Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 48896 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:53 - Sep 17 with 1404 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:50 - Sep 17 by milly

Just because you have been sussed out as a workshy dole waller you want people banned?Heard it all now.
Its a forum,and if i am banned it proves my point.I will survive with or without this forum.

Lovely.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 1395 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:50 - Sep 17 by milly

Just because you have been sussed out as a workshy dole waller you want people banned?Heard it all now.
Its a forum,and if i am banned it proves my point.I will survive with or without this forum.

You'll survive up until the point your nephews rip your world apart by taking you to the cleaners... window cleaners rounds included. You're too thick to see it, aren't you?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:00 - Sep 17 with 1382 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:56 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

You'll survive up until the point your nephews rip your world apart by taking you to the cleaners... window cleaners rounds included. You're too thick to see it, aren't you?

Suppose it is better ripping me off than people on here ripping off the system.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 1377 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:00 - Sep 17 by milly

Are all Rochdale fans like that then?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 1377 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:00 - Sep 17 by milly

For us, who pay into the system with our taxes, yes

For you, the personal betrayal, which runs in your family, will be devastating

[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:04]

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:03 - Sep 17 with 1374 viewsmilly

Seen a few on sticks during the day but rushing unaided to the pub at night when i lived in Rochdale.Maybe it was you?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:07 - Sep 17 with 1361 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:03 - Sep 17 by milly

Seen a few on sticks during the day but rushing unaided to the pub at night when i lived in Rochdale.Maybe it was you?

I rush to the pub during the day, especially this weather, spending my hard-earned retirement income

Meanwhile, you're supposedly grafting away whilst your nephews plot to pull the rug from under your sweaty feet

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:09 - Sep 17 with 1349 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:07 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

I rush to the pub during the day, especially this weather, spending my hard-earned retirement income

Meanwhile, you're supposedly grafting away whilst your nephews plot to pull the rug from under your sweaty feet

Dont worry about me.Worry about the next knock on your door which could be the benefit investigators.
Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:13 - Sep 17 with 1330 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:09 - Sep 17 by milly

Dont worry about me.Worry about the next knock on your door which could be the benefit investigators.

That's unlikely to happen given my 35 years in a public service

I'd be looking at those nephews, they've got you sussed for the thicko you are and you'll wonder wtf happened when they make their move. And it'll serve you right, given your lack of respect to your own family

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:16 - Sep 17 with 1322 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:13 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

That's unlikely to happen given my 35 years in a public service

I'd be looking at those nephews, they've got you sussed for the thicko you are and you'll wonder wtf happened when they make their move. And it'll serve you right, given your lack of respect to your own family

Trust them with my life im proud to say (can you say that about your nearest and dearest?).Daughters would kill them if they betrayed me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:17]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:19 - Sep 17 with 1300 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:16 - Sep 17 by milly

Trust them with my life im proud to say (can you say that about your nearest and dearest?).Daughters would kill them if they betrayed me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:17]

Chances are, your daughters will be egging them on. You've already dissed the memory of one daughter, do you think any of your other ugly brats will care about you?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 1289 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:19 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Chances are, your daughters will be egging them on. You've already dissed the memory of one daughter, do you think any of your other ugly brats will care about you?

They may be cousins but my Daughters would sort anyone out who betrayed their Father,Cousins or no cousins.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:24 - Sep 17 with 1281 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:22 - Sep 17 by milly

They may be cousins but my Daughters would sort anyone out who betrayed their Father,Cousins or no cousins.

Pay a decent wage to employees like i do and they wont betray.Its only the low payers who get betrayed.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:26 - Sep 17 with 1260 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:22 - Sep 17 by milly

Are you sure about that? By the time your nephews have sorted your business interests behind your back, turned towards this messageboard like the stupid tool you are, your daughters will see where their interests lie. You see, you've brought them up to believe that money talks, above family loyalty

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:28 - Sep 17 with 1251 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:24 - Sep 17 by milly

Pay a decent wage to employees like i do and they wont betray.Its only the low payers who get betrayed.

They're laughing at you, not admiring you for that

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 17 with 1250 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:26 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Are you sure about that? By the time your nephews have sorted your business interests behind your back, turned towards this messageboard like the stupid tool you are, your daughters will see where their interests lie. You see, you've brought them up to believe that money talks, above family loyalty

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:30 - Sep 17 with 1240 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 17 by milly

Why would my daughters betray me?They may gain a couple of rounds for a few week until i actually finish it off completely,or,stay as it is now,getting everything they want or need?Doubt anyone would betray if in the end they knew they would lose.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:35]
Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:34 - Sep 17 with 1225 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:30 - Sep 17 by milly

Why would my daughters betray me?They may gain a couple of rounds for a few week until i actually finish it off completely,or,stay as it is now,getting everything they want or need?Doubt anyone would betray if in the end they knew they would lose.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:35]

Anyone who has the ability to diss their departed dad like you should understand perfectly well how your daughters might one day see where their bread's buttered. What goes round, comes round. Including window-cleaning nephews

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:37 - Sep 17 with 1215 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:34 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Anyone who has the ability to diss their departed dad like you should understand perfectly well how your daughters might one day see where their bread's buttered. What goes round, comes round. Including window-cleaning nephews

It wont last for them though.Id have the rounds unoperable within a few days.They then end up with nothing from me again.Too high a risk for them,not that they would do it anyway.
Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:40 - Sep 17 with 1207 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:37 - Sep 17 by milly

It wont last for them though.Id have the rounds unoperable within a few days.They then end up with nothing from me again.Too high a risk for them,not that they would do it anyway.

By the way,i loved my dad but did not like him.Is that wrong?It happens.In my eyes,he was a bas ta rd.Two good things in his life he did for me...

1.Got me into the family Business

2..Died...
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:45]
Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:43 - Sep 17 with 1197 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:37 - Sep 17 by milly

Best have those plans in place then. If I were you, knowing that you've got the loyalty of a rabid rat, just remember there are cleverer people than you who can easily take your rounds, nephews or otherwise. Enjoy your lager, and don't sit still for too long with your fingers poised to post on here - the knives are being sharpened

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 1180 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:40 - Sep 17 by milly

By the way,i loved my dad but did not like him.Is that wrong?It happens.In my eyes,he was a bas ta rd.Two good things in his life he did for me...

1.Got me into the family Business

2..Died...
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:45]

Course it happens. Everyone has their own way of dealing with these things though, without having to make out the rest of the world is lazy. Trying to assuage your guilt on here won't help

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 17 with 1165 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:48 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Course it happens. Everyone has their own way of dealing with these things though, without having to make out the rest of the world is lazy. Trying to assuage your guilt on here won't help

Myself and daughters never even attended the funeral.Thats how much they thought of him.Some actually asked me to donate towards an headstone,i refused.. Let him rot in peace.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:54]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 10:55 - Sep 17 with 1147 viewsaleanddale

Milly...

Do you want some help?

You really need some.
Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:57 - Sep 17 with 1141 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 17 by milly

Myself and daughters never even attended the funeral.Thats how much they thought of him.Some actually asked me to donate towards an headstone,i refused.. Let him rot in peace.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:54]

That's sad, but better mend your own ways before it's too late for you, too...

[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:58]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024