Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Reform win a single seat? 22:42 - Jul 2 with 6144 viewsbuilthjack

I don’t think they will.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:54 - Jul 7 with 1170 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:02 - Jul 7 by SullutaCreturned

He coud try listening to a podcast about dictators, specifically the one about Hitler that explains very well the series of events that led to Hitlers rise.

The disastrous decision by Hindenburg, aided by Vin Papen that saw hitler become Chancellor was made i the belief they ould control him.

Hitler didnt take power, in the end it was given to him and once in office he acted swiftly and without mercy.

Germany was an absolute basket case and had endured 14 years of disjointed and pathetic leadership, a succession of governments who put the interests of other nations, peoples and big financial institutions before their own people, a crippling cost of living crisis that left everyone unable to afford food or energy, a severe pandemic and the diminishing and embarrassing humiliation for the country on a global scale.

Thank god we don’t have that anymore…

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:55 - Jul 7 with 1170 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:26 - Jul 5 by controversial_jack

If that's the Dai Richards who was a tri athlete, I agree, he is a nice guy and I knew him well, but Reform , ffs.

and your opinion means something to me , I don't think so.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:43 - Jul 8 with 1085 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:55 - Jul 7 by Boundy

and your opinion means something to me , I don't think so.

I didn't ask for your opinion, i don't want it , i don't need it, you are irrelevant to me, I just asked if it was the same guy. It is the same guy.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:18 - Jul 8 with 1057 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:43 - Jul 8 by controversial_jack

I didn't ask for your opinion, i don't want it , i don't need it, you are irrelevant to me, I just asked if it was the same guy. It is the same guy.

and yet you responded

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:50 - Jul 8 with 1039 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:18 - Jul 8 by Boundy

and yet you responded

I hate to break this to you, but it's a public forum. It's not all about you, others can see these posts too
Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:20 - Jul 8 with 1013 viewsKeithHaynes

Dai Richards is a nailed on and spot on bloke.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:21 - Jul 8 with 980 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:50 - Jul 8 by controversial_jack

I hate to break this to you, but it's a public forum. It's not all about you, others can see these posts too

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 854 viewsItchySphincter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:28 - Jul 4 by SullutaCreturned

What? He's an arrogant, shouty, in yer face gobshite. he's one of those that tries to shout people down.

The BBC breakfast crew do a better job of interviewing than him.

He’s not and easy listen at times but he well and truly exposes Brexidiots, 100% proven correct at every turn.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Reform win a single seat? on 16:50 - Jul 10 with 791 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:55 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

He’s not and easy listen at times but he well and truly exposes Brexidiots, 100% proven correct at every turn.

The thread isn't about brexit. You haven't posted here for ages and the lastbtime you did, was it about brexit then too? The record has been changed, the world has moved on. The new government is talking about forging a new deal with the EU.

Do keep up.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 772 viewsonehunglow

Will Reform win a single seat? on 16:50 - Jul 10 by SullutaCreturned

The thread isn't about brexit. You haven't posted here for ages and the lastbtime you did, was it about brexit then too? The record has been changed, the world has moved on. The new government is talking about forging a new deal with the EU.

Do keep up.

I’ve heard that term before,
I voted remain so does that mean I’m branded
I still think it was a big mistake

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:26 - Jul 10 with 735 viewsItchySphincter

Do keep up.

But you won, why would you want to keep it quiet?
[Post edited 10 Jul 23:27]

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:40 - Jul 11 with 663 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:26 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

But you won, why would you want to keep it quiet?
[Post edited 10 Jul 23:27]

It seems only the losers are bitching the most ,wouldn't you agree.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:24 - Jul 11 with 620 viewsFlashberryjack

Do keep up.

Itchy is a boring old soul, must be a bundle of laughs down the pub.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:57 - Jul 11 with 591 viewsItchySphincter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:24 - Jul 11 by Flashberryjack

Itchy is a boring old soul, must be a bundle of laughs down the pub.

Cor! I can’t even pop in to say hello. There was Cat, slagging off James O’B and all I said was he’s called Brexit right, and they’re circling the wagons…….😂😂. Good job I don’t call in more often.

How is this Brexit thing going anyway? I sense there’s a doubling down on the stupid here…. Farage FFS! Yeah, the public school educated millionaire ex-city trader really understand’s what we need doesn’t he….? Push ‘em back out to sea init. 😂

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:35 - Jul 11 with 553 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:57 - Jul 11 by ItchySphincter

Cor! I can’t even pop in to say hello. There was Cat, slagging off James O’B and all I said was he’s called Brexit right, and they’re circling the wagons…….😂😂. Good job I don’t call in more often.

How is this Brexit thing going anyway? I sense there’s a doubling down on the stupid here…. Farage FFS! Yeah, the public school educated millionaire ex-city trader really understand’s what we need doesn’t he….? Push ‘em back out to sea init. 😂

As I said.

Hello

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:52 - Jul 11 with 497 viewsItchySphincter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:35 - Jul 11 by Flashberryjack

As I said.

