewsBakes

Then again, Hogan has been tweeting in code:

@HoganEphraim: @dannysimpson listen to stevie wonder - signed sealed delivered....chooooonnnn of the morning!

I'd say its done.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:39 - Jun 27 with 8177 viewsbosh67

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:21 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Danny Simpson, solid but hardly inspiring!

To be fair we said that about Hill and Derry. Probably the best two we've had in years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:39 - Jun 27 with 8168 viewsbosh67

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:37 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Maybe?

This!

Never knowingly right.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:40 - Jun 27 with 8158 viewssimmo

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:24 - Jun 27 by Bakes

Is that power socket switched on with no plug in it?

That drives me mad.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:43 - Jun 27 with 8106 viewsRANGERS4EVER

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:37 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Maybe?

It wont be him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:47 - Jun 27 with 8062 viewsSouthBrentR

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:43 - Jun 27 by RANGERS4EVER

It wont be him

A West Ham supporting colleague has suggested it may be Matt Taylor
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:48 - Jun 27 with 8047 viewsbosh67

Actually I think it is Simpson after all.

Never knowingly right.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:49 - Jun 27 with 8025 viewsGloucs_R

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:48 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Actually I think it is Simpson after all.

It probably is, buts lets pretend otherwise.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:50 - Jun 27 with 8008 viewsJeff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:40 - Jun 27 by simmo

That drives me mad.

absolutely grinds my gears that.

the *only* thing that makes me madder is people that stop microwaves with time still on the clock ,and then leave it stuck there with 9 seconds left...

Can we not knock it?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:52 - Jun 27 with 7982 viewswombat

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:50 - Jun 27 by Jeff

absolutely grinds my gears that.

the *only* thing that makes me madder is people that stop microwaves with time still on the clock ,and then leave it stuck there with 9 seconds left...

yep its defo simpson

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:52 - Jun 27 with 7972 viewsbosh67

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:49 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

It probably is, buts lets pretend otherwise.

Okay, it's Eduardo!

Never knowingly right.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:53 - Jun 27 with 7949 viewsCliff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:40 - Jun 27 by simmo

That drives me mad.

Why?
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:58 - Jun 27 with 7890 viewssimmo

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:53 - Jun 27 by Cliff

Why?

It's attitudes like yours 'Cliff' that is sending this country to the dogs.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:02 - Jun 27 with 7808 viewsBAWHoops

EXCLUSIVE SIMPSON SIGNS: Versatile defender @dannysimpson is set to join #QPR on a three-year deal #WelcomeDanny

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:03 - Jun 27 with 7784 viewsCliff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 14:58 - Jun 27 by simmo

It's attitudes like yours 'Cliff' that is sending this country to the dogs.

That may well be the case, but what's with the plug thing?
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 7773 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I hate it when my tele goes to powersave. My f'kin room is bathed in a luminescent blue light.

Not going to unplug it though.

Oh Simpson too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 7766 viewsA40Bosh

Here we go

"Could have got better for the money" (Even though it is on a free)
"Uninspiring"
"Better players available in his position"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024