Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N'Gog deal done 14:50 - Jan 27 with 20347 viewsGaz_M

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/ngog-joins-swansea-1319856.aspx

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/dn-joins-1319873.aspx

Actually, I think he'll do well here.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 14:51]
N'Gog deal done on 15:41 - Jan 27 with 2481 viewsperchrockjack

N'Gog deal done on 15:39 - Jan 27 by Liam12345

cant see him being any worse than vazquez or shechter think he may do well with only a short contract tempting him that if he does well he will have a longer contract.

True but it shows also how dire is Donnelly and quite wtf is our club signing these in the first place.
If Ngod ups it ,it ll surprise many and sorry those trying to be positive about him signing are hoping to high heaven that he somehow make it with us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

N'Gog deal done on 15:42 - Jan 27 with 2476 viewsscottishjack

Welcome and good luck... I will admit that I am one of the doubters, will gladly be proved wrong though,
N'Gog deal done on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2439 viewsraynor94

N'Gog deal done on 15:35 - Jan 27 by tomdickharry

Most seem in raptures about this signing could somebody explain to me why he didn't set the world alight at Bolton?.

Remember when you got excited over pitman

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

N'Gog deal done on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2431 viewsnumbers123

no enthused by this signing at all. but its only till the end of the season so worth a punt i suppose. is it pronounced ngog or ngo?

ngo makes for a good chant to the tune of jonny be good. every cloud and all that.
N'Gog deal done on 15:47 - Jan 27 with 2416 viewsTom1912

N'Gog deal done on 15:41 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

True but it shows also how dire is Donnelly and quite wtf is our club signing these in the first place.
If Ngod ups it ,it ll surprise many and sorry those trying to be positive about him signing are hoping to high heaven that he somehow make it with us

You're suggesting some people are hoping he doesn't make it with us?

Actually, sadly that's true.
N'Gog deal done on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 2387 viewscantong

C'mon guys its Nbog for fuk sake, poor record in a poor championship team. 14 goals in 81, yes 81!!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 15:51]
N'Gog deal done on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2377 viewsraynor94

Don't you do that with all new signings?

N'Gog deal done on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 2359 viewsSCFC21

You signed Zaha we sign david Ngog....

I'll get my coat.
Login to get fewer ads

N'Gog deal done on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 2332 viewsShaky

I hope he does well but I am underwhelmed.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

N'Gog deal done on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 2313 viewsWarwickHunt

"True but it shows also how dire is Donnelly and quite wtf is our club signing these in the first place."

Raw talent which may or may not develop. Liverpool wanted to sign him at the time too. All clubs do it.
N'Gog deal done on 15:58 - Jan 27 with 2290 viewsperchrockjack

Yeah no surprises here raynor and chum making out they are over the moon at this signing and thus appearing a better fan . Well, we re trusting people to do us well and WHILE I HOPE AS MUCH AS YOU THAT HE DOES WELL Im prepared fore him not to bu as has been said anything is better than vasquex who you no doubt will be sorry to lose out if youre logic is followed.

You re not JESUS not even John the Baptist

N'Gog deal done on 16:04 - Jan 27 with 2240 viewsOldjack

N'Gog deal done on 15:50 - Jan 27 by cantong

C'mon guys its Nbog for fuk sake, poor record in a poor championship team. 14 goals in 81, yes 81!!

Had they been a tidy side he'd have doubled that score ,a good side, trebled it ,give the guy a chance mun, our style may suit him right down to the ground

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 with 2237 viewsraynor94

N'Gog deal done on 15:58 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Yeah no surprises here raynor and chum making out they are over the moon at this signing and thus appearing a better fan . Well, we re trusting people to do us well and WHILE I HOPE AS MUCH AS YOU THAT HE DOES WELL Im prepared fore him not to bu as has been said anything is better than vasquex who you no doubt will be sorry to lose out if youre logic is followed.

You re not JESUS not even John the Baptist

I really wish I could read your posts, he comes here with a clean slate as far as I'm concerned and hope he pays off. Try thinking positive it will give you a better outlook in life

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 with 2234 viewsLeonisGod

Let's wait and see what he's like on the pitch before judging him. Dyer has 16 in 171 for us but he isn't sh1t. Borini has a similar strike rate yet people would have him back in a flash. Stats aren't meaningless but judging by stats alone is pointless.
N'Gog deal done on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 2215 viewspencoedjack

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 by raynor94

I really wish I could read your posts, he comes here with a clean slate as far as I'm concerned and hope he pays off. Try thinking positive it will give you a better outlook in life

Raynor I am starting to worry ..... I am agreeing with nearly all your posts.

