Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41449 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:47 - Aug 30 with 2066 viewsToast_R

Dumbele puts corner ball on Adebayo's bonce with uncanny accuracy
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:47 - Aug 30 with 2061 viewsFredManRave

Anybody watching on VPN and if so from what country, as the usually reliable Andorra has let me down.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 2051 viewsjoolsyp

Frey has had a good 45.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 2024 viewsDorse

Can't beat the first man again. It's Joey fcuking Barton levels at the moment.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 2008 viewsSpaceman_P

doughty looks like he's the lost character from an Inbetweeners episode.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 1950 viewsrbee

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:33 - Aug 30 by SherryHoop

Madsen is doing my head in.
Keeps giving the responsibility to others and is a bit lower puff in the tackle.
Needs to man up for the Championship

Yes I have picked up on this as well, often wants too much time on the ball, easily pushed aside, weak in the block.

If we take him off it's Varane or EDB, possibly Andersen.

Two hours left to get Hayden in, if he is still available, even if it's until January to give Madsen and Varane time to adjust.

I hope the club has a 'Behind the Doors' fixture lined up during the International Break to give them another game.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 1927 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm in VPN Japan, seems to work with Fawanews well.
[Post edited 30 Aug 20:50]
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 1920 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Is Doughty the ugliest man on the pitch? He looks like a character on the Bayeux Tapestry.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:50 - Aug 30 with 1868 viewsBrazilNutR

I like the look of Frey at the moment, looks dangerous.
Dembele has been a shadow so far, poor set pieces and lost it in dangerous places, very little positive from him this half.. hopefully can do something 2nd half.
Any news when Chair is back?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 1841 viewsToast_R

Highlight of the half from a QPR perspective?

I'm going with Cook's nutmeg as last defender. That was like watching one of those Parkour runners. Looks amazing when it goes to plan but you can't help wondering... why?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 1825 viewskarlski

The one thing that rarely seems to change (at least to me) is our movement/running off the ball. We look so completely static in the middle of the field. We only seem able to pass side to side and up / down the wings - which is very easy to stop if you have a high physical press on the wings as Luton seem to have figured out.

To be honest I would have hoped this was one of the things MC would be working on improving, but not sure I'm seeing signs of it yet.

We need to get Dembele more involved if we're going to have a prayer here.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 1818 viewsFredManRave

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:47 - Aug 30 by FredManRave

Anybody watching on VPN and if so from what country, as the usually reliable Andorra has let me down.

Just popped over to Belgium and working fine...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1749 viewsSpaceman_P

For me, I liked the build-up from Frey to pass to Dembele who should've scored that shot early on.

Lloyd too should be hitting the target.

Second Half, we need a shake up.

Frey has been decent thought.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1747 viewsQPRSteve

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:47 - Aug 30 by FredManRave

Belgium
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1706 viewsstevec

Well the three behind Frey is not working go forward and, to compound it, giving the ball away for fun.

Could be a long second half.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:53 - Aug 30 with 1702 viewsLoyalitat

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:26 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

Think Nardi should have at very least parried it away from danger.

I think his position is not certain as number one as Walsh has performed strongly in his appearances

Totally this. It was poor goalkeeping and that was virtually all he had to deal with in the first half.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1613 viewsTHEBUSH

We can be a dangerous team, but we are all over the place.
Marti, sort it out
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1606 viewsMalintabuk

Just been skimming through the thread... and it is not any better here I can tell you
Agree with nearly every post... we are looking rattled and if things don't change dramatically we could be in the bottom 3 going into the international break.
Lloyd I'm afraid is not good enough... Jimmy is being roasted on the right .... Madsen looks a yard slower both physically and mentally... and the defence just don't look confident.... only Cook is having a decent game
Should hook Jimmy for Santos... Smyth for Lloyd and Andersen for Madsen....
This could get very ugly if we don't do something and quick.
Even Dembele is looking out of it. Frey though is looking decent and would keep him on
Big 45 mins... seems we are always in this position of having big 45mins
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1560 viewsBklynRanger

I thought Frey did really well early on but then started laying it off at a 45 degree angle, too far ahead to link things up. Did it 3 times at important moments.

I'd move Dembele into the middle, switch Alfie for Kaito and Santos for Madsen (who I don't think was as bad as others do, but not quite at it agreed).
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:55 - Aug 30 with 1504 viewsbakerloo8

Good first 20, Dembele has to score when we're on top.

Madsen and Lloyd invisible. Corners have been a disgrace.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1454 viewsbaz_qpr

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:49 - Aug 30 by rbee

Yes I have picked up on this as well, often wants too much time on the ball, easily pushed aside, weak in the block.

If we take him off it's Varane or EDB, possibly Andersen.

Two hours left to get Hayden in, if he is still available, even if it's until January to give Madsen and Varane time to adjust.

I hope the club has a 'Behind the Doors' fixture lined up during the International Break to give them another game.

I suspect this is probably the most physical game he has played in and it's very physical and direct. With man marking. He's played some great passes but is a liability defensively and anticipation is terrible. Lloyd has also had a very poor game offensively and defensively.

Need to put Dembele central and get Smyth on down the right
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1448 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'd like to see a few more tackles flying in. Once they scored, we made it very easy for them. Hoping Marti makes a couple of changes too - I can see Andersen coming on at half-time.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1446 viewskomradkirk

Looked good first 15 mins but once they/we scored the defence has been all over the place.
Hope we get another period of dominance and Frey can get one away.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1430 viewsHunterhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:48 - Aug 30 by joolsyp

Frey has had a good 45.

Yeah, he’s done a good job. Great bit of play to set up Dembele with a chance he should have scored, certainly hit the target with at the very least.

We’re not getting enough support near to him. Madsen has to take the blame for that.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:54 - Aug 30 by BklynRanger

I thought Frey did really well early on but then started laying it off at a 45 degree angle, too far ahead to link things up. Did it 3 times at important moments.

I'd move Dembele into the middle, switch Alfie for Kaito and Santos for Madsen (who I don't think was as bad as others do, but not quite at it agreed).

I'm with you on Madsen, Bklyn.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024