Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information 22:14 - Apr 17 with 34027 viewsDalelover3

I don't even know why I bother coming on here because last Friday evening I was barred from this website for confirming that Gary Jones had been stripped of the club captaincy just hours earlier. A few weeks back I told you all about the all-day drinking session, in Manchester city centre, on the Monday before the win over Oldham and also about the fact that the Assistant Manager was drinking in the bookmakers on the same day. I was kicked-off here for confirming that story. I was lambasted and hammered on here last week when I confirmed that Jones and Coleman had to be seperated after the Sheffield United match. Friday evening was the best one though. I came on here to tell everybody that Jones had stormed-out of the training ground after Coleman and his assistant were 2 hours late for training after being at a function on Thursday night to raise funds for a non-league football club. Again nobody believed me, even though I confirmed that Jones had been stripped of the captaincy and that he wouldn't be playing on Saturday. I was right yet again, the post was soon deleted and I was kicked-off here! I can now announce to you that two of our most solid directors will pen their resignations shortly as they were against Coleman coming in and now would like him to be relieved of his duties along with his amateur backroom team. Just another indication of unrest and increasing depths of dislike for Coleman and disbelief in our out of touch Chairman. I intend to serve you with my 100% correct information as usual in due course. Good night and God bless.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:47 - Apr 17 with 1882 viewsShun

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:41 - Apr 17 by ThreeLions

wow this thread has had 72 replies and 1160 views in under an hour and a half.

I know! It's like tazzy's 2nd coming!

Uh, unfortunate image.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:48 - Apr 17 with 1865 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:41 - Apr 17 by ThreeLions

wow this thread has had 72 replies and 1160 views in under an hour and a half.

I'd be tempted to say it'd gone viral, but in reality, its just a runny nose.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:49 - Apr 17 with 1853 viewsbig_dave2010

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:47 - Apr 17 by ThreeLions

Or he has training in the morning

possibly yeah.... i dunno the full story to be honest so think i am out of the loop
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:50 - Apr 17 with 1829 viewsThreeLions

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:48 - Apr 17 by D_Alien

I'd be tempted to say it'd gone viral, but in reality, its just a runny nose.

runny nose, tazzys 2nd coming.......urggg too much info
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:54 - Apr 17 with 1794 viewstonythegob

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:38 - Apr 17 by RAFCBLUE

Given Internet locations are nowadays readily traceable and the thread is here (not deleted like other ones were), I'd imagine that if somebody had done something silly (like for example, breach confidential information of their employer) then it's a pretty simple thing to trace/see.

My bigger worry would be for that future persons employability - given for example, certain industries are close knit and therefore word of mouth spreads.

Foolish to think anything otherwise.

IP Eraser ..think for the sake of MM the thread should be taken down and let CD and CG sort it.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 00:01 - Apr 18 with 1736 viewsrafc1984

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:47 - Apr 17 by ThreeLions

Or he has training in the morning

Or he is fookin shittin himself.
On a side note, this thread and similars are fookin disgraceful, and disrespect our beloved club. They can cause irrepairable long term damage, and I hope the vile scum whoever they are, are outed.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 00:08 - Apr 18 with 1699 viewsRAFCBLUE

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:54 - Apr 17 by tonythegob

IP Eraser ..think for the sake of MM the thread should be taken down and let CD and CG sort it.

Why should it be taken down?

The OP has registered to complain about being "kicked off here when the give out accurate information", their post backs up their credibility by referring to previous instances of being right which we know to have happened.

Disappointing, the correspondent has not wished to put their name to their views, but has registered several nom de plumes to air their views over a prolonged period of time. The agenda appears to be anti John Coleman implying a) a professional rater than personal reason and b) indicates someone who has been here longer than JC.

Posting club information is harmful to the club and players named. If genuine, This OP does not care about either his mates or his employer.

I'm sure there are others who know who he is, both here and inside the club. The fact it has not been nipped in the bud suggests to me that the OP wont be with this club for the long haul, so doesn't give a toss who he brags about.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 00:28 - Apr 18 with 1644 viewstonythegob

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 00:08 - Apr 18 by RAFCBLUE

Why should it be taken down?

The OP has registered to complain about being "kicked off here when the give out accurate information", their post backs up their credibility by referring to previous instances of being right which we know to have happened.

