Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales 19:57 - Feb 5 with 12514 viewsmax936

Sport online, no mention of our top of the league game, but there's a feature entitled 'Talisman' Moore's goals can lift Cardiff, Report by Rob Phillips, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. They're a complete Embarrassment.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Wales on 14:42 - Feb 6 with 2056 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 14:35 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I have no problem having contrarian views. It part of being in a democratic society. I genuinly see no evidence at all of any BBC Wales or WoL bias against Swansea city. I quite like Jason Mohamed in fact. (Oh No Jesus wept I love Swansea so much I feel a bit queasy).

South Wales communities comprise people who historically emigrated to the south Wales valleys to work in the coal fields. English speakers they had a prejudice against the local Welsh speakers and many habitually turned their arial to watch BBC West not BBC Wales. A bias against things Welsh is declining but still exists. Its deep seated and subliminal.

Everyone loves being a victim of some sort of discrimination these days it seems. I put it down to a lack of perspective.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 14:43]

Dear God.

You must have been blinded by the light.

It is actually quite naked and sickening.

You are clearly no Swansea man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Wales on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 2069 viewsSwanjaxs

BBC Wales on 14:35 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I have no problem having contrarian views. It part of being in a democratic society. I genuinly see no evidence at all of any BBC Wales or WoL bias against Swansea city. I quite like Jason Mohamed in fact. (Oh No Jesus wept I love Swansea so much I feel a bit queasy).

South Wales communities comprise people who historically emigrated to the south Wales valleys to work in the coal fields. English speakers they had a prejudice against the local Welsh speakers and many habitually turned their arial to watch BBC West not BBC Wales. A bias against things Welsh is declining but still exists. Its deep seated and subliminal.

Everyone loves being a victim of some sort of discrimination these days it seems. I put it down to a lack of perspective.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 14:43]

Jason Mohamed is a moron, if your a Swans fan he blocks you on Twitter without reason, he blocked me and I don't even follow the nomark

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

BBC Wales on 14:56 - Feb 6 with 2055 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 14:42 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Dear God.

You must have been blinded by the light.

It is actually quite naked and sickening.

You are clearly no Swansea man

I was born in Resolven and a Swansea fan. I am not a normal fan because fans like to have a group mentality and Iam a contrarian a bit like Killkenny. But then swansea is not a normal club. Not a Swansea man at all. You have an ignore button to keep your stomach calm if you are a little delicate.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Wales on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 1970 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 14:56 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I was born in Resolven and a Swansea fan. I am not a normal fan because fans like to have a group mentality and Iam a contrarian a bit like Killkenny. But then swansea is not a normal club. Not a Swansea man at all. You have an ignore button to keep your stomach calm if you are a little delicate.

Thought you were always an aberdare boy.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

BBC Wales on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 1950 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 20:46 - Feb 6 by jack_lord

But not a sheep like mentality.Plenty of us aren't party to the group scene.I was quite happy to travel to away games on my own ,have a sulk and listen to BBC Wales ignore us on the way home.

BBC Wales on 21:07 - Feb 6 with 1951 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 20:51 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

But not a sheep like mentality.Plenty of us aren't party to the group scene.I was quite happy to travel to away games on my own ,have a sulk and listen to BBC Wales ignore us on the way home.

I'm quite happy to go on my own and like my own timetable. I like it when people agree with me as they may see the world through my eyes but if they see something different it make me see something I miss. Unless it's thatcher. she was the devil.

BBC Wales on 23:10 - Feb 6 with 1892 viewsGaryjack

BBC Wales on 20:46 - Feb 6 by jack_lord

I'ts not 'The Res. if that's what you're implying. Just some nugget who left out the 'o' in Resolven.
BBC Wales on 23:38 - Feb 6 with 1881 viewsEvanski

BBC Wales on 14:26 - Feb 6 by Kilkennyjack

Different opinions are good.

They cultivate ‘auntie’, ‘the beeb’, Children In Need etc - but their reporting is just like a communication channel for the Tory party.

Remember Corbyn in a Russian hat mock up on Newsnight ?
Remember the wreath laying photo swap to a previous year because Johnson looked such a mess.
Remember the Laura k saying Johnson will win the majority ‘he so deserves’
Geraint Thomas welsh flag photo shopped out after winning in Paris
Idiots like Farage regularly on Question time despite failing to be elected as an PM seven times
The interviewing of Nicola Sturgeon on Marr and others is a disgrace, Johnson treated differently.

The best in public service broadcasting .... thats a joke ...

The fact they allowed Rolf Harris and Savile to operate without question over many years, despite many people ‘knowing’ tells you everything about their standards and corporate culture.

Not needed in a modern Britain.
More like the state broadcaster in North Korea.

You can add their reporting of the Battle of Orgreave to that list KJ. Absolutely appalling and a clear abuse of their supposed impartiality. To this day they maintain that a mistake was made when BBC staff at the time denied this saying they were ordered to change the sequence of events in the report to make it look like SYP had attacked the miners only after the miners had thrown stones at them. With this an opportunity was lost to identify the frankly unlawful actions of SYP which could have made a difference at Hillsborough just a few years later. Fvck the BBC.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales on 20:35 - Feb 7 with 1774 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales on 23:10 - Feb 6 by Garyjack

I'ts not 'The Res. if that's what you're implying. Just some nugget who left out the 'o' in Resolven.

I did think it was Chris. Exactly the same writing style.

BBC Wales on 20:55 - Feb 7 with 1751 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales on 20:35 - Feb 7 by jack_lord

I did think it was Chris. Exactly the same writing style.

