Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 48887 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:57 - Sep 15 with 1774 viewsDaleiLama

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:37 - Sep 15 by widgibob

No Mr Milly what I was getting at is: do you not take people on full time because it makes you more money?
Any way it was more of a jokey question, we all know your a ruthless businessman. That's why your hobnobbing it with all the oil barons in Dubai.

Another question.
It's been sort of asked on here but wasn't really answered to so people's satisfaction so I'll put it story form.

Me and my Partner who are recently married have moved up from Brighton to Oldham.
We are both very experienced window cleaners, we actually met when we both cleaning the windows of the big building that looks a bit like the Taj Mahal.
Anyway me and Geoff come to you for a job on your rounds. We even give you a reference (it was from the woman from the ChoccyWockyDodah shop, she used to pay us in broken easter eggs that's why Geoff is a bit porky, but he can still shimmy up a ladder like the beast he is)
We say to you "Mr Milly. We are sh1t hot put us on a round on our own we don't need to baby sitting us"
But you reply "I'm sorry not straight away, I need to see if your the real deal first"
We say ok and shake on it.

Anyway after a few weeks both your nephews ring you up and say "uncle Milly these lads are brilliant. They're great with the customers, no streaks, they don't leave any soap on the cills and they leave us for dead.
So you decide to put us on own round. After a few more weeks You even give us half of the other round because we're so ruddy good (we got on better because when you separated us we spent half the time texting each other but we still smashed you nephews off the park because they're not experienced pros like me and Geoff).

After a while we realise we can do these windows two pound cheaper than your charging and still make a profit.
So Geoff starts talking to the customers (because he has the charm, I mean who doesn'tlove a six ft seven bearded bear?) about paying us directly. I mean why wouldn't they want to pay less to the people who actually do the work especially when I bring them some of my lovely lemon muffins?

Within in a fortnight everybody on our round has said they'll go with us and even some on your nephews rounds have asked to be included.

You ring us up from Dubai in a right mood

You pair of slime window stealing gits you say for the sake of the censorship on this message board.
I want my money you ninconpoops.

We say "Calm down sweet cheeks it's our round now. What can you do about it?"

You slam the phone down and go outside and catch your Mrs making love to Kaleem the pool boy....again.

Now who's the clever ones?
You who payed for something that technically doesn't exist
Or
Me and my lover Geoff for biding our time and taking it from you for nothing??

If Geoff ate all those Easter eggs whilst he was hard up, you better watch out when he has a regular wage coming in, or get some reinforced ladders! Not to mention an extra leg in the middle of the marital bed!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:21 - Sep 15 with 1733 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:51 - Sep 15 by milly

If it was that easy to do,nobody would pay for a round.Fact is,most (not all) customers stay loyal,no matter the price.Surely you know this,if in business.

Did you read my story? It was rather good.
People are loyal.
Why would you pay some bloke you've never met two pound more when you could pay that lovely couple who actually do your windows and show you their holiday snaps of San Francisco?
Why Milly? WHY??

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:22 - Sep 15 with 1732 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:57 - Sep 15 by DaleiLama

If Geoff ate all those Easter eggs whilst he was hard up, you better watch out when he has a regular wage coming in, or get some reinforced ladders! Not to mention an extra leg in the middle of the marital bed!

Ooo I love a hard up Geoff.

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:33 - Sep 15 with 1714 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:57 - Sep 15 by DaleiLama

Actually Me and Geoff wasn't that poor in Brighton Geoff got paid in chocolate because he is sucker for anyone remotely famous. It's what we fought about the most. I'd say "Geoff stop getting paid in chocolate you silly Bear how are we going to pay for all these fabulous cushions?" And he say stop being such a queen. That's all we ever fight about..that and that bitch Ricardo

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 1705 viewsbatman

No you haven't !!!
It was me who asked about my (fictitious) nephew and you didn't respond.
So how have you started someone who doesn't exist ?
Your better off retreating into your hole, that owning a building firm , you will have
got someone to dig for you and then getting him to fill it in on top of you.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:47 - Sep 15 with 1693 viewsJumeirahDale

Is anyone keeping count of the lies so far? I think with batman's invisible nephew who has somehow been hired we are up to 5. You're rubbish at this didds.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 1680 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:43 - Sep 15 by batman

No you haven't !!!
It was me who asked about my (fictitious) nephew and you didn't respond.
So how have you started someone who doesn't exist ?
Your better off retreating into your hole, that owning a building firm , you will have
got someone to dig for you and then getting him to fill it in on top of you.

i never even opened your mail.What a liar.....Great this forum lark...
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:55 - Sep 15 with 1677 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:47 - Sep 15 by JumeirahDale

Is anyone keeping count of the lies so far? I think with batman's invisible nephew who has somehow been hired we are up to 5. You're rubbish at this didds.

Yes 5,but not that workshy Batmans nephew...Anyone who spells as badly,i ignore...CLEENING???? Think you meant Cleaning...Get to a learning school you illiterate t w a t
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 18:57]
Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:11 - Sep 15 with 1650 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:47 - Sep 15 by JumeirahDale

Of course he's good at this. He's just caused an eleven page thread with a bull poo story about window cleaning.
I'd say he's very good at this I've enjoyed it very much.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:20 - Sep 15 with 1646 viewsboffley

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:51 - Sep 15 by milly

what a load of crap you talk.report me and see where it gets you.what a knob.No wonder you cant find work if you act as thick as this.show me where it states you cant provide materials etc to subbies?What a 15 carat knob.

