Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 55020 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 4259 viewsconnell10

Can we just get through until halftime!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 4247 viewscharmr

Lucky to complete a full stop.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 5 with 4219 viewsQPunkR

Looked a definite foul on Ashby there

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 5 with 4141 viewsqueensparker

0-0 the best we can hope for if it carries on like this.

No leadership or bottle out on the pitch at all
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 with 4072 viewsQPunkR

??? How was their number 19 not interfering with play there?? Blatantly offside but left the ball and blocked Field from getting to it ahead of their other striker

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 with 4056 viewsJAPRANGERS

Why does the commentator insist on calling 斉藤光毅 or Koki Saito, say-to when it should be sai-to (sai rhymes with pie)
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 with 4010 viewsJAPRANGERS

At least not losing at HT.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 with 4005 viewsconnell10

0-0 halftime , stage one complete.....now Chair comes on 2nd half and wins the game for us ....simples.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 with 3999 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 by JAPRANGERS

Why does the commentator insist on calling 斉藤光毅 or Koki Saito, say-to when it should be sai-to (sai rhymes with pie)

Probably because his Japanese is a bit rusty

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 5 with 3974 viewsSpaceman_P

half time thoughts.

Derby are so boring... but so are we.

Tactics NEED to change, they need to spend the international break thinking about how we can play like we did during the tail-end of last season.

This football is dire to watch, we need to return to what we were doing before.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 3881 viewsrbee

The best part of the first half for me was Oh Bobby Zamora coming through my speakers.

A few promising moments ended by a poor final ball.

Frey doing what Frey does.

Impressed with 斉藤光毅 or Pie Toes defensive work.

0-0 is fine, lets push on boys in the second half.
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:53]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 3855 viewsJimmyR

Piss weak, I’m off to execute all of the hostages
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 3833 viewssdm1508

There are some players who shouldn't be in the side. Andersen is very lightweight and slow. It's wrong the Dembele is played out wide just so Andersen gets in the side. Marsden would play better with a better midfield player next to him. Still very light weight but we need Field in there for his defensive play. He just isn't progressive enough with the ball. I would actually bring Chair on for Saito. Smyth for Andersen and Dembele in at 10. Then maybe EDB for Marsden. EDB tries to play forward, bit more mobile and can play on the half turn
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 3826 viewscolinallcars

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Probably because his Japanese is a bit rusty

You don't get much chance to speak it around the Bush…
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 3697 viewsSpaceman_P

Mendez-Laing could literally eat Dembele I think.... it's almost sadistic seeing them two next two each other.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 3688 viewsDorse

0-0 at half time. I mean, not great but could be a lot worse.

Hot takes: Frey is a monster; Ashby looks fun; call Madsen's parents - he's gone missing; Dembele is a very small person; Andersen isn't looking too hot; the kit designer should be kept away from civilised society for crimes against fashion.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 5 with 3670 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 by colinallcars

You don't get much chance to speak it around the Bush…

If we manage to score a late winner then I think I'll be turning Japanese...

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 5 with 3551 viewsGus_iom

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

If we manage to score a late winner then I think I'll be turning Japanese...

I retract my defence of Andersen after that half
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 3532 viewscharmr

Tough watch, even the commentator lamented the poor quality of the game.

This modern photo fit football thinking doesn’t fit all.
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:58]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 3481 viewsQPunkR

Half time thoughts - can't the referee just blow for full time as soon as the second half starts? Preserve our solid point and make sure we don't have to sit through another 45 of indoor passing and defensive neglect from the midfield?
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:57]

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 3451 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 by JAPRANGERS

Because he's only been learning Japanese on Duolingo since Thursday, and he's only at the Tora, Tora, Tora page!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 5 with 3433 viewsrbee

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 5 by Dorse

0-0 at half time. I mean, not great but could be a lot worse.

Hot takes: Frey is a monster; Ashby looks fun; call Madsen's parents - he's gone missing; Dembele is a very small person; Andersen isn't looking too hot; the kit designer should be kept away from civilised society for crimes against fashion.

Andersen is doing ok bouncing off the Derby players, defending and has run in to space a few times but the ball didn't reach him.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 5 with 3358 viewsqueensparker

It does feel like we’re playing like the nadir of the Warbs teams - when we get the ball it just goes back and sideways until we lose it. And no clout or fire in midfield at all, we just stand off. I’d take a Dom Ball type over Madsen right now. Where’s Colback?

Some nice individual play from Dembele but he can’t do it all himself. To be fair to Andersen it looked like he was making some great runs but we never find him
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 5 with 3250 viewsQPunkR

Michy's been very game chasing the ball about but there's never anyone closer to him until he comes deep to help out. But then no-one from the midfield goes and replaces him up top

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 5 with 3221 viewsBurnleyhoop

This line up has relegation written all over it. A decent team would have put 3 past us by now.

Weak in the tackle, no marking, no tracking, no real pace in the side. Struggling to find anything positive about this performance. Saito has done absolutely zip and his defending his farcical.

Can only hope Chair and JCS bring us back to life after the international break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024