Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information 22:14 - Apr 17 with 34028 viewsDalelover3

I don't even know why I bother coming on here because last Friday evening I was barred from this website for confirming that Gary Jones had been stripped of the club captaincy just hours earlier. A few weeks back I told you all about the all-day drinking session, in Manchester city centre, on the Monday before the win over Oldham and also about the fact that the Assistant Manager was drinking in the bookmakers on the same day. I was kicked-off here for confirming that story. I was lambasted and hammered on here last week when I confirmed that Jones and Coleman had to be seperated after the Sheffield United match. Friday evening was the best one though. I came on here to tell everybody that Jones had stormed-out of the training ground after Coleman and his assistant were 2 hours late for training after being at a function on Thursday night to raise funds for a non-league football club. Again nobody believed me, even though I confirmed that Jones had been stripped of the captaincy and that he wouldn't be playing on Saturday. I was right yet again, the post was soon deleted and I was kicked-off here! I can now announce to you that two of our most solid directors will pen their resignations shortly as they were against Coleman coming in and now would like him to be relieved of his duties along with his amateur backroom team. Just another indication of unrest and increasing depths of dislike for Coleman and disbelief in our out of touch Chairman. I intend to serve you with my 100% correct information as usual in due course. Good night and God bless.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 1691 viewsNigelWatson

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:24 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Barry Wellings wasn't a target man. And played well before Dolan and Barrow were managers. At a guess, maybe 5' 9. So not much point hoofing it to him. Can we class Alfie as a lump too?

However I'll let you have Hilditch as one of those from the Dolan era. You'll easily be able to name another four.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Also I never said anything about Dale Hoofball circa early 80s - that was you're invention

As I say, there's no point in me trying to convince you of my opinions re: Coleman

Only time will tell, Let's see who ends up being right, and who is subsequently proven to be wrong
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 1692 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:33 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Barry Wellings: "one of the big men we hoofed it to when Dolan and Barrow were in charge".

Barry Wellings. A 'big' forward, in the same way that David Perkins was a 'huge' midfielder.

Bloody laughable.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:37 - Apr 18 with 1681 viewsolympicdale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 16:46 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Chillax, just opinions

I saw my first Dale game in 1981. I care about the club, and I don't like what I see under Coleman - he'll take Rochdale into non-league football.

Due to our crowds, we'll struggle to make it back out of the conference.

Jones is Rochdale FC, Coleman isn't

wtfs Chillax?

your obsession with this apparent 'hoofball' is getting laughable now, saying that Accy's pitch was kept that way so Coleman could play this style is even more laughable, and shows your knowledge of football for what it really is.

Life is a game of fate.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:39 - Apr 18 with 1677 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:37 - Apr 18 by olympicdale

wtfs Chillax?

your obsession with this apparent 'hoofball' is getting laughable now, saying that Accy's pitch was kept that way so Coleman could play this style is even more laughable, and shows your knowledge of football for what it really is.

A slight cold that makes you s^*t.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 1666 viewsPRINCE2356

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:32 - Apr 18 by ColDale

one of the unfortunate issues with leaks like this is the finger of suspicion. The leak obviously does not consider this to be an issue, but there will be an eye of suspicion on so many different people right now. It even crossed my mind that it might have been Gary Jones behind the leak last Friday given that the first two leaks both concerned him - an obvious suspicion, but off the mark. Please can we not start raising suspects or who it might be. It isn't fair on those players who believe in keeping things in house, and not telling tales. The club have everything on this, and it's up to them what happens now.

Well said!, it just baffles me, why absolute muppets would let go of such confidential information if they do work at the club and not think of the consequences. Surely such leaking of information or bringing the club into disrepute is a sackable offence.