What a well thought out and well constructed answer.

Why should I want to report you? I have far better ways of spending my time than reporting small fry like yourself. I was merely trying to point out to you that the law regarding self employment is highly complex and not as simplistic as you would like it to be. I was trying to assist you as I believe that you are getting confused between sub contractors and self employed individuals.Not all sub contractors can be self employed. There is however a special scheme within the building industry but it certainly does not apply to window cleaners.

With regards to not finding work I retired many years ago when I was 53 having run my own international consultancy business . I have not the slightest desire to seek employment.

As far as calling me a 15 carat knob I find your use of English somewhat crude and offensive but please be assured that these days I am not interested in anything less than 22 carats.

You do seem to be getting all steamed up and agitated. Calm down man it won't do you any good and will only give you indigestion and high blood pressure.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:34 - Sep 15 with 1616 viewsrochedale

So what trade are you, being a builder, you do know what I am referring to when I say 'trade'?

Why can't you answer?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:42 - Sep 15 with 1591 viewsbatman

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:55 - Sep 15 by milly

Yes 5,but not that workshy Batmans nephew...Anyone who spells as badly,i ignore...CLEENING???? Think you meant Cleaning...Get to a learning school you illiterate t w a t
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 18:57]

Spelt incorrectly on porpoise (sp) to try and get you to think it was genuine.
oh well I mustn't be that clever seeing as though I'm a t w a t
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 19:56]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:53 - Sep 15 with 1562 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:40 - Sep 15 by milly

Good Questions...Why do you think i said i needed 4 persons for each round.Also stated working in pairs with one doing the upstairs and one the lower.My 2 nephews who do work at height for the building company,have taken on the role for the ladder work.Obviously,i need 2 more.No person who has never worked at heights will be doing the upper windows.
As for a responsible person always being available,my nephews fall into that catagory as they will be in charge of 1 round each as they have already decided it is for them.

You do realise that a window cleaning round is exempt from compulsory holiday pay,dont you?

Do your Nephews know that you think that they haven't been well educated just because they are manual workers as you said on page 6?

I'm surprised a successful type like yourself would gamble on leaving a couple of poorly educated types in charge of a brand new business venture.

Another busy day grafting today again I see!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:58 - Sep 15 with 1547 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 18:54 - Sep 15 by milly

i never even opened your mail.What a liar.....Great this forum lark...

How did you know about his nephew then?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:59 - Sep 15 with 1545 viewsBrierls

What a strange thread.

Wind up merchant posts to get a bite.
Wind up merchant is identified from the very start.
Wind up merchant ends up getting wound up.
Wind up merchant bizarrely and desperately brings up the death of his daughter in response to a completely unrelated post.
Wind up merchant continues to get wound up, resorting to swearing and name calling.
Wind up merchant tries to act as if not wound up.

It would be funny if it wasn't worryingly indicative of a mental health issue.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:05 - Sep 15 with 1525 views49thseason

MILLY SINGS!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:05 - Sep 15 with 1523 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:59 - Sep 15 by Brierls

What a strange thread.

Wind up merchant bizarrely and desperately brings up the death of his daughter in response to a completely unrelated post.
Wind up merchant continues to get wound up, resorting to swearing and name calling.

Dont need to wind mongs up.Hows your mate ste?Oh,i forgot,you wont admit it.Mong.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:08 - Sep 15 with 1510 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:59 - Sep 15 by Brierls

What a strange thread.

Even if it was a wind up (which it aint),there would have been plenty of catches.11 page fulls...
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:10 - Sep 15 with 1501 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:05 - Sep 15 by milly

Dont need to wind mongs up.Hows your mate ste?Oh,i forgot,you wont admit it.Mong.

What does he need to admit? You're going to have to be more specific than random rants in fairness.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:10 - Sep 15 with 1495 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:08 - Sep 15 by milly

Even if it was a wind up (which it aint),there would have been plenty of catches.11 page fulls...

Oh, you've been fishing? How very predictable.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:11 - Sep 15 with 1490 views49thseason

Milly -en route Dubai !

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:12 - Sep 15 with 1486 viewsBrierls

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:05 - Sep 15 by milly

What on earth are you talking about? Who is 'Ste'? I don't know anybody who refers to themself as 'Ste'.

I think I can add...

Wind up merchant is so angry they completely confuse you for somebody else. If they exist at all.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:13 - Sep 15 with 1480 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:12 - Sep 15 by Brierls

What on earth are you talking about? Who is 'Ste'? I don't know anybody who refers to themself as 'Ste'.

I think I can add...

Wind up merchant is so angry they completely confuse you for somebody else. If they exist at all.

Knew you would not admit to knowing ste..Pervs.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:16 - Sep 15 with 1462 viewslabourer

Would it be fair to say you're struggling, pops?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:17 - Sep 15 with 1457 viewsBrierls

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:13 - Sep 15 by milly

Knew you would not admit to knowing ste..Pervs.

You've completely lost me. I know a Frank. I think you should talk to Frank.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024