Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales 19:57 - Feb 5 with 12515 viewsmax936

Sport online, no mention of our top of the league game, but there's a feature entitled 'Talisman' Moore's goals can lift Cardiff, Report by Rob Phillips, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. They're a complete Embarrassment.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Wales on 17:22 - Feb 20 with 1905 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 17:21 - Feb 20 by Treforys_Jack

Bet we'll get a mention now.

Certainly will The City this The City that.

Closing in on a play off place

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Wales on 17:47 - Feb 20 with 1899 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 17:22 - Feb 20 by onehunglow

Certainly will The City this The City that.

Closing in on a play off place

Keep stirring the broth. The soup of one myth after another. Who realy gives a fig whether Swansea rare mntioned or not? What difference does it make. They have no footage.

Dion Dublin said today he wanted Bournemouth to get back to the premier league "where they belong". Bournemouth ?

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Wales on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 1841 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 17:47 - Feb 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Keep stirring the broth. The soup of one myth after another. Who realy gives a fig whether Swansea rare mntioned or not? What difference does it make. They have no footage.

Dion Dublin said today he wanted Bournemouth to get back to the premier league "where they belong". Bournemouth ?

Broth?

My God,you've gone all Dickens .

Pleas Sir

BBC Wales on 12:30 - Feb 21 with 1801 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 09:47 - Feb 20 by onehunglow

Most police officers voted conservative because most labour councils were seen as anti police.Liverpool had an horrendous woman a chairman of the Police Authority who made it her duty to make everyday life for working thief taking police a nightmare.
London ha Bernie Grant
Sheffield,Manchester,Hull,Newcastle people of the same ilk.

Police were leaving the service in their thousands in the 70s and many of constable rank couldnt make ends meet.Police house or not. It took kits toll. Many had part time job .

Nott miners ,of course,saw matters differently,especially the ones who whose kids were hammered and harrassed by Arthur's army of thugs.

Yep,best forgotten so why don't you

All I can see in that response is how it affected you. That is okay but you can't tell me to forget.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

BBC Wales on 13:54 - Feb 21 with 1753 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 12:30 - Feb 21 by jack_lord

All I can see in that response is how it affected you. That is okay but you can't tell me to forget.

Forget to remember

We are formed by our circumstances .

BBC Wales on 14:24 - Feb 21 with 1760 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 13:54 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

Forget to remember

I remember having to leave a pub in Anberystwyth rather quickly during the miners strike. I was agreeing with some left leaning people in the pub about the right of the strike when my brother came up with the argument of.

"why dig coal out of the ground at a loss when they can use bulldozer in Poland and make a profit" .

My brother was completely unaware of rising hostility and we had to make a sharp gettaway. I early life lesson.

BBC Wales on 18:07 - Feb 21 with 1705 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 13:54 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

Forget to remember

We are formed by circumstance and education. The 1970's must have been painful for any hard working adult where inflation really took its toll. I think that the police force numbers in England and Wales saw net losses for the first time in 1977. Obviously it took a similar toll on many people.
Oil took over from coal. The world changed. My beef with Thatcher has more to do with other things than her battle with Scargill.

BBC Wales on 18:34 - Feb 21 with 1669 viewsonehunglow

I must be different as I was not in any way formed by education .
Most kids are not.
Most simply want to get through it and work or have kids and let the State keep you.For life.

You kid yourself that most kids take any notice at all in what is taught at school.

Given the political stance of many teachers it s just as well.

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales on 19:18 - Feb 21 with 1663 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 18:34 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

I must be different as I was not in any way formed by education .
Most kids are not.
Most simply want to get through it and work or have kids and let the State keep you.For life.

You kid yourself that most kids take any notice at all in what is taught at school.

Given the political stance of many teachers it s just as well.

Sometimes I wonder if you have a deluded view of how other people think.

You say that I kid myself because that is what you want to say at the time. It's insulting. I'm talking of how circumstance and education. Education for me, formed a huge way in how I think. Education in my case was a degree in Economics. I understand how a copper thinks a lot of people are scum as they have seen so much of the public being scummy.
You can't imagine how I see the economy or how I see politicians because how would you.