What a difference a year makes, from club in a great state with a management team that supporters believed in to this season where we have looked the biggest bunch of clowns since billy smart's. We deserve to go down just for the shoddyness.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 1655 viewsolympicdale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:39 - Apr 18 by SuddenLad

A slight cold that makes you s^*t.

out of which end

Life is a game of fate.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:43 - Apr 18 with 1648 views442Dale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:35 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Also I never said anything about Dale Hoofball circa early 80s - that was you're invention

As I say, there's no point in me trying to convince you of my opinions re: Coleman

Only time will tell, Let's see who ends up being right, and who is subsequently proven to be wrong

I know you didn't. The two eras when Dale have been accused if hoofing it/playing longball/direct were under the managers I mentioned. Neither were in charge in the early 80s.

There was a request to reminisce about the big lumps we used to hoof it to. I'm sure you know the players, even if they haven't been mentioned yet.

Having your own opinions is fine, however they do not have any basis in what we've seen so far under Coleman.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 1622 viewsPDIDDY

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:40 - Apr 18 by PRINCE2356

Well said!, it just baffles me, why absolute muppets would let go of such confidential information if they do work at the club and not think of the consequences. Surely such leaking of information or bringing the club into disrepute is a sackable offence.

What a difference a year makes, from club in a great state with a management team that supporters believed in to this season where we have looked the biggest bunch of clowns since billy smart's. We deserve to go down just for the shoddyness.

there it is,dales era of greatness ends. at least youve got the trophies to show, hang on you never won owt, sorry

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 1606 viewsPRINCE2356

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:49 - Apr 18 by PDIDDY

there it is,dales era of greatness ends. at least youve got the trophies to show, hang on you never won owt, sorry

Today i found out at work off a bucket, that today 100 years ago Bury won the FA Cup.

Hey don't forget with beat Bury about 7 years ago in the lancashire senior cup so we do have that great big cup haha
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 1603 viewsNigelWatson

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:43 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

I know you didn't. The two eras when Dale have been accused if hoofing it/playing longball/direct were under the managers I mentioned. Neither were in charge in the early 80s.

There was a request to reminisce about the big lumps we used to hoof it to. I'm sure you know the players, even if they haven't been mentioned yet.

Having your own opinions is fine, however they do not have any basis in what we've seen so far under Coleman.

You said the managers, not me. I was referring to Dale circa Hilditch, Wellings, Martinez

You are a troll, and thus on ignore
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:58 - Apr 18 with 1568 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:52 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

You said the managers, not me. I was referring to Dale circa Hilditch, Wellings, Martinez

We're all trolls

Put us all on ignore

Then you can reply to your own boring opinions

Come to think of it, that's exactly what you remind me of, the pub bore. There's one in every local, just waiting for the next poor sod to turn up at the bar

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:59 - Apr 18 with 1567 views442Dale

Ace.

This is like the Blackadder episode where he's tasked with finding a German spy in a hospital.

Name three great universities....

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:59 - Apr 18 with 1555 viewsnordenblue

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:52 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Your posts make for some fine entertainment, suggesting 442 is a troll is possibly the funniest thing you've ever written, which does take some doing!! Does any goal consisting of no less than 40 consecutive passes constitute hoof ball in your eyes then?
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:01 - Apr 18 with 1546 viewsShun

I can't believe no one's named and shamed this guy yet.

If anything it'll stop us all speculating on who it might be, thereby saving innocent players/staff being accused.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:04 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewselectricblue

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 16:53 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

If you've been watching since '81 you'll appreciate this is far from hoofball. Did you hate it more under Dolan and Barrow? Or what about Vic Halom's side hitting Ronnie Moore so he could nod it down for Steve Taylor?

You could easily name the big men we hoofed it to when Dolan and Barrow were in charge, right? Five useless lumps up front will do.

Moore and taylor what would dale give to have these two in the team this season.
Or even Mark hildich aswell..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:06 - Apr 18 with 1508 viewsNewbury_Dale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:04 - Apr 18 by electricblue

Moore and taylor what would dale give to have these two in the team this season.
Or even Mark hildich aswell..

