Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going backwards... 21:22 - Nov 29 with 7516 viewsThrasher6

At a rate of knots......tried to shut it out in some sort of self denial....awful. Fulham just laughed at us...it was so easy....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

We are going backwards... on 19:57 - Nov 30 with 1056 viewspembsjack

We are going backwards... on 19:48 - Nov 30 by skettyparkherbert

Another lightweight player for me and we are carrying far too many to tough games out especially if we have to chase a game.

Routs, Dyer, Dhanda, Mcay, Celina, Caroll,Kalula.

I would also take the captaincy off Grimes and give it back to Vdh or Ayew its getting a very heavy crown for him to wear.

We deserved at least a point last night but our home form is shocking really and you can see the players are lacking confidence when the pressure is coming from fans venting our frustrations in the stands.

Worst case scenario now is to loose our unbeaten away record with a good hiding at a very good West Brom and start slipping down the table as the games come thick and fast, but everyone is expecting us to get beaten at WB but if we can find a performance you never know but its not looking good.

Won't give the captaincy to Vdh or Ayew as the club will be hoping to get rid of both in January
We are going backwards... on 19:59 - Nov 30 with 1052 viewslifelong

We are going backwards... on 19:53 - Nov 30 by Darran

And Cardiff will be above us by the time we next play. 👀

Unfortunately it’s looking that way, but you never know, they are on a new manager bounce at the moment and that won’t last long, it’s an interesting league.
We are going backwards... on 20:01 - Nov 30 with 1046 viewsskettyparkherbert

We are going backwards... on 19:57 - Nov 30 by pembsjack

Won't give the captaincy to Vdh or Ayew as the club will be hoping to get rid of both in January

It's still affecting his game the responsibility is too much for him when things aren'y going well.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 30 with 1041 viewstheloneranger

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:05 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

It's not luck with Mitrovic. He's very good at what he does. He scored a fair few in their relegation season and by keeping him they are reaping the rewards of his class. 15 goals by the end of November is very impressive. He may be a scumbag but he's a very handy scumbag to have in your team. He'll probably fire them to promotion.

It was "reported" in 2015 that we were looking to replace Bony with Mitrovic from Anderlecht for a fee of around £15M. He eventually went to Newcastle for approx £16.60M.

As you said he's a handy scumbag who knows where the net is, and Fulham recognised this when they were relegated, giving him a new and improved contract which paid him more than when they were in the Premier League.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:04 - Nov 30 with 1028 viewsDr_Winston

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 30 by theloneranger

It was "reported" in 2015 that we were looking to replace Bony with Mitrovic from Anderlecht for a fee of around £15M. He eventually went to Newcastle for approx £16.60M.

As you said he's a handy scumbag who knows where the net is, and Fulham recognised this when they were relegated, giving him a new and improved contract which paid him more than when they were in the Premier League.

Fulham are owned by a man worth nearly $8bn. Sadly we don't have that luxury.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are going backwards... on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 966 viewsmajorraglan

And Cardiff seem to be moving forward, now 2 points behind and closing the gap on the last playoff space. Cooper needs to get things sorted.
We are going backwards... on 20:47 - Nov 30 with 958 viewsbennytheblue

We are going backwards... on 20:37 - Nov 30 by majorraglan

And Cardiff seem to be moving forward, now 2 points behind and closing the gap on the last playoff space. Cooper needs to get things sorted.

Agent cooper is doing just fine lads
We are going backwards... on 21:13 - Nov 30 with 929 viewsjeza739

We paid 500k for him... Which is prob all hes worth. Yes he tried hard etc but shouldn't that be a given?
Or do i detect a hint of sarcasm?
Login to get fewer ads

We are going backwards... on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 916 viewssainthelens

We are going backwards... on 20:47 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

Agent cooper is doing just fine lads

Was Colin a jack then ?
We are going backwards... on 21:41 - Nov 30 with 893 viewsSPboy

We are going backwards... on 20:01 - Nov 30 by skettyparkherbert

It's still affecting his game the responsibility is too much for him when things aren'y going well.

People saying take the armband off Grimes as if he is going to become some sort superstar overnight. He didn’t exactly tear the division up last season or am I missing something ?

As for those saying the midfield needs strengthening, absolutely bang on. But it ain’t gonna happen with these owners.

That leaves us with Cooper who has to turn it around with a so far over performing average bunch of kids & misfits. Graeme Jones anyone lol 😂?
We are going backwards... on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 886 viewsDarran

We are going backwards... on 21:41 - Nov 30 by SPboy

People saying take the armband off Grimes as if he is going to become some sort superstar overnight. He didn’t exactly tear the division up last season or am I missing something ?

As for those saying the midfield needs strengthening, absolutely bang on. But it ain’t gonna happen with these owners.

That leaves us with Cooper who has to turn it around with a so far over performing average bunch of kids & misfits. Graeme Jones anyone lol 😂?

“He didn’t exactly tear the division up last season or am I missing something ?”

I agree though some people,many people,seemed to think he was Pele.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We are going backwards... on 22:17 - Nov 30 with 852 viewsDippy

We are going backwards... on 21:45 - Nov 30 by Darran

“He didn’t exactly tear the division up last season or am I missing something ?”

I agree though some people,many people,seemed to think he was Pele.

Many Darran.. the only person who saw our midfield crisis was me, way back in 2018.. everyone else is only now catching up, and I received a lot of criticism.

Poll: Cooper Out

We are going backwards... on 22:19 - Nov 30 with 847 viewssainthelens

We are going backwards... on 22:17 - Nov 30 by Dippy

Many Darran.. the only person who saw our midfield crisis was me, way back in 2018.. everyone else is only now catching up, and I received a lot of criticism.

Where would we be without you.
We are going backwards... on 22:28 - Nov 30 with 829 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are going backwards... on 22:45 - Nov 29 by lifelong

I enjoyed the game, Fulham are a very good side and played some delightful football in patches. Thought we deserved something out of the game and were very unlucky on a few occasions where the run of the ball went against us.
Carroll played well and added some quality to our midfield, strange substitution by the manager bringing Sturridge off, why not keep him on and bring on Baston and go two up front for he last 10 minutes?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 22:52]

This in spades .

“Needed to Keep as many people on the pitch that could get us a goal”
J Toshack

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

We are going backwards... on 09:10 - Dec 1 with 739 views34dfgdf54

We are going backwards... on 22:17 - Nov 30 by Dippy

Believe me, you were not the only person.

Our midfield has been gash since Leon retired.
We are going backwards... on 12:29 - Dec 1 with 663 viewsBadlands

We are going backwards... on 09:10 - Dec 1 by 34dfgdf54

Believe me, you were not the only person.

Our midfield has been gash since Leon retired.

That ... or even before when he was struggling to stay fit.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024