Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? 14:15 - Jun 27 with 12513 viewsDougal_RBlock

From the QPR page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602229006474659&set=a.229995763697987.64

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:29 - Jun 27 with 1710 viewsBAWHoops

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 15:43 - Jun 27 by Northernr

I just view every new comer with such suspicion these days. Immediate thought - must be paying him well.

In theory Simpson right back instead of Bosingwa, Onuoha starting regularly at centre back, great stuff. But who can tell? Got to gel, got to have the right attitude etc.

After last summer I'm hoping every signing is a bit 'meh'
The less glitz the better

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:32 - Jun 27 with 1697 viewsadhoc_qpr

Has Luke Young retired yet BTW or are we still paying him £40k a week?
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 17:07 - Jun 27 with 1576 viewspeejaybee

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 16:32 - Jun 27 by adhoc_qpr

Has Luke Young retired yet BTW or are we still paying him £40k a week?

To help us out he took a wage cut to £39.500 PW.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 17:19 - Jun 27 with 1535 viewsrsonist

Confident Simpson will do a good job for us as long as London doesn't get to him. Then again, not like there isn't any nightlife in Manchester and Newcastle.

Kit looks triffic though doesn't it. Very tempted to make a purchase.
New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 17:23 - Jun 27 with 1521 viewsN12Hoop

Seems like a player who's main motivation for amove to London is the bright lights and party scene which is probably a priority for him ahead of his career progression. Therefore in many ways he is a perfect signing for us and will no doubt hope Cisse stays so they can party together.
Have rarely felt so underwhelmed by a signing.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 18:18 - Jun 27 with 1406 viewsbosh67

Shhhh. Don't tell me who we've signed. I've taped it for later.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 18:31 - Jun 27 with 1389 viewsderbyhoop

Decent signing, right age, attitude (on the surface) seems OK. After the last 2 years I'll be sceptical as to the attitude being right when it comes to the crunch, but I'm prepared to wait and see.
It's a position we need to fill. Onouha to play CB, Harriman too raw for 46 games, Luke Young barely fit enough to walk, Boswanka - nuff said. Hopefully we're no longer paying top dollar.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

New Signing announcement in the next hour???? on 18:43 - Jun 27 with 1366 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good age, solid defender, replacement for Bosingwa, been promoted with two sides, Newcastle fans think he is pretty good, why are people annoyed by this signing?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024