BBC Wales on 20:51 - Feb 21 with 1624 viewsonehunglow

Tomorrow,the national broadcaster of Wales will feature 75% rugby 15% summat else and then possibly mention Swansea lost ground on Cardiff and their impressive rebirth under the "useless " Mick McCarthy

BBC Wales on 23:44 - Feb 21 with 1576 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC Wales on 20:51 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

Tomorrow,the national broadcaster of Wales will feature 75% rugby 15% summat else and then possibly mention Swansea lost ground on Cardiff and their impressive rebirth under the "useless " Mick McCarthy

Its Englands broadcaster in Wales, lets get it right.

Beware of the Risen People

BBC Wales on 09:54 - Feb 22 with 1486 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 23:44 - Feb 21 by Kilkennyjack

Its Englands broadcaster in Wales, lets get it right.

Morning kill
We watch BBC North West,a very professional outfit then
switch to BBC wales to see Lucy Cohen trying to be cool then passing over to Tomos Dafydd who then reads a cue card devoid of Wales second city. Can' see how ladies football and Geraint Thomas starting training is more news worthy than a Welsh club right in the midst of a Premier League return .

We then flick back to Owain Wyn Evans ,a lovely Ammanford boy plying his craft -in England.

BBC Wales on 13:47 - Feb 22 with 1455 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 09:54 - Feb 22 by onehunglow

Morning kill
We watch BBC North West,a very professional outfit then
switch to BBC wales to see Lucy Cohen trying to be cool then passing over to Tomos Dafydd who then reads a cue card devoid of Wales second city. Can' see how ladies football and Geraint Thomas starting training is more news worthy than a Welsh club right in the midst of a Premier League return .

We then flick back to Owain Wyn Evans ,a lovely Ammanford boy plying his craft -in England.

A tiresome narrative from a Welsh borders perspective. Everything is better over the border. I think not.

BBC Wales on 19:00 - Mar 4 with 1347 viewspencoedjack

Laughable

McCarthy signs a new deal

Newport playing next 2 games at legoland

It must hurt like feck we are above them
BBC Wales on 19:15 - Mar 4 with 1320 viewsKeithHaynes

BBC Wales on 13:47 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

A tiresome narrative from a Welsh borders perspective. Everything is better over the border. I think not.

The swans get more coverage on sky sports. Probably explains why we have hundreds of thousands more followers on social media than they do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC Wales on 00:26 - Mar 5 with 1238 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 13:47 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Well don’t read them then. Put me on ignore.fs.

As for welsh borders ,you really are clueless there.

Things are just fine here though thanks.

Stay in Wales when it goes Indy

BBC Wales on 13:17 - Mar 5 with 1170 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 00:26 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

Well don’t read them then. Put me on ignore.fs.

As for welsh borders ,you really are clueless there.

Things are just fine here though thanks.

Stay in Wales when it goes Indy

I do not put people on ignore. If they are stone cold idiots or people with deep prejudices the owner of the site will ban them like that idiot poodle Zappa promoter of false narratives for absorption by the seriously dim.

Why people are bothered whether BBC say one sentence or another with no clips is beyond me.

I see the anti BBC calls being driven by Murdock and his croneys. Sun Times Talkradio Talksport a few others. Youtube Talkradio hates the BBC and promotes opposition to anti Covid measures, Murdock may as well write their scripts himself.

Everyone wants to be a victim of discriminations these days. The ones most veciforous against the BBC are the same one that do not mind being accused of abusing farm animals as long as it is by an Englishman. Wierdos if you ask me. 'Know your place' Welshmen.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 13:18]

BBC Wales on 14:42 - Mar 5 with 1129 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales on 13:17 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not put people on ignore. If they are stone cold idiots or people with deep prejudices the owner of the site will ban them like that idiot poodle Zappa promoter of false narratives for absorption by the seriously dim.

Why people are bothered whether BBC say one sentence or another with no clips is beyond me.

I see the anti BBC calls being driven by Murdock and his croneys. Sun Times Talkradio Talksport a few others. Youtube Talkradio hates the BBC and promotes opposition to anti Covid measures, Murdock may as well write their scripts himself.

