Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 13:11 - Sep 1 with 14302 viewsshaker90

What do your fans know about the Bury squad ahead of the derby next week would you say you know who our danger men are? Do you know what kind of style we like to play?
Serious question on 20:13 - Sep 1 with 4175 viewsTTNYear

He's big, he's round
He's gonna sell your ground

Stewart Day, Stewart Day..

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Serious question on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 4157 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 20:01 - Sep 1 by gigger

I was hoping that Roberts had escaped the radar being a humpa lumpa.
Slow small and bald and we are still trying to unravel him after Robert snoggrass finished with him.

I see the man in your avatar has enjoyed a fruitful start to life on the wrong side of Heywood also Gigger!

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 20:42 - Sep 1 with 4133 viewsgigger

Serious question on 20:19 - Sep 1 by AtThePeake

I see the man in your avatar has enjoyed a fruitful start to life on the wrong side of Heywood also Gigger!

Give it a week and I will be binning that

What's happened to kel ???

Serious question on 21:09 - Sep 1 with 4093 views442Dale

Serious question on 19:04 - Sep 1 by shaker90

Ok I expect you to p,ay a lot of stuff on the floor focusing mainly on the middle of the park Lund will be the tackling midfielder that also isn't afraid of getting forward and also I will also expect you to to play a similar formation to us as 451 defending and a 433/4321 when attacking. I expect your better players to be Lund Done and Cavanagh if he is back from suspension.

We've played 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 up until Oxford where, according to reports, Vincenti joined Lund and BBM in a midfield three. We may play the formations you mention a bit more if Hill gets someone in this week.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Serious question on 21:14 - Sep 1 with 4080 viewsPDIDDY

Serious question on 18:08 - Sep 1 by mightydale

serious questions for you shaker what you think of Mr day ??? and are you aware your paying a player 3000 a week + win bonus????? and how you paying for all this

Yeh 3k a week + bonus, #billybulllshitter. #countyourfingers #knobyoursister

Gissa job

Serious question on 21:19 - Sep 1 with 4058 viewsTVOS1907

Serious question on 21:14 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Been on the ale today, PDIDDY?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Serious question on 21:31 - Sep 1 with 4033 viewsPDIDDY

Serious question on 21:19 - Sep 1 by TVOS1907

Been on the ale today, PDIDDY?

No, been to evening mass in Oban, lovely place

Gissa job

Serious question on 21:47 - Sep 1 with 4013 viewsRalphs12

Serious question on 21:31 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

No, been to evening mass in Oban, lovely place

Good whiskey from there too.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious question on 23:57 - Sep 1 with 3954 viewssandylaner1

Serious question on 20:13 - Sep 1 by TTNYear

He's big, he's round
He's gonna sell your ground

Stewart Day, Stewart Day..

Serious question on 00:02 - Sep 2 with 3946 viewssandylaner1

Serious question on 21:14 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Serious question on 15:47 - Sep 2 with 3828 viewsdavidab2202

Brian "The Beast" Jensen signs in time for Spotland on saturday.One hell of a big signing for Bury.He is one big lad.
Serious question on 18:15 - Sep 2 with 3778 viewsgizmo

Serious question on 14:00 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Lainton is shocking, Ashley feels he's now moved up the footballing ladder, bench at gigg far better than dale starter. Can't be there on Saturday, off to fort William on Tuesday. Save me one of your cup final programmes tv

bench at Gigg better than a dale starter. I laughed so hard at that bit a bit of wee came out.

Ure a funny guy.

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Serious question on 19:34 - Sep 2 with 3711 viewsTVOS1907

Serious question on 15:47 - Sep 2 by davidab2202

Brian "The Beast" Jensen signs in time for Spotland on saturday.One hell of a big signing for Bury.He is one big lad.

So they are paying 4 goalkeepers now? (Jensen will be getting something)

What they really need is a manager who was an ex-goalkeeper as he should be able to make better choices.

Serious question on 19:41 - Sep 2 with 3702 viewsRalphs12

Heard a reporter on talksport this morning talking about the amount of signings bury had made. Cracked me up when at the end of the interview he rolled out the "you should see the amount of renovation work they are doing too, the decorators are in there at the moment."
Serious question on 19:51 - Sep 2 with 3683 viewsDaley_Lama

Serious question on 19:41 - Sep 2 by Ralphs12

Heard a reporter on talksport this morning talking about the amount of signings bury had made. Cracked me up when at the end of the interview he rolled out the "you should see the amount of renovation work they are doing too, the decorators are in there at the moment."

According to Auntie Beeb, Bury are the club who have made the most signings this transfer window(20)

Impressive, given that they gave everybody else 4 weeks grace at the start of it.

Poll: DF in or out

Serious question on 07:21 - Sep 3 with 3512 viewsaleanddale

Serious question on 20:42 - Sep 1 by gigger

Give it a week and I will be binning that

Grimes must be laughing his head off.

£2000 a week and he only needs to waddle about a bit in training and gets every Saturday off!!!*.

