Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? 14:15 - Jun 27 with 12512 viewsDougal_RBlock

From the QPR page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602229006474659&set=a.229995763697987.64

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:05 - Jun 27 with 2296 viewsJeff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:03 - Jun 27 by Cliff

That may well be the case, but what's with the plug thing?

because if you leave a plug on with nothing in it electricity will pour out onto the floor. and you'll be ankle deep in electricity before you know it. FACT.

Can we not knock it?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:05 - Jun 27 with 2291 viewswombat

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:02 - Jun 27 by BAWHoops

EXCLUSIVE SIMPSON SIGNS: Versatile defender @dannysimpson is set to join #QPR on a three-year deal #WelcomeDanny

Hes got a very pointy head in his club picture

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:07 - Jun 27 with 2269 viewsCliff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:05 - Jun 27 by Jeff

because if you leave a plug on with nothing in it electricity will pour out onto the floor. and you'll be ankle deep in electricity before you know it. FACT.

Yeah but electrons are very small and don't get it the way much.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:09 - Jun 27 with 2246 viewsGloucs_R

well that was dull....next

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:11 - Jun 27 with 2231 viewsCliff

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:09 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

well that was dull....next

Oi! you can't complain things are dull when you haven't even joined in the plug debate!
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:11 - Jun 27 with 2224 viewsMetallica_Hoop

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:11 - Jun 27 by Cliff

Oi! you can't complain things are dull when you haven't even joined in the plug debate!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:15 - Jun 27 with 2192 viewsted_hendrix

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:07 - Jun 27 by Cliff

Yeah but electrons are very small and don't get it the way much.

I have some spare rather large electrons for sale if anybody needs them let me know, can deliver.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:21 - Jun 27 with 2133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know:-

a) nothing about this player, and
b) that the kit looks the business

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:24 - Jun 27 with 2112 viewsRedbourneR

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:04 - Jun 27 by A40Bosh

Here we go

"Could have got better for the money" (Even though it is on a free)
"Uninspiring"
"Better players available in his position"

Geez - I thought our press office could come up with better things for his announcement ...

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:27 - Jun 27 with 2085 viewsLewes_r

Great another Metrosexual joins the ranks..

atleast the dressing room will smell nice..

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:29 - Jun 27 with 2076 viewsStanisgod

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:15 - Jun 27 by ted_hendrix

I have some spare rather large electrons for sale if anybody needs them let me know, can deliver.

"A large electron" ooh err missus

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:29 - Jun 27 with 2076 viewsA40Bosh

I wonder if the club have pursued and signed a right back ahead of any other signings or at least official announcements to show the fans that the talk about wanting players who will play for the badge and will earn their keep is not just rhetoric but a lesson learnt.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:34 - Jun 27 with 2034 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm thinking Younger Luke Young.

Welcome Danny anyway.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:38 - Jun 27 with 2010 viewsWanderR

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:34 - Jun 27 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm thinking Younger Luke Young.

Welcome Danny anyway.

Speaking of which, where is Luke Young the Elder?

Current location: OX10

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:41 - Jun 27 with 1859 viewssimmo

Point raised on Twitter already but this also helps move Onouha to CB which is something I have wanted for a long time.

Then again I wanted a QPR season ticket for a long time and that could turn out to be awful.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:42 - Jun 27 with 1851 viewsMetallica_Hoop

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:38 - Jun 27 by WanderR

Speaking of which, where is Luke Young the Elder?

Was he not PM to George II??

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 1842 viewsNorthernr

I just view every new comer with such suspicion these days. Immediate thought - must be paying him well.

In theory Simpson right back instead of Bosingwa, Onuoha starting regularly at centre back, great stuff. But who can tell? Got to gel, got to have the right attitude etc.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:44 - Jun 27 with 1835 viewsBklynRanger

I think I used to know more about this player - did he play for Man Utd when younger? (I could google that but what's the point.)

Anyway he looks thinner than he did in Ibiza - photoshop/colonics

I imagine they're planning on bumping off and dismembering Bosingwa then - happy to help.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:50 - Jun 27 with 1792 viewsdanehoop

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:44 - Jun 27 by BklynRanger

I think I used to know more about this player - did he play for Man Utd when younger? (I could google that but what's the point.)

Anyway he looks thinner than he did in Ibiza - photoshop/colonics

I imagine they're planning on bumping off and dismembering Bosingwa then - happy to help.

I think you will find we have been relaying the pitch for a reason. Jose Boswinga now sleeps with the worms.

Never knowingly understood

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:55 - Jun 27 with 1767 viewsFFE

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:50 - Jun 27 by danehoop

I think you will find we have been relaying the pitch for a reason. Jose Boswinga now sleeps with the worms.

What has Harry had to say?
"He's a good lad, he just wants to play football, plus he just wanted to get away from that coked up whore he's been banging'.

I'm NOT the Fox

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:57 - Jun 27 with 1759 viewsA40Bosh

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:43 - Jun 27 by Northernr

I just view every new comer with such suspicion these days. Immediate thought - must be paying him well.

In theory Simpson right back instead of Bosingwa, Onuoha starting regularly at centre back, great stuff. But who can tell? Got to gel, got to have the right attitude etc.

"But who can tell? Got to gel"

Go MC North

But who can tell? Got to gel, got to get rid of that Boswanka smell"
Move Nedum inside, a back 4 with pride
Need to keep Samba so the R's don't slide

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:10 - Jun 27 with 1691 viewsdanehoop

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:57 - Jun 27 by A40Bosh

Go MC North

No. Stop now.

Never knowingly understood

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:12 - Jun 27 with 1677 viewsadhoc_qpr

Good enough player, experienced and solid at premiership and championship level (got promoted with Sunderland years ago).

The question is why did he sign for us in the Champo (£££££) and why weren't prem teams like Sunderland, Norwich, Hull etc interested?

A defence of Simpson, Onouha, Hill and Traore could be pretty well balanced.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:16 - Jun 27 with 1660 viewsJonDoeman

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:12 - Jun 27 by adhoc_qpr

Good enough player, experienced and solid at premiership and championship level (got promoted with Sunderland years ago).

The question is why did he sign for us in the Champo (£££££) and why weren't prem teams like Sunderland, Norwich, Hull etc interested?

A defence of Simpson, Onouha, Hill and Traore could be pretty well balanced.

Think Harry will try and get shot of Our Man Traore.
Hence Bridge.

It Is What It Is !!

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:27 - Jun 27 with 1718 viewsHAYESBOY

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:57 - Jun 27 by A40Bosh

Go MC North

Innit!

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024