Disappointing, the correspondent has not wished to put their name to their views, but has registered several nom de plumes to air their views over a prolonged period of time. The agenda appears to be anti John Coleman implying a) a professional rater than personal reason and b) indicates someone who has been here longer than JC.

Posting club information is harmful to the club and players named. If genuine, This OP does not care about either his mates or his employer.

I'm sure there are others who know who he is, both here and inside the club. The fact it has not been nipped in the bud suggests to me that the OP wont be with this club for the long haul, so doesn't give a toss who he brags about.

Right to privacy?If MM and AK have resigned i am sure they would have wanted to tells us when they where ready to... not reading it in a open forum.The poster clearly thinks he=she is untouchable and its for the club to do a internal investigation...just hope Desmond has a alibi?well every one else is getting the finger pointed due to a poster who has clearly come on here to do abit of stirring and its worked .Loose talk cost lives in the war
Login to get fewer ads

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 06:50 - Apr 18 with 1540 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 00:28 - Apr 18 by tonythegob

Right to privacy?If MM and AK have resigned i am sure they would have wanted to tells us when they where ready to... not reading it in a open forum.The poster clearly thinks he=she is untouchable and its for the club to do a internal investigation...just hope Desmond has a alibi?well every one else is getting the finger pointed due to a poster who has clearly come on here to do abit of stirring and its worked .Loose talk cost lives in the war

War? Well, to continue your ridiculous metaphor, the OP is setting up John Coleman as Adolf Hitler!!

And let me set out why I think he's wasting his time - in fact, why I reckon its counter-productive to his aims.

He refers to JC and his backroom staff as being "amateurish". There's a perception among many fans of a real lack of professionalism in the way our board conducts key aspects of directing the club, i.e. marketing and communication with its paying customers, and that this is hurting the club and potentially threatening its longer term survivability.

Indeed, I'd go further and say that certain members of the board openly express a degree of contempt for us, the fans. I've pointed out in another thread how many of us are professional and businesslike in our own careers, and can clearly see the gap between how the board go about their business and the proactive approach required as a minimum in the modern world. This isn't to say we don't respect their financial input and the time they put in - which many of us would also like to be in a position to be able to do!!

This season has seen some pretty unprofessional performances on the football field. Most of us, if not all, welcomed JC's appointment as someone who would demand nothing less than 100% effort and commitment as a given for anyone wearing the Dale shirt. It's disappointing from that perspective to hear of last weeks events (late for training, etc.) but that's something that can best be dealt with quietly and internally.

Your suggestion that the Dale are too big a club for JC is frankly, laughable. Too big, in what respect? Too big a fanbase? Too professional? Too successful? You point out that JC held sway at Accy "from top to bottom", but that didn't do them any harm, and if he's now ruffling a few feathers among the players and in the boardroom, that's something that I for one welcome! When Steve Eyre was appointed in the summer, I have a strong suspicion that the board viewed him as a non-feather ruffler and look where that's taken us. Hilly also made life uncomfortable at times, once he'd established his management credentials - CD described him as "challenging"! He may well have had a different personality to JC, but that's what all this comes down to really, isn't it?

If I had a pound for every employee who moaned and whinged about their manager in the organisation I work in, I could retire now and afford to become a director. Your posts smack of nothing more than small-mindedness. There's another expression used in wartime, fifth-columnists. Carry on at your own peril.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 07:08 - Apr 18 with 1521 viewsfrenzied

i expect the manager to manage
The players to play
The fans to support

all to the best of their abilities,all the other gossip is only fit for the bin,dont get involved...couldnt give a toss what goes on behind closed doors i just want the team to succeed ,,,Coleman is the boss get used to it!!!!!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 1413 viewselectricblue

Thais is turning out to be one hell of a season..
Dont you just love it.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:04 - Apr 18 with 1381 viewsheywooddale

I've heard that someone has got a super-injunction against Brian Barry-Murphy ever taking a shot at goal with the look of panic that can be seen when he mistakenly finds himself in a situation where taking a shot is the best option. Either that or some with a bet on him never taking a shot has his dog hostage in a basement somewhere.

If Dalelover3 isn't gonna be out by himself or Coldale, I'm bored of this harmful malicious sh!t sturring.

P.s. don't tell anyone i told you about BBM, i might end up in court for breaking the injunction or in the basement with the dog!!!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:27 - Apr 18 with 1339 viewselectricblue

I cant believe that we have this thread with what has been said and yet nobody as outed him, i find that more frustrating than what is said in the OP.

