Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 13:11 - Sep 1 with 14304 viewsshaker90

What do your fans know about the Bury squad ahead of the derby next week would you say you know who our danger men are? Do you know what kind of style we like to play?
Serious question on 13:29 - Sep 8 with 2171 viewsD_Alien

Serious question on 13:27 - Sep 8 by TVOS1907

Me and I agree with you 100%, D_Alien.

The rest must have had their view spoilt by floaters

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Serious question on 14:34 - Sep 8 with 2099 viewsTalkingSutty

Serious question on 13:16 - Sep 8 by D_Alien

We bossed the game ONLY after we'd gone down to ten men!! Did anyone else on here watch the first 35 minutes ffs?

bURY did nothing in the first 35 minutes, they didnt have a shot on target. During that period Hogan had a one on one with the keeper and Vincenti was unlucky not to score with a point blank header.

At no time during the game did Lillis have a save to make from what i can remember. If we had gone in at half time 2 or 3 goals up it wouldnt have been an injustice on chances created.
Serious question on 14:40 - Sep 8 with 2081 viewsNerazzurri

I thought they got behind our full backs a few times early on in the game and there was a relatively free header that they sent over which should have been on target. They were quicker than us and we were resorting to making rash tackles and poor passes out of defence. OK they didn't create anything clear cut but I wasn't comfortable with how the game was going up to the point when we forced a few corners, one of which we scored from.

Forza Nerazzurri

Serious question on 15:13 - Sep 8 with 2028 viewsRotherhamDale

Serious question on 14:40 - Sep 8 by Nerazzurri

I thought they got behind our full backs a few times early on in the game and there was a relatively free header that they sent over which should have been on target. They were quicker than us and we were resorting to making rash tackles and poor passes out of defence. OK they didn't create anything clear cut but I wasn't comfortable with how the game was going up to the point when we forced a few corners, one of which we scored from.

Agree to a certain extent. I was never worried about Bury creating any problems, even though they knocked the ball around pretty well. Forrester did nowt. Lancashire + O'Connell had him in their pockets.

Possession with progression.

Serious question on 16:30 - Sep 8 with 1960 viewsD_Alien

Serious question on 14:40 - Sep 8 by Nerazzurri

So that's three of us who watched the first 35 minutes.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Serious question on 07:01 - Sep 9 with 1870 viewsaleanddale

Bury started well enough ( first 15 )

Dale then had Hogan one on one ( should have done better )

vincenti unlucky not to score from his header ( from the corner )

Then we scored.

Then the sending off.

at the point of the sending off IMHO we had easily seen off bURY's initial 15 minute spell and were gripping the game by the scuff of its neck.

Could have been more than 1-0 at that point. So stand by we bossed the game - opening 15 mins aside.
Serious question on 16:30 - Sep 9 with 1778 viewssweetcorn

This is a rarity, but i agree with D_alien. I thought the first 30 was pretty uncomfortable veiwing. thought bury moved the ball around well and just looked to be playing at a tempo a couple of levels higher than us, hence the mass of fouls we committed early on through being slower and felt as though the game could slip away from us if this trend continued for the whole game.

We then had a couple of chances and grabbed a goal, from there we never really looked back, Bury probably edged the possesion, but they were toothless and on the whole pretty poor tbh. They wern't quite as bad as people are making out and i've seen much worse teams at spotland (including ourselves many times over the past 2 seasons), but I think they'll be an upper bottom half team if they continue in this vein, if however things click, they might push the play-offs, have no doubt though that we'll be above them come the end of the season.

For me this is a great three points, its hard enough to win a derby with 11 men, never mind 10, we did however look composed despite going down to 10 men and never looked in danger from then on. Hogan is some player, he has the confidence to attack 2 or 3 defenders, has quick feet, good in the air, good core strength and is decent defensively, what a find from Hilly.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Serious question on 07:15 - Sep 10 with 1698 viewsaleanddale

Agree about Hogan.

Think he will start wide right on Saturday v Torquay replacing Vincenti.

BBM and the Awesome Lund in the Middle - Henderson on the left.

Cummins and Gorgeous up top. 442.

Great opportunity now to go on a mini run of wins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024