Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 48895 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:40 - Sep 15 with 1842 viewswidgibob

He's not real people!
Blimey Free Deirdre didn't get this many people angry.

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:43 - Sep 15 with 1831 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:40 - Sep 15 by widgibob

He's not real people!

What's funny in all this is that most of these uneducated people are likely to come from Bury and its environs...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:44 - Sep 15 with 1828 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:40 - Sep 15 by TVOS1907

Do they know you think of them as uneducated?

Surely they must have some sort of relevant education to know how to construct and build things.

That Brunel bloke - he was really stupid, wasn't he?

Simple questions, yet again.

I suppose all people who work to make an employee rich are stupid.Thats why im glad i got the brains.No way would i ever work for any rival company to make the top guy rich.Those who work for myself and others obviously have no sort of business knowledge.
Good people like myself give them work,they can take it or leave it,plenty of thickos to choose from.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 21:48]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:47 - Sep 15 with 1813 viewslabourer

"Thats why im glad i got the brains."

Credit where it's due, you actually managed to make me laugh that time. Not in the way you'd hoped though I suspect.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:47 - Sep 15 with 1809 viewsboffley

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:21 - Sep 15 by milly

compared to me they are not well educated.Been running my own building business since i was 18.Never got my hands dirty.I let the uneducated work for me.Nothing wrong with that.

You may not have the ability to understand the difference but there is a very important distinction between education and intelligence. You claim to have the former but you certainly lack the latter.

Some of the most intelligent people I have ever met have had little or poor educations.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:47 - Sep 15 with 1807 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:44 - Sep 15 by milly

I suppose all people who work to make an employee rich are stupid.Thats why im glad i got the brains.No way would i ever work for any rival company to make the top guy rich.Those who work for myself and others obviously have no sort of business knowledge.
Good people like myself give them work,they can take it or leave it,plenty of thickos to choose from.

You haven't got the brains. You got daddy's business remember

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:48 - Sep 15 with 1796 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:38 - Sep 15 by milly

They are all happy though.i pay good money to all.Making me a lot more but owners deserve it.Without my business knowledge,id have no business and they would not be getting the good wages i pay anywhere else.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 21:40]

Are they all happy though? Can you be sure? You've described probably about 95% of your workforce (which includes family members) as uneducated. Showing such distain must come out in the real world and would lead to a very unhappy site.

I bet Baz, Gaz and Tez are already nicking supplies from your yard ready for this weekend's backhander.

Share the wealth!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:50 - Sep 15 with 1785 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:44 - Sep 15 by milly

You're the only person who is calling others stupid and uneducated. You really are a contemptible individual.

If you had the 'brains', you would be able to punctuate properly.

Thanks for replying, though. It took you long enough to answer such simple questions.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:50 - Sep 15 with 1779 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:47 - Sep 15 by widgibob

You haven't got the brains. You got daddy's business remember

Yes,but i proved i could run the business.Had i been not up to it,it would have folded long ago.Instead,its showing a very healthy turnover.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:51 - Sep 15 with 1771 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:40 - Sep 15 by widgibob

He's not real people!

Please let him be real!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:53 - Sep 15 with 1765 viewsroccydaleian

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:50 - Sep 15 by milly

Yes,but i proved i could run the business.Had i been not up to it,it would have folded long ago.Instead,its showing a very healthy turnover.

You've proved nothing you ignorant mong.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:55 - Sep 15 with 1758 viewsBillie

Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a 15 carat knob?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:55 - Sep 15 with 1756 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:28 - Sep 15 by milly

Was not even on my mind one way or another until cancer hit home.I never actually said they have my respect beforehand.They actually earnt it though once i was "in their world" so to speak.

And that sums it up. You've no insight into anything other than your own little world - and believe me, it's very very small indeed.

And actually, they didn't require your respect. These are people (and I've worked with them for the best part of four decades) who don't seek employment to earn enough money to drink lager (jeez) in Dubai, although if they do, good luck to them.

