Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That penalty decision 16:27 - Sep 22 with 10415 viewsTFP

Im sat behind the goal in the pearl street end and I'm incredulous about that penalty and red card. Are defenders not allowed to even brush an opponent with their shoulder? Hope we don't pay for it
That penalty decision on 16:30 - Sep 22 with 4115 viewsdannyuk

Now paying for it...
That penalty decision on 16:32 - Sep 22 with 4077 viewssandylaner1

raging, we haven't coped with the sending off at all either
That penalty decision on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 4055 viewsphomem

Shocking decision
That penalty decision on 16:58 - Sep 22 with 3947 viewsDale23years

worst decision i ve seen in a long long time

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

That penalty decision on 17:09 - Sep 22 with 3880 viewsGhanaDale

Absolutely fuming! Completely ruined the game and didn't give us anything after

www.facebook.com/projectaura

That penalty decision on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 3833 viewsRAFC_1994

Absolutely disgraceful 'performance' from the referee today. An utter joke.
That penalty decision on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 3828 viewsDaley_Lama

I don't think one person in the TDS thought there was a foul, never mind a penalty or a red card.

I didn't even know who he'd given the foul against when he indicated for a penalty, had he sent Lillis off I'd have been equally as mystified.

Having said all that, the ref was in a cracking position to see what went on from behind play so it is just possible that each and every single one of us didn't see what he saw.

FL Show highlights, appeal against the red card etc will prove if his decision was right or wrong I guess.

A point gained in the end as they could and perhaps should have won it, the players lost their heads for 15 minutes, can't blame them, so had I.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

That penalty decision on 17:31 - Sep 22 with 3722 viewsolympicdale

absolute f*cking disgrace! since when did they outlaw shoulder charges, absolutely fuming still!! worse ref than beeby!

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

That penalty decision on 17:40 - Sep 22 with 3658 viewsTheRochdaleMan

That penalty decision on 17:31 - Sep 22 by olympicdale

absolute f*cking disgrace! since when did they outlaw shoulder charges, absolutely fuming still!! worse ref than beeby!

it wouldnt have even been a freekick if it was outside the box, no doubt about it. Another ref on another day we would have bagged the 3 pints and moved up to about 6th or 7th. Disgraceful how we have to rely on refs to get us 3 points. Wheres sep blatter when you need him. Anyway a positive note: scored another 2 goals.
That penalty decision on 17:43 - Sep 22 with 3626 viewsphomem

Il look forward to seeing the highlights from my position main stand no pen but another stand another view. Highlights interesting later
That penalty decision on 17:44 - Sep 22 with 3615 viewsTalkingSutty

That penalty decision on 17:31 - Sep 22 by olympicdale

Shoulder charges in the box are daft at best. The forward was caught in a sandwich and contact was minimal. I thought the forward was offside prior to the collision taking place.

Having said all that the second goal was bad defending and the theme continued with Edwards being particularly dozy and seemingly unaware of players around him. Daggers should have had another couple of goals and only the post and wayward finishing saved us. It was a point gained in the end.

I also thought we invited Dagenham onto us by withdrawing Grimes and Grant, Donnelly just spent the second half making needless fouls.
That penalty decision on 17:48 - Sep 22 with 3585 viewsToffeemanc

Hopefully the highlights will clear it up but from my view when I saw him go to his pocket for the red card I was expecting him to show it to Josh Lillis, and from Lillis's reaction I think he was maybe anticipating it himself.
Personally I didn't think it was a penalty at all, but thought if a foul had been committed then it must have been by Lillis not McIntyre. Really hope we appeal the decision if only to get the referees performance looked at again, a more incompetent referee you couldn't even imagine.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

That penalty decision on 17:49 - Sep 22 with 3577 viewsBlueDutch

The substitution of Grimes was a worse decision than the penalty. Coleman was playing for a draw while we were still 2-1 up. He brought pressure on the team and his (lack of) tactical awareness lost us two points. We have now lost 7 points from winning positions. Feels like a defeat instead of a point gained!

upthedale.nl

That penalty decision on 17:50 - Sep 22 with 3566 views442Dale

That penalty decision on 17:44 - Sep 22 by TalkingSutty

Shoulder charges in the box are daft at best. The forward was caught in a sandwich and contact was minimal. I thought the forward was offside prior to the collision taking place.

