Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going backwards... 21:22 - Nov 29 with 7517 viewsThrasher6

At a rate of knots......tried to shut it out in some sort of self denial....awful. Fulham just laughed at us...it was so easy....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

We are going backwards... on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 1297 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We are going backwards... on 21:50 - Nov 29 by Thrasher6

But we are going backwards.....I fail to see...where you don't get it....

Of course we are. It's what happens when you practice austerity. Not that we have any option but to do so.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

We are going backwards... on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 1286 viewsangryjack

We are going backwards... on 21:43 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

We were the better side.

Lost because Fulham have a 27 million pound striker.

Some of our so called fans are fuking pathetic

We got a 20 million striker
We are going backwards... on 22:52 - Nov 29 with 1264 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We are going backwards... on 22:50 - Nov 29 by angryjack

We got a 20 million striker

We've got one that Jenkins paid £20M for.

Unfortunately he isn't worth close to£20M.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

We are going backwards... on 22:57 - Nov 29 with 1238 viewsangryjack

We are going backwards... on 22:52 - Nov 29 by Joe_bradshaw

We've got one that Jenkins paid £20M for.

Unfortunately he isn't worth close to£20M.

Just saying also got a 16 million on the bench we are shi1 under Cooper the man is clueless he been lucky in my opinion the games we won beginning season wasn't because we were better than the opposition we was just having luck them games we won could very easily could have lost and been nowhere near top ,i not seen a game this season where we have come away saying we really hammered them played them off park.for me Cooper is clueless tactically wise his subs are always like for like never changes things as the game goes on to try counter act their formation totally inept
We are going backwards... on 23:00 - Nov 29 with 1223 viewsPentyrchJack

Mitrovic unmarked for both goals - like shelling peas for him.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

We are going backwards... on 23:03 - Nov 29 with 1208 viewsswancity

Cobblers

We deserved the three points. Certainly played well enough to win that game. Room for improvement but that was overall a good performance against one of the favourites to win the League.

Balance in central midfield still isn’t right however and that’s a concern.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

We are going backwards... on 23:19 - Nov 29 with 1148 viewscontroversial_jack

Fulham controlled the game from start to finish.They went two up and rode the game out without getting out of 3rd gear. We have no midfield.
We are going backwards... on 23:25 - Nov 29 with 1134 viewsangryjack

We are going backwards... on 23:19 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

Fulham controlled the game from start to finish.They went two up and rode the game out without getting out of 3rd gear. We have no midfield.

Jay Fulton and Byers are no way championship players
Login to get fewer ads

We are going backwards... on 23:31 - Nov 29 with 1104 viewsNotLoyal

We are going backwards... on 23:19 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

They didn't look like they controlled the game when we scored.
Thing is, when you write something it's best to think through what it is you are trying to say. Then say it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

We are going backwards... on 23:31 - Nov 29 with 1101 viewsDarran

We are going backwards... on 23:03 - Nov 29 by swancity

Cobblers

We deserved the three points. Certainly played well enough to win that game. Room for improvement but that was overall a good performance against one of the favourites to win the League.

Balance in central midfield still isn’t right however and that’s a concern.

We lost fuçk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We are going backwards... on 23:33 - Nov 29 with 1099 viewspembsjack

Coopers achieving what he has been employed to do, which is get the best out of a very young, average set of players. I don't honestly think whoever is in charge can get more out of these than he is right now. There is no ambition from the board to do anything more than survive and balance the books.
We are going backwards... on 23:36 - Nov 29 with 1094 viewsDr_Winston

In no way whatsoever did Fulham control the game. It was one of our better home performances of the season. They were clinical, we were not, and that was the difference.

Had we played against Millwall like we did today we'd have smashed them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are going backwards... on 23:40 - Nov 29 with 1073 viewsFireboy2

We are going backwards... on 23:31 - Nov 29 by Darran

We lost fuçk off.