No-one who works in the NHS seeks to benefit from those they consider uneducated. 99.9% do a honest day's work for the going rate in often very difficult conditions, dealing with people who may be at a very low ebb, whether highly educated or uneducated. They don't even think about that. There are others who do the same, in other professions too, and many other places of work.

You, on the other hand, are just about the most ignorant fool I've ever had the displeasure to communicate with.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:59 - Sep 15 with 1733 viewsLazybutt

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:36 - Sep 14 by milly

Well,when myself and the Mrs go,we always get our licence included when we book via mercury holidays.Whether they just add it in the price i dont know but we just pick it up from the store adjacent to our property.

As for Hotel,we dont stay in a Hotel. Hotels are for the less affluent.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 17:41]

Excuse me for butting in here guys but...
If any of you owned a property in Dubai, would you also, like Milly, book through a 'Holiday company' rather than just book flights yourself? Especially when the company quoted doesn't cater for flight only.
Perhaps he is just philanthropic and spreading his hard earned cash around a bit (or he's not a very good businessman).
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:01 - Sep 15 with 1722 viewsmandy

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:55 - Sep 15 by Billie

Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a 15 carat knob?

Try Molly's thread, car washing. The butler can probably help you.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:01 - Sep 15 with 1717 viewsBillie

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:59 - Sep 15 by Lazybutt

Excuse me for butting in here guys but...
If any of you owned a property in Dubai, would you also, like Milly, book through a 'Holiday company' rather than just book flights yourself? Especially when the company quoted doesn't cater for flight only.
Perhaps he is just philanthropic and spreading his hard earned cash around a bit (or he's not a very good businessman).

I think he's just a Bury-based carpet sniffer.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:02 - Sep 15 with 1711 viewsLazybutt

Turnover or profit? Please refere back to someone's comments on exactly this question. I think its about 33 pages back.

Kindest regards
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:05 - Sep 15 with 1690 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:55 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

And that sums it up. You've no insight into anything other than your own little world - and believe me, it's very very small indeed.

And actually, they didn't require your respect. These are people (and I've worked with them for the best part of four decades) who don't seek employment to earn enough money to drink lager (jeez) in Dubai, although if they do, good luck to them.

No-one who works in the NHS seeks to benefit from those they consider uneducated. 99.9% do a honest day's work for the going rate in often very difficult conditions, dealing with people who may be at a very low ebb, whether highly educated or uneducated. They don't even think about that. There are others who do the same, in other professions too, and many other places of work.

You, on the other hand, are just about the most ignorant fool I've ever had the displeasure to communicate with.

99.9? bet it is a little lower than that.At least you never said 100.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:08 - Sep 15 with 1683 viewsBillie

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:05 - Sep 15 by milly

99.9? bet it is a little lower than that.At least you never said 100.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:09 - Sep 15 with 1677 viewswidgibob

Or Daddy proved he did such a good job at making the business work for itself he let his strange retarded son pretend he was in charge

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 1644 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:09 - Sep 15 by widgibob

Or Daddy proved he did such a good job at making the business work for itself he let his strange retarded son pretend he was in charge

Dad did do a good job but im better.Dads 6 feet under now so it counts for nothing.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 22:18]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:16 - Sep 15 with 1622 viewsClivert

Is it Vance 'Milly'?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 1620 viewsBillie

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:12 - Sep 15 by milly

Dad did do a good job but im better.Dads 6 feet under now so it counts for nothing.

Is that what yer mam says.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 1610 viewsThe_Knightowl

What is really sad about this thread.............
Window cleaners .......what ever...............DALE supporters look to be bored............because nothing Dale related is coming out of the club to stimulate all and sundry...........
As an after thought I was under the impression cleaning windows was the domain of Jehovah's Witnesses...........
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 1609 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:12 - Sep 15 by milly

Yeah because I bet Daddy didn't spend three days arguing with people he didn't know about made up jobs instead he used his own bare hands to build a business up from the ground instead of it being given to him. What a pathetic worthless loser he was.

He's not real he's not real he's not real
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 22:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024