Nowhere near as aggressive though . Way to passive for the Res

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Wales on 21:03 - Feb 7 with 1744 viewsJack_Meoff

BBC Wales on 22:45 - Feb 5 by Treforys_Jack

I don't recall the BBC telling me anything about how they are the best in the world and I apologise profusely for having a different opinion to yourself.
Not sure how we got to Harris and Saville but there you go, maybe you should look at the catholic church and other such organizations with high profile individuals who believe they are above the law.

The Catholic Church don't come knocking on your door if you don't want to fund them.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

BBC Wales on 21:08 - Feb 7 with 1738 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 20:55 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Nowhere near as aggressive though . Way to passive for the Res

I am not aggressive and like many a poster before would not come on this site if Frank Zappa was involed or at least severely muzzled. He was effectively "bad for business". As poodles go he was not very housed trained.

I see anti BBC Wales and anti WOL as un patriotic. Too many Welsh people already dance to the tune of Rupert Murdoch as we see with our traveller friend Paul. Rupert's portals are going after the BBC to reduce their influence and give him a free run at selecting the UK prime minister.

BBC Wales on 18:55 - Feb 8 with 1605 viewspencoedjack

An article on tonight’s bbc news about some Bassey sending a letter 40 odd years ago.
BBC Wales on 21:05 - Feb 8 with 1564 viewsbritferry

BBC Wales on 18:55 - Feb 8 by pencoedjack

An article on tonight’s bbc news about some Bassey sending a letter 40 odd years ago.

I saw that... even had the then manager "Richie Morgan" on, the bloke he sent a letter to and the plank even responded... the Bassey said "he thought we were supposed to be the best team in Wales"... unfortunately for the delusional idiot, we had Tosh

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

BBC Wales on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 1515 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales on 21:08 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not aggressive and like many a poster before would not come on this site if Frank Zappa was involed or at least severely muzzled. He was effectively "bad for business". As poodles go he was not very housed trained.

I see anti BBC Wales and anti WOL as un patriotic. Too many Welsh people already dance to the tune of Rupert Murdoch as we see with our traveller friend Paul. Rupert's portals are going after the BBC to reduce their influence and give him a free run at selecting the UK prime minister.

Just because a media outlet has " Wales " in its title doesn't necessary mean its good for the nation .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Wales on 11:14 - Feb 9 with 1395 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 21:07 - Feb 6 by jack_lord

I'm quite happy to go on my own and like my own timetable. I like it when people agree with me as they may see the world through my eyes but if they see something different it make me see something I miss. Unless it's thatcher. she was the devil.

Not to all she wasn't Jase.
She won 3 elections and was/is still seen as our greatet ever Prime Minister.Depends where you live really.

Im rather meh over her. She did some good thing for sure and also some pretty bad.

Devil is a word Id use for those who support our country's enemies,like Corbyn ,McDonnell,Abbott etc.

The strike was 36 years ago,well before many on here were born.

BBC Wales on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 1303 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC Wales on 22:45 - Feb 5 by Treforys_Jack

I don't recall the BBC telling me anything about how they are the best in the world and I apologise profusely for having a different opinion to yourself.
Not sure how we got to Harris and Saville but there you go, maybe you should look at the catholic church and other such organizations with high profile individuals who believe they are above the law.

Here you go ....

Beware of the Risen People

BBC Wales on 23:10 - Feb 11 with 1269 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC Wales on 22:06 - Feb 11 by Kilkennyjack

Here you go ....

I don't do twitter so no idea what link you've put up.
BBC Wales on 23:34 - Feb 11 with 1253 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 22:06 - Feb 11 by Kilkennyjack

Here you go ....

I am sure they can back up the most trusted claim by some survey or another. BBC is well respected overseas.

Rupert Murdoch wants to smash it to get total control over UK elections with his outlets. He will get leverage to get preferential treatment.

Talkradio owned bt Murdoch attack the BBC daily using poodle journalists.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 0:02]

BBC Wales on 10:13 - Feb 12 with 1174 viewsonehunglow

We all have comfort zones

BBC Wales on 19:06 - Feb 18 with 1046 viewspencoedjack

No mention on tonight’s sport .....

Egg which is not until a week Saturday.

Geraint Thomas explaining he hasn’t raced properly for 2 years

The woman’s football are making a shortlist for the vacant job

National news my arse
BBC Wales on 19:10 - Feb 18 with 1032 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 19:06 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

No mention on tonight’s sport .....

Egg which is not until a week Saturday.

Geraint Thomas explaining he hasn’t raced properly for 2 years

The woman’s football are making a shortlist for the vacant job

National news my arse

Our own national news station insults the city of Swansea more than anyone .
Utterly shameful
Not in any way disguised either

BBC Wales on 19:15 - Feb 18 with 1026 viewspencoedjack

BBC Wales on 19:10 - Feb 18 by onehunglow

Our own national news station insults the city of Swansea more than anyone .
Utterly shameful
Not in any way disguised either

As I said earlier in this thread I’d ban BBC Wales if we get promoted.
BBC Wales on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 1009 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 19:15 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

As I said earlier in this thread I’d ban BBC Wales if we get promoted.

God knows Ive been critical of my home city but that is because it upsets me to see it decline over the years.
Swansea has always played second fiddle to Cardiff but for a city of 250,000 Swansea is clearly ignored whenever posisble.I dont live down there so I see it more objectively and it stinks.
In my region,we have 2 mega cities in Liverpool and Manchester. Mancs tend to think they held sway but not now ,mainly because Liverpool wouldn't have it.Rivalry is on a par with Swansea and Cardiff . BBC north west IS based in Manchester

BBC Wales on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 994 viewspencoedjack

Strange the head of BBC sport was born in Haverford West.

Must of been brainwashed whilst working on the echo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/cymruwales/about/how-we-work/geoff-williams
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024