Having said all that the second goal was bad defending and the theme continued with Edwards being particularly dozy and seemingly unaware of players around him. Daggers should have had another couple of goals and only the post and wayward finishing saved us. It was a point gained in the end.

I also thought we invited Dagenham onto us by withdrawing Grimes and Grant, Donnelly just spent the second half making needless fouls.

Donnelly did what he does best, ran about. He's a pest but doesn't actually impact games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

That penalty decision on 17:51 - Sep 22 with 3559 viewsDaleFan7

Wasn't a penalty at all a very bad decision but after that we were poor, heads went down and Dagenham should have won the game. We can't let a decision like that let us perform so poorly after it. We were in total control then just went to pot.
That penalty decision on 18:04 - Sep 22 with 3487 viewsrochedale

Undecided as to whether it was a penalty or not, I am sure the replay will shed more light, but the sending off was very harsh, surely giving them a penalty was enough. Whether the red card will be recinded, I am not sure, if the ref believes he deliberatly fouled him and prevented a certain goalscoring chance then it will probably be upheld. The ref had a poor afternoon even without the penalty decision.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

That penalty decision on 18:05 - Sep 22 with 3476 viewsolympicdale

That penalty decision on 17:44 - Sep 22 by TalkingSutty

"I thought the forward was offside prior to the collision taking place."

^this, he looked to be coming back from an offside position, what exactly do these linesmen do!

Life is a game of fate.

That penalty decision on 18:08 - Sep 22 with 3453 viewsphomem

That penalty decision on 18:05 - Sep 22 by olympicdale

^this, he looked to be coming back from an offside position, what exactly do these linesmen do!

You tell me
That penalty decision on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 3439 viewsdalenumber2

From my position right behind the incident in the TDS, their forward looked offside to start with. McIntyre went in with his shoulder, it wasn't a hard challenge, probably a bit risky though. The Dale players seemed to be complaining that the offside hadn't been spotted rather than the alleged foul by McIntyre.
That penalty decision on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 3438 viewsolympicdale

That penalty decision on 18:08 - Sep 22 by phomem

You tell me

maybe we should have one of those cardboard cutout refs behind the goal they have in european matches, be more use.

Life is a game of fate.

That penalty decision on 18:12 - Sep 22 with 3429 viewsbaroniser

Never a penalty in my eyes. McIntyre caught their player by surprise and nicked the ball. Their player panicked and just dropped to the floor. Referee and linesman both as bad as each other today. I thought he was offside too, glad to see I'm not the only one!
That penalty decision on 18:12 - Sep 22 with 3422 viewsTVOS1907

That penalty decision on 17:48 - Sep 22 by Toffeemanc

Hopefully the highlights will clear it up but from my view when I saw him go to his pocket for the red card I was expecting him to show it to Josh Lillis, and from Lillis's reaction I think he was maybe anticipating it himself.
Personally I didn't think it was a penalty at all, but thought if a foul had been committed then it must have been by Lillis not McIntyre. Really hope we appeal the decision if only to get the referees performance looked at again, a more incompetent referee you couldn't even imagine.

It will only be rescinded if it can be proved beyond doubt it was a wrong decision, which I don't think the TV angle will do.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

That penalty decision on 18:12 - Sep 22 with 3422 viewsTVOS1907

That penalty decision on 17:48 - Sep 22 by Toffeemanc

It will only be rescinded if it can be proved beyond doubt it was a wrong decision, which I don't think the TV angle will do.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

That penalty decision on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 3412 viewsToffeemanc

That penalty decision on 18:05 - Sep 22 by olympicdale

Linesman today did fook all, missed several calls throughout the game. The referee was a complete joke, even the fourth official couldn't manage to do his job right with the subs board.
Todays bunch of of official must be the most incompetent team in the football league.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

That penalty decision on 18:16 - Sep 22 with 3392 viewsDaley_Lama

Most comical decision by the ref was to tell their player to move back when he was standing in front of our player, on the pitch, when he was about to take a throw in.

That's a new one on me.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024