You can be a right cvnt sometimes.
We are going backwards... on 23:52 - Nov 29 with 1038 viewsbluenile

We are going backwards... on 22:57 - Nov 29 by angryjack

Just saying also got a 16 million on the bench we are shi1 under Cooper the man is clueless he been lucky in my opinion the games we won beginning season wasn't because we were better than the opposition we was just having luck them games we won could very easily could have lost and been nowhere near top ,i not seen a game this season where we have come away saying we really hammered them played them off park.for me Cooper is clueless tactically wise his subs are always like for like never changes things as the game goes on to try counter act their formation totally inept

I had these, spare and lying around, doing nothing. I thought maybe you could use them?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

We are going backwards... on 23:59 - Nov 29 with 1024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are going backwards... on 21:29 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

We’ve played well.

Mitro has been ruthless and it looks to be the difference

He wasn’t the only difference. Woodman and Ayew apart they were better all over the pitch.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We are going backwards... on 00:00 - Nov 30 with 1023 viewsTenbySwan

The players did well today. No one can criticise the effort or commitment, although we made mistakes for their goals.

Watching the game before coming on this site the thing that struck me is that with the squad we have we are punching above our weight.

In the last transfer window we made a profit of £37m. Most players came in on loan.

Get off the backs of the players and manager guys, We are not going anywhere until we get new owners.
We are going backwards... on 00:04 - Nov 30 with 1015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are going backwards... on 21:43 - Nov 29 by CopaMundial

In which way have we been unlucky, is unlucky another term for piss poor finishing.

I can’t agree with that. Every time we had the ball near their box we were ineffective. When they sniffed a chance they went at it with venom and scored.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We are going backwards... on 00:05 - Nov 30 with 1012 viewsNotLoyal

We are going backwards... on 23:33 - Nov 29 by pembsjack

Coopers achieving what he has been employed to do, which is get the best out of a very young, average set of players. I don't honestly think whoever is in charge can get more out of these than he is right now. There is no ambition from the board to do anything more than survive and balance the books.

Or bleed us dry.
How anyone can say they are balancing the books is laughable, they are taking us for millions.

OK I've changed it.

We are going backwards... on 00:11 - Nov 30 with 994 viewsDr_Winston

We are going backwards... on 00:05 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Or bleed us dry.
How anyone can say they are balancing the books is laughable, they are taking us for millions.

Prove it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are going backwards... on 00:17 - Nov 30 with 982 viewsLeonWasGod

We are going backwards... on 21:44 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We had a £20m striker/winger and a £15m striker on the bench.

Who we’re they then?
We are going backwards... on 00:19 - Nov 30 with 979 viewsNotLoyal

We are going backwards... on 00:11 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Prove it.

Prove I'm wrong.

OK I've changed it.

We are going backwards... on 00:20 - Nov 30 with 970 viewssainthelens

We really needed to score first tonight. Missing that chance after 10 mins gave Fulham bitta belief. I thought tonight would tell us everything we maybe had doubts about , but if we'd buried our chances!!
As many on here have said...it looks like we'll finish mid table. And with games now thick n fast, the squad is looking really exposed.
We need to score at least twice in every game to win it seems....we are struggling to get 1.
We are going backwards... on 00:21 - Nov 30 with 963 viewscontroversial_jack

We are going backwards... on 23:31 - Nov 29 by NotLoyal

They didn't look like they controlled the game when we scored.
Thing is, when you write something it's best to think through what it is you are trying to say. Then say it.

In which way did they not control the game.They were 2 up at half time, they controlled the midfield and apart from us hitting the post once. most of our efforts were long range attempts.
We are going backwards... on 00:22 - Nov 30 with 961 viewsBadlands

lWe'e ost confidence and lost winning ways otherwise we were the marginally better side.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We are going backwards... on 00:28 - Nov 30 with 944 viewsLeonWasGod

We are going backwards... on 22:47 - Nov 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Of course we are. It's what happens when you practice austerity. Not that we have any option but to do so.

Innit. We’re a metaphor for the country. If you disinvest in something it’s going to go to sh*t sooner or later. I thought we did ok considering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024