Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 13:11 - Sep 1 with 14211 viewsshaker90

What do your fans know about the Bury squad ahead of the derby next week would you say you know who our danger men are? Do you know what kind of style we like to play?
Serious question on 13:26 - Sep 1 with 7855 viewsKnowlesy

Why would we know what style you play?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 13:26]
Serious question on 13:29 - Sep 1 with 7842 viewsD_Alien

Serious answer: how can a squad that barely knew each other a month ago have a "style"? That's something built up over the course of seasons.

I've been impressed with the way you've come out of the blocks, but we don't want to be predicting anything on 1 September, do we?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Serious question on 13:45 - Sep 1 with 7804 viewsTomRAFC

Hilly has always rigorously scouted other teams we are due to come up against so as long as he knows what he is doing (and he usually does) I don't really care.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Serious question on 13:49 - Sep 1 with 7793 viewsTVOS1907

We know one of your subs and one of your 'development squad'.

We also know you've already turned on your young goalkeeper. Was he injured yesterday?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Serious question on 14:00 - Sep 1 with 7768 viewsPDIDDY

Lainton is shocking, Ashley feels he's now moved up the footballing ladder, bench at gigg far better than dale starter. Can't be there on Saturday, off to fort William on Tuesday. Save me one of your cup final programmes tv

Gissa job

Serious question on 14:20 - Sep 1 with 7742 viewsshaker90

I was meaning whatsoever you know about us already, as when you have a settled team you know virtually you will be coming up against, we know what style we will bring to you and have a rough idea of what you play.
Serious question on 14:24 - Sep 1 with 7733 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 14:20 - Sep 1 by shaker90

I was meaning whatsoever you know about us already, as when you have a settled team you know virtually you will be coming up against, we know what style we will bring to you and have a rough idea of what you play.

Do we?
Serious question on 14:27 - Sep 1 with 7721 viewsshaker90

Serious question on 14:24 - Sep 1 by Ralphs12

Do we?

I know exactly how we will play and I have a rough idea how Dale will play.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious question on 14:35 - Sep 1 with 7705 viewsTVOS1907

Serious question on 14:00 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Lainton is shocking, Ashley feels he's now moved up the footballing ladder, bench at gigg far better than dale starter. Can't be there on Saturday, off to fort William on Tuesday. Save me one of your cup final programmes tv

I will if you leave £3 at the shop next time you're passing, which will probably be sometime this week.

Glad to see Lainton's got a two-year deal.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Serious question on 14:49 - Sep 1 with 7686 viewsGambo

Bury certainly impressed yesterday and in the 1st half at Burton and the 2nd half at Norwich but Rochdale's home form is impressive and are the only team to deny Chesterfield thus far as a consequence i would take a draw now.
Serious question on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 7653 viewsYadHoDale

Jessie The Random Rwandan seems to be a useful acquisition.

Maybe he can compare notes on playing at altitude with Joe The Bunnyman...
Serious question on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 7589 views442Dale

Serious question on 14:27 - Sep 1 by shaker90

I know exactly how we will play and I have a rough idea how Dale will play.

As you keep saying this, tell us how Dale play.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Serious question on 18:08 - Sep 1 with 7407 viewsmightydale

serious questions for you shaker what you think of Mr day ??? and are you aware your paying a player 3000 a week + win bonus????? and how you paying for all this

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Serious question on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 7389 viewsRoChDaLe

a question for you shaker: how do you afford to pay obadeyi's wages when he will be on at least £1000 a week and he isn't even touching the bench?

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Serious question on 18:27 - Sep 1 with 7327 viewsAtThePeake

(Disclaimer: Before you all call me obsessed, I have to know the majority of this stuff for work. I'd probably be able to tell you similar stuff about any other team in the league)

Having looked at your first choice elevens over the first few weeks, I think Bury's dangermen will be the wingers, who are likely to be Jones and Mayor, and both seem to be fairly highly-rated by the Bury fanbase. I think our full-backs (probably Rose & Bennett) are fairly solid defensively, but both will need to put a shift in against them.

Playing a 4-2-3-1 with a player like Tommy Miller in the centre you're going to get the ball into him and allow him to play a quarter-back role spreading the play to these wingers. Although, having seen the way you abused BBM for daring to do such a thing as pass the ball, and with Blackwell traditionally playing a long-ball style of play, we'll see how that pans out over the course of the season. I'm not sure whether he'll be patient and stick to it, or resort to pumping the ball up to Reindorf if and when you lose a couple of games on the trot.