Ill be asking for a ST in the West next ...
N'Gog deal done on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 2160 viewsperchrockjack

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 by raynor94

I wish you d simply spend your time watching Disney of Judy GARLAND as you live in a Gingerbread world of happiness.
Nope, real world for me so quit trying to help me as yours is the last Id ask for -so there

N'Gog deal done on 16:09 - Jan 27 with 2153 viewsBloodyhills

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 by LeonisGod

Let's wait and see what he's like on the pitch before judging him. Dyer has 16 in 171 for us but he isn't sh1t. Borini has a similar strike rate yet people would have him back in a flash. Stats aren't meaningless but judging by stats alone is pointless.

But for a striker the goals scored stats are important, more so than say for a winger or attacking midfielder.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

N'Gog deal done on 16:12 - Jan 27 with 2129 viewsperchrockjack

Oh and I hated Judy Garland too and she never played for us

N'Gog deal done on 16:12 - Jan 27 with 2131 viewsDr_Winston

N'Gog deal done on 16:09 - Jan 27 by Bloodyhills

But for a striker the goals scored stats are important, more so than say for a winger or attacking midfielder.

He has spent quite a lot of time on the wing though...

Not particularly enthused about it, but we are where we are. Ideally we'd have signed someone better but there's no sense jumping on the kids back already. Hopefully he can prove me and many others wrong.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

N'Gog deal done on 16:16 - Jan 27 with 2111 viewsairedale

N'Gog deal done on 15:37 - Jan 27 by macthejack

Footballers are never really very interesting are they?

I watched the vid of the interview, and he seems like a grounded and nice guy.

Couldn't help wondering though if he is Luke Warm's younger brother.
N'Gog deal done on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2093 viewsNatasha_Whittam

N'Gog deal done on 16:09 - Jan 27 by Bloodyhills

Greetings! I come from BoltonNuts.co.uk to thank you for taking the worst player in our entire history off our hands.

You boys and girls are in for a treat. Ngog has the co-ordination skills of a blind donkey, the finishing skills of a broken vibrator, and the commitment of the cowardly lion.

Bolton were once an established Premier League team like yourselves, then we turned to David Ngog and were quickly relegated - give us a few more months and we could be in League 1.

The guy is absolutely useless. Needs 10 open goals to get one on target (the keeper will still save it) and has a "couldn't-care-less" attitude that will quickly endear him to the boo boys.

I wish you luck. You'll need it.
N'Gog deal done on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2092 viewsraynor94

N'Gog deal done on 16:08 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

I wish you d simply spend your time watching Disney of Judy GARLAND as you live in a Gingerbread world of happiness.
Nope, real world for me so quit trying to help me as yours is the last Id ask for -so there

God you must have a sad existence

N'Gog deal done on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2087 viewsBorojack

At least we didnt pay 8 million quid for him put him on a 5 year contract worth 50 k a week and stick him in the under 21 side

Cardiff City the new QPR

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

N'Gog deal done on 16:29 - Jan 27 with 2024 viewsNatasha_Whittam

N'Gog deal done on 16:05 - Jan 27 by LeonisGod

Ngog's stats show exactly the type of striker he is. And when he does score it's usually off his shin. In fact his last 3 goals have all been mis-hits.

Why your manager thinks a player who can't score easy chances in the Championship will suddenly start doing it in the PL is beyond me. Looking in from the outside it seems a completely desperate signing.
N'Gog deal done on 16:29 - Jan 27 with 2106 viewspencoedjack

N'Gog deal done on 16:19 - Jan 27 by Natasha_Whittam

Greetings! I come from BoltonNuts.co.uk to thank you for taking the worst player in our entire history off our hands.

You boys and girls are in for a treat. Ngog has the co-ordination skills of a blind donkey, the finishing skills of a broken vibrator, and the commitment of the cowardly lion.

Bolton were once an established Premier League team like yourselves, then we turned to David Ngog and were quickly relegated - give us a few more months and we could be in League 1.

The guy is absolutely useless. Needs 10 open goals to get one on target (the keeper will still save it) and has a "couldn't-care-less" attitude that will quickly endear him to the boo boys.

I wish you luck. You'll need it.

Somehow a Bolton fan wishing us luck when your 170 million in debt has a certain irony about it.

I doubt it was all Ngog's fault you lost your last league fixture 7-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024