Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 55043 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2612 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good grief Almighty!

Is Mackie on the bench by any chance?

Fookin' vvankers....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2601 viewsMatch82

I think the word is gutless. Sorry to all those who went.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2593 viewsQPunkR

These kunts deserve relegation, if not for their complete inability to play a pass or put a tackle, then for LEAVING ABOUT 5 DERBY PLAYERS COMPLETELY UNMARKED FOR A FCKING CORNER. Literally the easiest thing in football is to stick on a man and run with him. We looked ridiculous before that corner was even taken, just standing in the area marking fresh fking air. Zonal marking my fkn arse

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2589 viewsJigsore

please remember - do not attempt to approach Cifuentes of your own accord the Nourry goons will smash your teeth into the concrete if they get a sniff.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2575 viewspaulparker

Playing with 9 men when you start Anderson& Madsen
I love Marti but you cannot keep playing both it’s ludicrous

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2571 viewsJimmyR

No point trying to play possession based football when no one wants possession and when we do have possession we give it straight back to them

We’d be better just applying coagulant and getting frey and celar up together and hoofing if up to them
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 5 with 2525 viewsVancouverHoop

Chair, Fox and Celar about to come on apparently.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 5 with 2502 viewsplasmahoop

Im not watching the game today, but am amazed we kept the same five players in the team that offer nothing defensively, and didn't try and beef the midfield up a bit
Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 with 2364 viewsJimmyR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 5 by VancouverHoop

Chair, Fox and Celar about to come on apparently.

And they’ve all had 4 pints of holy water
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 with 2359 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 5 by plasmahoop

Im not watching the game today, but am amazed we kept the same five players in the team that offer nothing defensively, and didn't try and beef the midfield up a bit

So last 3 games conceded 7 scored 1 ....mmmmm

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 with 2341 viewsDWQPR

We are awful. Apart from a couple of halves this season we have been second best in every game. We have no idea on playing out from the back, no strength in midfield, Madsen is especially weak, and no creativity up front. Dembele loses interest. Andersen is just poor and to be honest I haven’t got a clue what Cifuentes is trying to achieve with this team. Whatever it is he needs to abandon it and get back to the way we played towards the back end of next season otherwise we are no further forward than we were under Ainsworth. And to be honest this season has so far has been as bad as the first part of last season and we were all over wanting Ainsworth out.

I’m actually getting fed up with Cifuentes and his style of play.
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:21]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 5 with 2250 viewsted_hendrix

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 by connell10

So last 3 games conceded 7 scored 1 ....mmmmm

That's so far.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 5 with 2192 viewssdm19994

Think everyone needs to realise that dembele aside the new signings are duds and we’re in a relegation battle again. Need JCS and Chair in this team ASAP!!
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 5 with 2183 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 by DWQPR

We are awful. Apart from a couple of halves this season we have been second best in every game. We have no idea on playing out from the back, no strength in midfield, Madsen is especially weak, and no creativity up front. Dembele loses interest. Andersen is just poor and to be honest I haven’t got a clue what Cifuentes is trying to achieve with this team. Whatever it is he needs to abandon it and get back to the way we played towards the back end of next season otherwise we are no further forward than we were under Ainsworth. And to be honest this season has so far has been as bad as the first part of last season and we were all over wanting Ainsworth out.

I read that Madsen cost us 3 million, I hope this was incorrect because he ain't worth a w ank!!

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 5 with 2055 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 by DWQPR

Was making this point the other day - Marti generally getting off completely scott free despite us looking equally as hopeless as we did this time last season

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 5 with 2047 viewsJimmyR

This ref is a c’nt, it’s our fault we are loosing but he’s still c’nt
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 5 with 1995 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 by Burnleyhoop

This is Ainsworth levels of dog shit, if not worse.

Bunch of nambies in this team. Simply awful.

Said it the another night and got pilloried by the usual suspects. Not watching today,as I've seen enough this season to know how it ends. Back to something more fulfilling.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 with 1905 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Was making this point the other day - Marti generally getting off completely scott free despite us looking equally as hopeless as we did this time last season

He just signed a new contract so all good

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 with 1903 viewsandrew1302

I will get shouted at for this but it was Marti who pushed for these signings. They are in the main not of the style or quality required for the Championship. He is the one who appears to have screwed it. People say it is way to early but we are 20% thru the season and we have a big problem simply as we wasted a transfer window again.We all had hope at the start of the season and now we have a manager who is clutching at straws. Lose against Portsmouth and the pressure is on Marti. At the moment he seems completely out of ideas and has clearly messed up on who he has bought in. He has created the problem to which there appears little solution
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 with 1870 viewsLblock

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 5 by sdm19994

Think everyone needs to realise that dembele aside the new signings are duds and we’re in a relegation battle again. Need JCS and Chair in this team ASAP!!

I’m not wholly convinced on Dembele if I’m honest

Nardi the only signing who can keep his head held high and he’s not won us any undeserved points yet

Too many of this lot go missing

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1785 viewsJimmyR

Chair and Frey making stick up there much better

2 players who can get the ball and run forwards more than 5yrs and still have the ball
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1772 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

I will get shouted at for this but it was Marti who pushed for these signings. They are in the main not of the style or quality required for the Championship. He is the one who appears to have screwed it. People say it is way to early but we are 20% thru the season and we have a big problem simply as we wasted a transfer window again.We all had hope at the start of the season and now we have a manager who is clutching at straws. Lose against Portsmouth and the pressure is on Marti. At the moment he seems completely out of ideas and has clearly messed up on who he has bought in. He has created the problem to which there appears little solution

*shouting intensifies*

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1751 viewsQPunkR

Marti seriously needs to cop on over this international break and try to get us back to how we were playing last season. Fkng drop Andersen for starters even if it's to play Bennie

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1692 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 by paulparker

Playing with 9 men when you start Anderson& Madsen
I love Marti but you cannot keep playing both it’s ludicrous

Don't get the love for him TBH. We were so atrocious under Ainsworth... that he is getting a fee ride in my opinion.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 5 with 1613 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Marti seriously needs to cop on over this international break and try to get us back to how we were playing last season. Fkng drop Andersen for starters even if it's to play Bennie

He doesn't look too keen

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024