Well at least my life isn’t so sad, pathetic and miserable that I’m practically falling over myself to vote for making other peoples lives worse. BTW, I didn’t post about Brexit,I posted a reponse to Cat ‘s awful assessment of James O’Brien - why is it, do you think, that Cat hates him so much? 😂😂

Will Reform win a single seat? on 21:33 - Jul 11 with 462 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:52 - Jul 11 by ItchySphincter

Well at least my life isn’t so sad, pathetic and miserable that I’m practically falling over myself to vote for making other peoples lives worse. BTW, I didn’t post about Brexit,I posted a reponse to Cat ‘s awful assessment of James O’Brien - why is it, do you think, that Cat hates him so much? 😂😂

It continues.

Hello

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:15 - Jul 11 with 420 viewsmajorraglan

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:57 - Jul 11 by ItchySphincter

Looking at it objectively, in all honesty I’d say it’s gone pretty poorly, but we have to suck it up. We voted for it and we have to give it our best shot.

Johnson got the deal done to be fair to him, but everything was executed pretty poorly. Our preparation, the negotiation and the deal itself were poor. The national interest came second to the Conservative Party and the DUP’s self interested, Boris lied and botched a fair few things and Sunak had to come and clear up some of the mess with the Windsor agreement. We’ve not taken control of our borders, immigration is at record levels all we’ve done is changed European immigration for south Asian and African immigration.

Hopefully Labour will be able to improve the existing deal which will enable our businesses to export on better terms, but the bottom line is we’re stuck with Brexit and we have to give it ago. What really annoys me so when we have Brexiters like Dyson living abroad and then axing British jobs - why not support the UK and actually bring jobs back here.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 08:47 - Jul 12 with 373 viewsItchySphincter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:15 - Jul 11 by majorraglan

Looking at it objectively, in all honesty I’d say it’s gone pretty poorly, but we have to suck it up. We voted for it and we have to give it our best shot.

Johnson got the deal done to be fair to him, but everything was executed pretty poorly. Our preparation, the negotiation and the deal itself were poor. The national interest came second to the Conservative Party and the DUP’s self interested, Boris lied and botched a fair few things and Sunak had to come and clear up some of the mess with the Windsor agreement. We’ve not taken control of our borders, immigration is at record levels all we’ve done is changed European immigration for south Asian and African immigration.

Hopefully Labour will be able to improve the existing deal which will enable our businesses to export on better terms, but the bottom line is we’re stuck with Brexit and we have to give it ago. What really annoys me so when we have Brexiters like Dyson living abroad and then axing British jobs - why not support the UK and actually bring jobs back here.

Thank you major.

At the end of the day we have to make the most of it. People had their own personal reasons for voting for it and some had good intentions, but it’s obvious now to most that it was a mistake, and that it was done for the wrong reasons.

I have no problem with people making mistakes in principle, but it takes a big man to admit it, and a very small man to double down on it and refuse to fix it, because they don’t want to admit they made a mistake.
[Post edited 12 Jul 8:48]

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:25 - Jul 12 with 294 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:15 - Jul 11 by majorraglan

Good post.

It’s been described as the only time in history that a nation has voted to impose trade tariffs on itself.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:04 - Jul 12 with 280 viewsItchySphincter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:25 - Jul 12 by JumpingJackFlash

Good post.

It’s been described as the only time in history that a nation has voted to impose trade tariffs on itself.

It goes further than tariffs.

Sanctions.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:29 - Jul 12 with 275 viewsraynor94

Will Reform win a single seat? on 08:47 - Jul 12 by ItchySphincter

Thank you major.

At the end of the day we have to make the most of it. People had their own personal reasons for voting for it and some had good intentions, but it’s obvious now to most that it was a mistake, and that it was done for the wrong reasons.

I have no problem with people making mistakes in principle, but it takes a big man to admit it, and a very small man to double down on it and refuse to fix it, because they don’t want to admit they made a mistake.
[Post edited 12 Jul 8:48]

It's been an unmitigated disaster in my opinion.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:19 - Jul 12 with 251 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:25 - Jul 12 by JumpingJackFlash

Good post.

It could be argued that joining the EU in the first place was the first time in history a nation has signed away its ability to negotiate its own trade tariffs.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:43 - Jul 12 with 243 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:19 - Jul 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It could be argued that joining the EU in the first place was the first time in history a nation has signed away its ability to negotiate its own trade tariffs.

It could be. It wouldn’t make much sense, but it could be.

Our individual deal with Australia is disastrous for British farming. In contrast the EU deal is infinitely better. But then, the strength in negotiating on behalf of 26 countries is always going to be more than one isolated country.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:59 - Jul 12 with 231 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:43 - Jul 12 by JumpingJackFlash

It could be. It wouldn’t make much sense, but it could be.

Our individual deal with Australia is disastrous for British farming. In contrast the EU deal is infinitely better. But then, the strength in negotiating on behalf of 26 countries is always going to be more than one isolated country.

Yes it wouldn’t make any sense for a country to sign away a significant chunk of their legislative power to a supranational organisation most of whom actively hates the uk and doesn’t have their interests at heart.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024