Is it Harry Bunn ? Loves a leek. Will have an agenda against current management.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 1504 viewselectricblue

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:35 - Apr 18 by SuddenLad

Barry Wellings. A 'big' forward, in the same way that David Perkins was a 'huge' midfielder.

Bloody laughable.

Bloody hilarious that one..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 19:45 - Apr 18 with 1392 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 18:35 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Who wears the trousers in your marriage to dalelover3?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 1340 views442Dale

Apologies.

In the avatar of the poster above, Barry Wellings appears to be nearly as big as the main stand.

#lumpittohim

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 20:59 - Apr 18 with 1225 viewsNigelWatson

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 20:04 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Apologies.

In the avatar of the poster above, Barry Wellings appears to be nearly as big as the main stand.

#lumpittohim

Er, no one suggested (especially not me) that Rochdale ever played long ball to Barry wellings

Look through the posts: muppet
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:06 - Apr 18 with 1207 viewsmizfit

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 20:59 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Er, no one suggested (especially not me) that Rochdale ever played long ball to Barry wellings

nigelwatson = cock
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:14 - Apr 18 with 1183 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 20:59 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

You said Dale play hoofball under Coleman (incorrect).

You said you had been watching since 1981 (debatable).

442 said the current football is far from hoofball compared to some we've seen since then (correct) and named two managers (Dolan and Barrow) whose teams played far worse football than we play now (also correct).

442 then asked you to name the forwards the ball was hoofed up to under those managers.

You named two players, one of whom (Wellings) didn't play under either manager and one who did (Hilditch) at the tail end of his career but for hardly any games.

442 asked you again to name the forwards the ball was hoofed up to under Dolan and Barrow. You couldn't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:29 - Apr 18 with 1136 viewsNigelWatson

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:14 - Apr 18 by TVOS1907

You said Dale play hoofball under Coleman (incorrect).

You said you had been watching since 1981 (debatable).

442 said the current football is far from hoofball compared to some we've seen since then (correct) and named two managers (Dolan and Barrow) whose teams played far worse football than we play now (also correct).

442 then asked you to name the forwards the ball was hoofed up to under those managers.

You named two players, one of whom (Wellings) didn't play under either manager and one who did (Hilditch) at the tail end of his career but for hardly any games.

442 asked you again to name the forwards the ball was hoofed up to under Dolan and Barrow. You couldn't.

I was asked for Dale strikers of the early 80s

What this has to do with Coleman's pub football circa 2012 is beyond me

Lets review this conversation December 2012 - my guess is that by that stage football supporter numpties that have never played the game - yes, YOU! will have sussed out by then that Coleman's long ball stone age football will be taking Dale down into the conference

Let's see shall we?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:36 - Apr 18 with 1110 views442Dale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:29 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

I was asked for Dale strikers of the early 80s

What this has to do with Coleman's pub football circa 2012 is beyond me

Lets review this conversation December 2012 - my guess is that by that stage football supporter numpties that have never played the game - yes, YOU! will have sussed out by then that Coleman's long ball stone age football will be taking Dale down into the conference

Let's see shall we?

This is what was asked:

"If you've been watching since '81 you'll appreciate this is far from hoofball. Did you hate it more under Dolan and Barrow? Or what about Vic Halom's side hitting Ronnie Moore so he could nod it down for Steve Taylor?

You could easily name the big men we hoofed it to when Dolan and Barrow were in charge, right? Five useless lumps up front will do."

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:38 - Apr 18 with 1101 viewsNigelWatson

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 21:36 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

This is what was asked:

"If you've been watching since '81 you'll appreciate this is far from hoofball. Did you hate it more under Dolan and Barrow? Or what about Vic Halom's side hitting Ronnie Moore so he could nod it down for Steve Taylor?

You could easily name the big men we hoofed it to when Dolan and Barrow were in charge, right? Five useless lumps up front will do."

As I say, let's hear your tune in December.

Cut the irrelevant trolling

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024