Somebody have the balls and bite the bullit or whats the point in this MB..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:36 - Apr 18 with 1320 viewsTalkingSutty

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 07:08 - Apr 18 by frenzied

i expect the manager to manage
The players to play
The fans to support

all to the best of their abilities,all the other gossip is only fit for the bin,dont get involved...couldnt give a toss what goes on behind closed doors i just want the team to succeed ,,,Coleman is the boss get used to it!!!!!

Thats the top and bottom of it all frenzied. Being one of Jonahs biggest fans, i am far from happy with what has happened over the last week but having said that i have to support the manager on this one (sorry Jonah).

Apart from the Chairman the manager is the main man and has to command the respect of everybody at the club. when a player and manager come to blows (or nearly come to blows), there can only be one winner.

The idiot who started this thread has actually succeeded in having the opposite effect of what he was trying to achieve. The loyal fans stand behind the Chairman and board and also our manager and this post has galvanised me even more, i have every faith in John Coleman sailing the good ship Rochdale to calmer waters, eventually !!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:41 - Apr 18 with 1305 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 23:21 - Apr 17 by ColDale

I know you're a City "fan" (nowt to do with LoveCity) and you made the papers earlier this year. The rest I shall leave with our Chief Executive in the morning
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I actually think that it's quite hillarious that you think that the name on my false e-mail address is my name. Comedy Gold! Talk abou putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6!!!! Like you, I read about that City fan and used his name has a false e-mail address for a laugh ans it worked big-time!!!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:50 - Apr 18 with 1277 viewsNigelWatson

Coleman out!

Say no to amateurish training and hoofball

If you want to watch hoofball go down Springy park and watch pub football for free

OP is 100% correct

Dale under Coleman are embarrasing: Div1 PUB FOOTBALL
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:54 - Apr 18 with 1257 viewsrochdale1987

is the troll steve eyre? haha
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 1249 viewsDale23years

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:41 - Apr 18 by Dalelover3

I actually think that it's quite hillarious that you think that the name on my false e-mail address is my name. Comedy Gold! Talk abou putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6!!!! Like you, I read about that City fan and used his name has a false e-mail address for a laugh ans it worked big-time!!!

But you used your real e mail address when you first sign object to this fourm that your down fall and as for Ak bullshit i know the reason he stepping down so stop talking out of assets

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 1230 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:55 - Apr 18 by Dale23years

But you used your real e mail address when you first sign object to this fourm that your down fall and as for Ak bullshit i know the reason he stepping down so stop talking out of assets

Wrong. I use all sorts of different names as e-mail addresses and their all under false names. It's not hard
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:07 - Apr 18 with 1199 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:50 - Apr 18 by NigelWatson

Coleman out!

Say no to amateurish training and hoofball

If you want to watch hoofball go down Springy park and watch pub football for free

OP is 100% correct

Dale under Coleman are embarrasing: Div1 PUB FOOTBALL

Which of Dale's three goals against Exeter came about through hoofball?

I don't even know why I'm gracing your post with a response!

You're a tool of the highest order.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:12 - Apr 18 with 1182 viewsTalkingSutty

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:59 - Apr 18 by Dalelover3

Wrong. I use all sorts of different names as e-mail addresses and their all under false names. It's not hard

At the end of the day its the loyal fans who decide wether managers stay or go, once the majority of fans loose faith his fate is sealed. Coleman hasnt even started his Rochdale managerial reign yet and his most important job will be in the next couple of weeks when he descimates the current squad.

It will take the best part of next season before we start to see the managers true credentials start to surface and until that time we have to give him 100% backing. So really all you are doing by posting this tosh is pissing in the wind because contrary to popular belief the fans can sometimes see the wood for the trees !!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:15 - Apr 18 with 1165 viewsleedsdale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:07 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

Thompson hoofed it over their keeper for the equaliser, obviously.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:18 - Apr 18 with 1149 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:07 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

Most of his posts have raised eyebrows.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:19 - Apr 18 with 1143 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 09:59 - Apr 18 by Dalelover3

You should work for MI5.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 10:24 - Apr 18 with 1122 viewsDale23years

Think bull and shit comes to mind not hard it not to find out who people are even if they used a false account which you didn't use when you siged up first time

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024