Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41442 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 1989 viewsHooping_Mad

I think away at Luton I would have start Smyth down the left.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 1974 viewsSherryHoop

Madsen is doing my head in.
Keeps giving the responsibility to others and is a bit lower puff in the tackle.
Needs to man up for the Championship
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 1940 viewsHunterhoop

Yeah, good first 15 and now we are on the ropes.

Madsen is having an awful game. He’s receiving decent passes - not perfect ones - which he appears completely unable to trap. His balance looks poor. He’s giving Frey hardly any support and not moving enough when our defence has it to offer a ball out to feet. Complete passenger so far.

Lloyd needs to be a bit more careful with the ball too. Can’t keep turning it over.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 1909 viewsToast_R

Getting murdered in the back positions. Dunne needs hooking
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 1865 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:31 - Aug 30 by BrazilNutR

Agree, Lloyd looks like he hasn't quite 100% mastered the dribbling skills yet, still has to look at his feet

Dreadful defensive performance so far

They seem totally rattled

Dembele not in game at all.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1825 viewskensalriser

We're heading for 3-0 here if we can't get our shit together.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1822 viewsstevec

Look piss weak along the 3 behind Frey and we can do without that against this lot.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1823 viewsVancouverHoop

Defensive panic never seems too far away does it? Consequently this year's keeper is beginning to play like last year's keeper.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1804 viewsToast_R

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:34 - Aug 30 by Hunterhoop

Madsen is having an awful game. He’s receiving decent passes - not perfect ones - which he appears completely unable to trap. His balance looks poor. He’s giving Frey hardly any support and not moving enough when our defence has it to offer a ball out to feet. Complete passenger so far.

Lloyd needs to be a bit more careful with the ball too. Can’t keep turning it over.

Didn't even realise Madsen was playing to be honest.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1764 viewsderbyhoop

They've stepped up since the goal. We're struggling.

Lloyd could be the outlet if he could only take the ball with him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1749 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Seen this script so many times. Poor defending and no end product. Need to wake up soon.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1740 viewsBostonR

Classic R’s - looking ok - give away a pathetic goal and now the wheels are coming off. How many times have we seen a performance like this?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1727 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:33 - Aug 30 by SherryHoop

Madsen is doing my head in.
Keeps giving the responsibility to others and is a bit lower puff in the tackle.
Needs to man up for the Championship

He looks utter shite so far. Be nice for once to get a player who can hit the ground running.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1701 viewsstowmarketrange

Why are we not leaving 1 player up for their corners?It might save us being constantly caught out at set pieces.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1686 viewsGus_iom

Horribly reminiscent of the WBA game so far
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1679 viewsSpaceman_P

Dunne obviously felt sorry for Luton losing the cup game the other... I'm sure he's just joking and will get a goal in the second half in a cafu-esque strike.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1665 viewsCamberleyR

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:29 - Aug 30 by CamberleyR

They've had a similar kit before. In the 70s they wore orange shirts/navy shorts

They later on used those colours as an away kit when they started wearing all white as a home kit as they were wearing orange shirts/navy shorts on the first game on the artificial pitch in 1981

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1585 viewsDiscodroids

Evenin' lads,, just back from a retirement piss up at the lamb leadenhall market. £7 a pint of cruzcampo.

Flopped meself on the louis the 13th repo pouf to watch the game awith a pint of lowenbrau and ravi shanker veg samosa only to find we're one nil down.

What have i missed?
[Post edited 30 Aug 20:41]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1560 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:35 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

Getting murdered in the back positions. Dunne needs hooking

And we all thought scoring goals would be our biggest problem this season. We look dreadful from front to back. Names change...but we never seem to push on. Having said all that, Luton are one of the best teams in the Championship this year.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1567 viewsPhilmyRs

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:34 - Aug 30 by Hunterhoop

Yeah how I’ve seen it. Madsen needs to do a lot more and sort his feet out. Lloyd, showing a lack of quality on the ball. Thought Frey looked bright early on but faded a bit now. Poor goal to giveaway
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 1460 viewsSherryHoop

How is Madsen 6"4' and not in the box for a corner?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:43 - Aug 30 with 1429 viewsToast_R

We need Chair and Andersen back like yesterday. Nothing going on up front
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:43 - Aug 30 with 1421 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:40 - Aug 30 by Discodroids

Evenin' lads,, just back from a retirement piss up at the lamb leadenhall market. £7 a pint of cruzcampo.

Flopped meself on the louis the 13th repo pouf to watch the game awith a pint of lowenbrau and ravi shanker veg samosa only to find we're one nil down.

What have i missed?
[Post edited 30 Aug 20:41]

I was in the Lamb yesterday DD, one day our paths will cross.

We we're good, Dunne scored an OG and now we're not very good. Amen.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 1319 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:37 - Aug 30 by BostonR

Classic R’s - looking ok - give away a pathetic goal and now the wheels are coming off. How many times have we seen a performance like this?

And it never seems to change no matter who is in the dug - out either. MC did well to keep us up last year, but I'm not entirely convinced by him. He is learning at our expense at the moment. Let's get out of here with some respectabilty. Someone watching the game with me, has suggested it looks like Prem Vs L1 cup tie.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:46 - Aug 30 with 1213 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:38 - Aug 30 by CamberleyR

They later on used those colours as an away kit when they started wearing all white as a home kit as they were wearing orange shirts/navy shorts on the first game on the artificial pitch in 1981

First time I had a S/T in Saffa that game. Of course we lost🤔🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024