Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 40525 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 16:27 - Aug 30 with 10414 viewsconnell10

2-1 to the R,s ....Frey and Dunne

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 16:46 - Aug 30 with 10322 viewsjohann28

I'd forgotten what a sh*t hole this place is - looks like some film set for Clockwork Orange. Anyway, in a pub calling itself the Jolly Topers, which, despite being Greene King (don't) isn't bad at all, and despite my Dennis the Menace top am being treated surprisingly well by the locals. C'mon team.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 16:47 - Aug 30 with 10309 viewsaston_hoop

I'll say...

Nardi
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal
Field
Madsen
Andersen
Saito
Dembele
Frey

1-1, Dembele goal

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 16:52 - Aug 30 with 10270 viewsqpr_1968

1-1 frey.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:03 - Aug 30 with 10109 viewsBluce_Ree

Luton 1 - QPR 2. Dembele to absolutely f**k them right in the Dad.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 9977 viewsMick_S

I’m REALLY looking forward to this.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 9868 viewsFredManRave

It's a Must Win game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 18:02 - Aug 30 with 9815 viewsMick_S

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:55 - Aug 30 by FredManRave

It's a Must Win game.

It is in my house. Little Leeds and all that.

Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 18:26 - Aug 30 with 9651 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:34 - Aug 30 by Mick_S

I’m REALLY looking forward to this.

Looking forward to a QPR game...

That's unheard of.

Are you feeling OK Mick ????

πŸ˜‚

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 18:27 - Aug 30 with 9636 viewsnumptydumpty

I have predicted

Luton 1 QPR 3

But not sure why I have ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 9618 viewsMick_S

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 18:26 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

Looking forward to a QPR game...

That's unheard of.

Are you feeling OK Mick ????

πŸ˜‚

I might be back 😒

I don’t like little Leeds.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:05 - Aug 30 with 9276 viewsaston_hoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:05 - Aug 30 with 9207 viewsHAYESBOY

Think Colback is very fortunate to be starting.

Madsen as no 10.
[Post edited 30 Aug 19:06]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:08 - Aug 30 with 9156 viewsbosh67

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:05 - Aug 30 by HAYESBOY

Think Colback is very fortunate to be starting.

Madsen as no 10.
[Post edited 30 Aug 19:06]

"Think Colback is very fortunate to be starting"...

Yes, but will he finish?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:09 - Aug 30 with 9087 viewsHAYESBOY

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:08 - Aug 30 by bosh67

"Think Colback is very fortunate to be starting"...

Yes, but will he finish?

With a booking? Yes.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:10 - Aug 30 with 9110 viewsbosh67

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:05 - Aug 30 by aston_hoop

Has Cook bought some new hair? :)

Oh well.

Feels like a 4-2-1-3 formation?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:10 - Aug 30 with 9115 viewsBklynRanger

Think Walsh is unlucky not to keep his place. Bench is getting stronger.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:12 - Aug 30 with 9058 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:16 - Aug 30 with 8899 viewsLazyFan

No Kohli on the bench.

I wonder if he's been sold!

zzzzzzzzzz

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:19 - Aug 30 with 8856 viewsaston_hoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:16 - Aug 30 by LazyFan

No Kohli on the bench.

I wonder if he's been sold!

Can't lay a glove on Joe Root.

On the other hand, I think Kolli might be missing just because we are quite strong in attacking options now but I'd like to see him go out on loan

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:30 - Aug 30 with 8550 viewsDamo1962

Can't see any better than a draw. That would be fine. Think we are going to draw a lot of matches until we can start getting a couple of goals ahead. Think the break will benefit us and allow the players to settle.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:33 - Aug 30 with 8534 viewskensalriser

Surprising line up, to me anyway. Looks like he's gone for our most solid midfield and relying on Dembele's trickery upfront.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:34 - Aug 30 with 8460 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:09 - Aug 30 by HAYESBOY

With a booking? Yes.

Odds ??

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 8426 viewsSK_hoops

1-0 to us. Celae to bang one in during injury time.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 8405 viewsderbyhoop

Surprised to see a midfield of Field, Colback AND Madsen.
Dembele and Lloyd supporting Frey.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024