Everyone wants to be a victim of discriminations these days. The ones most veciforous against the BBC are the same one that do not mind being accused of abusing farm animals as long as it is by an Englishman. Wierdos if you ask me. 'Know your place' Welshmen.

I've never seen so many sweeping assumptions as some of those made on here , if you're anti BBC you're in the pocket of murdoch , anti welsh labour then you're extreme right wing . It appears more and more obvious that the centre ground is but a myth

The BBC’s Mission
The Mission of the BBC is to act in the public interest, serving all audiences through
the provision of impartial, high-quality and distinctive output and services which
inform, educate and entertain. , no where does it state that's its only to whom they deem fit to have that information disseminated to them or if they don't like the target audience then they'll be ignored .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Wales on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 1087 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 13:17 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I do.Not many but it's best when you are subject to an onlaught of lies and defamation when after you have defended yourself ,it carries on.
Anyone using "perch" now is doing it with one ting in mind.We've seen it today.

It is our duty to defend ourselves as lies repeated are believed,as is obvious.

Regarding BBC Wales,it affect me not one joy a I managed to escape BUT I still have sentimental and family reasons that ensure I cannot escape the beguiling ,bewitching City of Swansea

BBC Wales on 17:12 - Mar 5 with 1060 viewsJack11

Jason Mohammed on final score plays the fool too. “There’s a late late goal to tell you about at Carrow Road. Swansea City could go top with victory over Norwich”. Goes to the reporter and we’ve conceded. Been doing that kind of thing for years.
BBC Wales on 18:41 - Mar 5 with 1015 viewsLuther27

Thank you for your message.

We were sorry to hear that you feel insufficient coverage is given to Swansea City FC.

Broadly, what we endeavour to do is broadcast highlights of the game, any post-match interviews gathered and goals when television rights allow on the first possible bulletin after the final whistle but that repeats and more extensive match coverage is judged alongside all the other news and sport of the day.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints it is impossible for us to cover all the stories in as much detail as we would like to. In general choosing the stories to feature and how much time is given to each story is a subjective matter and one which we know not everyone will feel we get right every time. Essentially this is a judgement call rather than an exact science but are acutely aware of the need to give proportionate coverage to all of Wales’s football clubs.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us and I hope this clarifies the situation.

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team
This is the reply I received after complaining about the lack of reporting on the Stoke result. Perhaps if more complain we might get a reply from a human and not a Bot ffs.
BBC Wales on 18:44 - Mar 5 with 1012 viewsraynor94

BBC Wales on 18:41 - Mar 5 by Luther27

We were sorry to hear that you feel insufficient coverage is given to Swansea City FC.

Broadly, what we endeavour to do is broadcast highlights of the game, any post-match interviews gathered and goals when television rights allow on the first possible bulletin after the final whistle but that repeats and more extensive match coverage is judged alongside all the other news and sport of the day.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints it is impossible for us to cover all the stories in as much detail as we would like to. In general choosing the stories to feature and how much time is given to each story is a subjective matter and one which we know not everyone will feel we get right every time. Essentially this is a judgement call rather than an exact science but are acutely aware of the need to give proportionate coverage to all of Wales’s football clubs.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us and I hope this clarifies the situation.

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team
This is the reply I received after complaining about the lack of reporting on the Stoke result. Perhaps if more complain we might get a reply from a human and not a Bot ffs.

I'm still waiting for a reply to my complaint

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Wales on 19:41 - Mar 5 with 981 viewsKeithHaynes

BBC Wales on 18:41 - Mar 5 by Luther27

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team

Load of pants.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC Wales on 09:13 - Mar 6 with 898 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales on 19:41 - Mar 5 by KeithHaynes

Load of pants.

I wouldn't give them pleasure of complaining .Juts smile knowing its getting to them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Wales on 09:30 - Mar 6 with 882 viewsFireboy2

BBC Wales on 09:13 - Mar 6 by Boundy

I wouldn't give them pleasure of complaining .Juts smile knowing its getting to them

Just emailed them with a bit of sarcasm.

I don't expect anything back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024