I think if we want to win this game, we're going to have to target their left back, Gary Roberts, who the fans don't seem to confident about and who seems to be struggling from the minimal highlights that I've seen. If we play Vincenti right wing, we're wasting our time, as we've seen that he can't/won't try and beat a player. I'd personally stick Hogan on the right hand side, someone with pace and a bit of skill to worry Roberts well and truly.

I think it's gonna be a close game, with both teams playing football in the right way - the one difference between our style's is that I think Bury will look to be more direct in their wingplay, and swing the crosses over, whereas we'll try and be more central, interchanging the three playing just off the striker, and look to release Hogan/Donnelly/Henderson etc. through the channels.

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 7324 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 18:13 - Sep 1 by RoChDaLe

a question for you shaker: how do you afford to pay obadeyi's wages when he will be on at least £1000 a week and he isn't even touching the bench?

He came off the bench yesterday.

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 18:31 - Sep 1 with 7308 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 18:27 - Sep 1 by AtThePeake

(Disclaimer: Before you all call me obsessed, I have to know the majority of this stuff for work. I'd probably be able to tell you similar stuff about any other team in the league)

Having looked at your first choice elevens over the first few weeks, I think Bury's dangermen will be the wingers, who are likely to be Jones and Mayor, and both seem to be fairly highly-rated by the Bury fanbase. I think our full-backs (probably Rose & Bennett) are fairly solid defensively, but both will need to put a shift in against them.

Playing a 4-2-3-1 with a player like Tommy Miller in the centre you're going to get the ball into him and allow him to play a quarter-back role spreading the play to these wingers. Although, having seen the way you abused BBM for daring to do such a thing as pass the ball, and with Blackwell traditionally playing a long-ball style of play, we'll see how that pans out over the course of the season. I'm not sure whether he'll be patient and stick to it, or resort to pumping the ball up to Reindorf if and when you lose a couple of games on the trot.

I think if we want to win this game, we're going to have to target their left back, Gary Roberts, who the fans don't seem to confident about and who seems to be struggling from the minimal highlights that I've seen. If we play Vincenti right wing, we're wasting our time, as we've seen that he can't/won't try and beat a player. I'd personally stick Hogan on the right hand side, someone with pace and a bit of skill to worry Roberts well and truly.

I think it's gonna be a close game, with both teams playing football in the right way - the one difference between our style's is that I think Bury will look to be more direct in their wingplay, and swing the crosses over, whereas we'll try and be more central, interchanging the three playing just off the striker, and look to release Hogan/Donnelly/Henderson etc. through the channels.

Stopped reading at quater back role - Buddy.
Serious question on 18:36 - Sep 1 with 7300 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 18:31 - Sep 1 by Ralphs12

Stopped reading at quater back role - Buddy.

But it gets good after that...

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 18:41 - Sep 1 with 7282 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 18:36 - Sep 1 by AtThePeake

But it gets good after that...

Serious question on 18:42 - Sep 1 with 7277 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 18:41 - Sep 1 by Ralphs12

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 7268 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 18:42 - Sep 1 by AtThePeake

Serious question on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 7236 viewsshaker90

Ok I expect you to p,ay a lot of stuff on the floor focusing mainly on the middle of the park Lund will be the tackling midfielder that also isn't afraid of getting forward and also I will also expect you to to play a similar formation to us as 451 defending and a 433/4321 when attacking. I expect your better players to be Lund Done and Cavanagh if he is back from suspension.
Serious question on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 7221 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 19:04 - Sep 1 by shaker90

Ok I expect you to p,ay a lot of stuff on the floor focusing mainly on the middle of the park Lund will be the tackling midfielder that also isn't afraid of getting forward and also I will also expect you to to play a similar formation to us as 451 defending and a 433/4321 when attacking. I expect your better players to be Lund Done and Cavanagh if he is back from suspension.

Cav will be the tackling midfielder.

We play 4-2-3-1 when attacking.

Done has only started one game so far.

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 7215 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 19:04 - Sep 1 by shaker90

Serious question on 20:01 - Sep 1 with 7162 viewsgigger

Serious question on 18:27 - Sep 1 by AtThePeake

I was hoping that Roberts had escaped the radar being a humpa lumpa.
Slow small and bald and we are still trying to unravel him after Robert snoggrass finished with him.

What's happened to kel ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024