*Obviously he will play at somepoint on Saturday and no doubt score!!**

**Reverse Tweak.
Serious question on 14:13 - Sep 4 with 3402 viewsCheekyChops

We're looking good for Saturday, but unfortunately I've gone into these Rochdale games confident in the past and ended up embarrassed on a number of occasions, so we'll see.

That said, in Danny Mayor and Craig Jones we haven't had a better wide two for an awful long time, I'd even say they're better than Mike Jones and David Worrall were. Craig Jones has the best delivery I've seen at Gigg since I started watching and Mayor seems to dance through players, and has an eye for a pass. Your full backs whoever they may be will have a task dealing with them. Not to mention Big Jessy when he gets his inevitable cameo in the second half, and Tommy Miller who is, well, a rich mans BBM.

At the other side of field though, our defence looks by no means solid. Went into the season thinking our defence would be our strong point this season although this hasn't come into fruition yet. Early days though - a few games together and I'm sure things will be looking up. For our centre best centre back pairing at least. Gareth Roberts on the other hand looks susceptible to anybody with pace or an ounce of strength. Someone with both will more than likely have him for breakfast.

Don't know too much about the Dale side, I'll be honest. You have a very fresh look about you this season when it comes to the starting XIs that I've seen posted around here. I guess that's all relative though when compared to your opposition on Saturday.

Anyway, the game should promise goals, we've scored three goals on four separate occasions this season and for once we actually look like scoring every time we push forward. We've conceded a fair few, too. But I'm fairly confident.

New to the board by the way, Bury fan if you haven't already guessed but I have no intentions of 'trolling' or poor banter, just discussion. All the best for Saturday.
Serious question on 14:31 - Sep 4 with 3364 viewsPDIDDY

Serious question on 14:13 - Sep 4 by CheekyChops

We're looking good for Saturday, but unfortunately I've gone into these Rochdale games confident in the past and ended up embarrassed on a number of occasions, so we'll see.

That said, in Danny Mayor and Craig Jones we haven't had a better wide two for an awful long time, I'd even say they're better than Mike Jones and David Worrall were. Craig Jones has the best delivery I've seen at Gigg since I started watching and Mayor seems to dance through players, and has an eye for a pass. Your full backs whoever they may be will have a task dealing with them. Not to mention Big Jessy when he gets his inevitable cameo in the second half, and Tommy Miller who is, well, a rich mans BBM.

At the other side of field though, our defence looks by no means solid. Went into the season thinking our defence would be our strong point this season although this hasn't come into fruition yet. Early days though - a few games together and I'm sure things will be looking up. For our centre best centre back pairing at least. Gareth Roberts on the other hand looks susceptible to anybody with pace or an ounce of strength. Someone with both will more than likely have him for breakfast.

Don't know too much about the Dale side, I'll be honest. You have a very fresh look about you this season when it comes to the starting XIs that I've seen posted around here. I guess that's all relative though when compared to your opposition on Saturday.

Anyway, the game should promise goals, we've scored three goals on four separate occasions this season and for once we actually look like scoring every time we push forward. We've conceded a fair few, too. But I'm fairly confident.

New to the board by the way, Bury fan if you haven't already guessed but I have no intentions of 'trolling' or poor banter, just discussion. All the best for Saturday.

They will bully you off here, it happened to me so I moved to fort William

Gissa job

Serious question on 15:02 - Sep 4 with 3331 viewsD_Alien

Serious question on 14:31 - Sep 4 by PDIDDY

You can run PDIDDY, but you can't hide.

PS: Fort William are the bury of the Highland League

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Serious question on 17:14 - Sep 4 with 3247 viewsAtThePeake

Serious question on 15:02 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

You can run PDIDDY, but you can't hide.

PS: Fort William are the bury of the Highland League

Finish bottom every year and score a goal every 5 games or something ridiculous. Poor Fort William.

Tangled up in blue.

Serious question on 21:42 - Sep 4 with 3151 viewsTVOS1907

Serious question on 14:31 - Sep 4 by PDIDDY

You'll tell us anything, PDIDDY.

Serious question on 10:01 - Sep 8 with 3017 viewsaleanddale

Not Impressed Shaker 90

all i can say is Dale totally bossed the game!! even with 10 men!!
Serious question on 10:25 - Sep 8 with 2983 viewsStranglers

After yesterday, still none the wiser to the 3 quesrtions...

Try playing with ten men???

RIP-Wurzel

Serious question on 13:16 - Sep 8 with 2872 viewsD_Alien

Serious question on 10:01 - Sep 8 by aleanddale

Not Impressed Shaker 90

all i can say is Dale totally bossed the game!! even with 10 men!!

We bossed the game ONLY after we'd gone down to ten men!! Did anyone else on here watch the first 35 minutes ffs?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Serious question on 13:27 - Sep 8 with 2855 viewsTVOS1907

Serious question on 13:16 - Sep 8 by D_Alien

We bossed the game ONLY after we'd gone down to ten men!! Did anyone else on here watch the first 35 minutes ffs?

Me and I agree with you 100%, D_Alien.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024