Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 55047 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 2714 viewsMatch82

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

Marti chose these players. He was very demanding about what and who he wanted and he got it totally wrong and in my view we are in a worse place now than under Ainsworth. With him the tactics were all wrong with Marti the players are all wrong and that is a real problem. Plus in League 1 these players will also be too weak

You can argue whether giving Marti a big shiny new contract was right or not. But IF you do that, getting his input and influence on signings is the right thing to do IMO, give him the best chance of success.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 5 with 2707 viewsQPunkR

Did I just hear the Rangers fans singing 'sacked in the morning'?

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 5 with 2654 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 by slmrstid

I thought we'd be alright this year, turns out we're still crap.

Yeah, but we're crap in a new way so, you know, keeps it interesting.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 2546 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Did I just hear the Rangers fans singing 'sacked in the morning'?

Derby fans announcing 'snacks by the awning' I think.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 2490 viewsrbee

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 by SteveB

Take your Paella & your Estrella and shove them up your fcking arse.

Much needed gallows humour 🤣
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 2487 viewsRs_Holy

Oh well … time to get shit faced 👍
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 2488 viewsjohnhoop

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 by slmrstid

I thought we'd be alright this year, turns out we're still crap.

Actually seems a bit ironic now that most of us went into it with feelings of hope and expectation after the Leeds game.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 2451 viewsQPunkR

We all know Chair's our best player, and certainly our only creative player. Not to blow too much smoke up his aris but if this team has any chance of escaping the relegation it currently deserves then Chair's going to have to do it almost single handedly. Pretty much the only grown up on the pitch for us and he's under 5 foot

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 2408 viewsJAPRANGERS

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Well at least you're always on good form!
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 2409 viewsNov77

we're not so much a football team anymore, more a Charles Hawtrey tribute act.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 2385 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 by Gus_iom

I've seen us start with 11 men and finish with 9 in the past, this is the first time I've seen us start with 9 and finish with 11
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:50]

Post of the afternoon Sir 😁
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 2377 viewsdm97

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 by ted_hendrix

This Is ridiculous, I'm nervously looking at other Championship results FFS.

What on earth has gone wrong? so much promise at the start of the season........

I think it’s safe to say we are probably more likely to be in another relegation battle than not. Up to this week not sure a lot of it was Marti’s fault.

But he has to take the blame for a lot of this run, where obvious weaknesses in the side are being left exposed and teams are taking advantage. Look at how many of the attacks today and against Hull were against our right hand side. Nothing to address it or tweak to shift bodies out to help a poor defensive unit that side. How poor we are at moving the ball through the thirds. No change of personnel or mixing it up. Playing Frey 95 minutes today when he looked clearly shattered after about 20.

None of that is jelling. Feels like he’s digging into his principles when the reality is a lot of these players aren’t good enough do it.
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:02]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 2353 viewslassel

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

Marti chose these players. He was very demanding about what and who he wanted and he got it totally wrong and in my view we are in a worse place now than under Ainsworth. With him the tactics were all wrong with Marti the players are all wrong and that is a real problem. Plus in League 1 these players will also be too weak

Belk and Nourry chose the players. Cifuentes tells them what he wants, ie a 6 who can break the lines, a winger who can go outside or inside and Belk comes with names from his database.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 2318 viewsJevlar

Can’t remember the last time I was this relieved that there is an international break coming up
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 2323 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Now that made me smile , cheers mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 2196 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 by ted_hendrix

This Is ridiculous, I'm nervously looking at other Championship results FFS.

What on earth has gone wrong? so much promise at the start of the season........

Don't torture yourself worrying about others. Unless their is a seismic shift soon in our performances and results...it won't matter. Never really understood the pre- season optimism...but was hoping for better than this crap.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 2193 viewsQPunkR

Right I've had it with the Danes after that. I'm chucking out all the bacon from the fridge

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 5 with 2148 viewsnumptydumpty

I am losing interest

The season for me so far has been so unexpectedly awful

I thought we had set up ourselves with management and recruitment team that knew what they were doing.

Is it Cifuentes or Nourry in charge of recruitment and see we are picking up injuries in training once more - Morrison and JCS since the injury guru guy has left

Whatever it is, its been very lacking in the past few games and I really wasnt expecting this

Do QPR curse decent players and decent managers who perform elsewhere and why does our backroom staff always seem to be lacking even when we think we finally have it sussed

Sometimes I truly hate QPR. They are shit !!!

Wish Ian GIlliard hadnt given me my QPR sticker at the local shops when I was five years old !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 2106 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 by Dorse

I didn't know things were that bad Damo. Are you alright mate?

Fine thanks Dorse. It's hard to avoid match days on here 😉🙂
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 5 with 2072 viewsBoston

This is depressing. My usual ten game rule of thumb squad evaluation got knocked sideways by Chairs absence, but still, we shouldn't be this weak just because of one missing player. An improvement when Illias came on, but Derby weren't on the front foot by then so difficult to evaluate his impact. If he remains fit and Colback returns, I'd expect an improvement, but sadly my hopes we'd see a decent team this season are rapidly going up in smoke.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 5 with 2017 viewsDorse

Right.

That was not fun. And at least I haven't had to suffer the slings and arrows of our shitty transport system to suffer it, so my sympathy lies with the poor cunce who are several hours and hundreds of sheets worse off for having to witness that.

What the cnting fck is going wrong?! Our team last season was easily worse than this, on paper, and yet we fcking monstered the division over the last 20 games of the season! Give us a few more 'tailor made' signings, lose the dead wood and...? What, exactly? We turn into a blancmange that is, frankly, more of a blanc minge.

Get it the fck sorted Rangers, you pack of useless, empty scrotums!

Tell you what, Strictly better have at least 5, ahem, 'wardrobe malfunctions' tonight. And not the blokes either. Fuxache Rs.

Edit - rage (and beer) induced spelling mistakes.
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:10]

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 5 with 1990 viewsizlingtonhoop

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 5 by Boston

This is depressing. My usual ten game rule of thumb squad evaluation got knocked sideways by Chairs absence, but still, we shouldn't be this weak just because of one missing player. An improvement when Illias came on, but Derby weren't on the front foot by then so difficult to evaluate his impact. If he remains fit and Colback returns, I'd expect an improvement, but sadly my hopes we'd see a decent team this season are rapidly going up in smoke.

Up in smoke. And down the Swannee
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 5 with 1906 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Right I've had it with the Danes after that. I'm chucking out all the bacon from the fridge

Just laughed beer out of my nose, Punk.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 5 with 1871 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 by lassel

Belk and Nourry chose the players. Cifuentes tells them what he wants, ie a 6 who can break the lines, a winger who can go outside or inside and Belk comes with names from his database.

Interesting...explains a lot. We are still being run by idiots who nothing about Championship football. And we are expecting things to change 🤔
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 5 with 1788 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 by Jevlar

Can’t remember the last time I was this relieved that there is an international break coming up

Why? We are always even worse after one 🤔 Think the supporters need a break though... if that's what you are getting at😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024