Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celar 21:17 - Aug 27 with 17395 viewsThe_Beast1976

Does anyone genuinely believe there is a player in there? Looks an absolute shocker to me I'm afraid. Offers absolutely nothing and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo

Dembele, on the other hand, looks a real find
[Post edited 27 Aug 21:19]
Celar on 21:22 - Aug 27 with 7098 viewsJimmyR

Ffs, have a day off

It’s ppl like him and Varane or some toss pot like Geoff Hendrick

I’m sure he’ll do alright, Gona take a while tho
Celar on 21:33 - Aug 27 with 6987 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Take it you don't go to games.
Celar on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 6969 viewscorse

Based on one game vs plymouth i think there is a lot more player in celar than what i saw in dykes in four seasons
Celar on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 6883 viewshoops_legend

He looks decent - something missing though

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Celar on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 6873 viewshoops_legend

Celar on 21:41 - Aug 27 by hoops_legend

He looks decent - something missing though

A scoring penalty in this shoot out could help

Celar on 21:43 - Aug 27 with 6871 viewsHAYESBOY

Celar on 21:41 - Aug 27 by hoops_legend

A scoring penalty in this shoot out could help

Done.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 6715 viewsDamo1962

Celar on 21:43 - Aug 27 by HAYESBOY

Done.

Good pen as well.
Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 6737 viewshoops_legend

Celar on 21:43 - Aug 27 by HAYESBOY

Done.

Definetly a player in there and that will help him

Login to get fewer ads

Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 6728 viewsswisscottage

He has some technical ability but he's really not used to the pace and physicality of the championship at the moment which is no surprise.

He will need some time. There was definitely more about him tonight than on his first match.
Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 6712 viewspaulparker

Needs time to adapt to English football
I know they play in different positions but Jan stejskal was hopeless when he first joined and it took him nearly a year to find any form
I’m not expecting anything from him this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Celar on 21:53 - Aug 27 with 6686 viewsHAYESBOY

Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 by hoops_legend

Definetly a player in there and that will help him

Agree. He got nothing from the ref all game as well. Goals will come I am sure. When the team starts clicking with all the new signings, I am sure we will create chances.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Celar on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 6626 viewsGloucs_R

FFS. We've just won a cup game and still some find and excuse to dig out players.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Celar on 21:56 - Aug 27 with 6535 viewsBrizR

Celar on 21:54 - Aug 27 by Gloucs_R

FFS. We've just won a cup game and still some find and excuse to dig out players.

Bloke was whinging about Celar 60 minutes into the first game of the season as well. Some people are just desperate to be unhappy.
Celar on 21:56 - Aug 27 with 6504 viewsSpaceman_P

I like Celar personally - as someone mentioned above, he's shown more initiative than Dykes has in 4 seasons.
Celar on 21:59 - Aug 27 with 6436 viewsaston_hoop

Thought he was positive on slim pickings tonight. Hope he gets a proper run at it with Dembele, Saito, Chair and Andersen providing. We'll come back in 12 months time and see where we are.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Celar on 21:59 - Aug 27 with 6431 viewsCiderwithRsie

Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 by swisscottage

He has some technical ability but he's really not used to the pace and physicality of the championship at the moment which is no surprise.

He will need some time. There was definitely more about him tonight than on his first match.

Exactly this.

To my eyes there already looks significantly more "there "than was the case with either Dykes or Armstrong.

I'm not especially a critic of either of those two, but let's face it their shortcomings have been rehearsed God knows how many times on here (I'm willing to bet that includes by some of the people who are so keen to write off Celar).

Improving the squad on a position-for-position basis without breaking the bank is the job here, not miraculously pulling the new Clive Allen out of a hat for 50p and a couple of luncheon vouchers.

(Obviously I'm aware that would be 50p and a couple of luncheon vouchers more than we actually paid fr Clive Allen, but still.)
Celar on 22:01 - Aug 27 with 6394 viewsHoopstar

Are these all spam accounts of the same sad two blokes endlessly digging out players on here?

Celar today

Good link up play as part of the goal
Held the ball up a couple of times
Put in a wicked cross with his left foot - didn't know he had that
Got in space from a set piece (admittedly should have at least worked the keeper a bit to one of the corners)

Lots there to be positive about as others have said.
Celar on 22:01 - Aug 27 with 6398 viewsted_hendrix

He'll be absolutely fine.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Celar on 22:05 - Aug 27 with 6308 viewsRangersw12

I think he's got better every game and his pass tonight to create the goal was excellent.

I mean all we need him to do is get 10 goals and he will be a better signing than Dykes
Celar on 22:05 - Aug 27 with 6288 viewsLogman

The jury is out here in my living room. Marti seems to base quite a lot on the Spanish model. I don't see Celar having the invention or instincts to play that role at all.
Celar on 22:07 - Aug 27 with 6239 viewsperpignanR

Celar on 21:51 - Aug 27 by swisscottage

This. Thought he played well tonight. Gradually getting used to the pace of this league.
Good penalty too.
Celar on 22:21 - Aug 27 with 5955 viewsdaveB

Celar on 22:01 - Aug 27 by Hoopstar

Are these all spam accounts of the same sad two blokes endlessly digging out players on here?

Celar today

Good link up play as part of the goal
Held the ball up a couple of times
Put in a wicked cross with his left foot - didn't know he had that
Got in space from a set piece (admittedly should have at least worked the keeper a bit to one of the corners)

Lots there to be positive about as others have said.

agree with this, thought he was good tonight
Celar on 22:24 - Aug 27 with 5884 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Celar on 22:07 - Aug 27 by perpignanR

This. Thought he played well tonight. Gradually getting used to the pace of this league.
Good penalty too.

He could have scored 3 times Saturday which would have been a spectacular start to his QPR career .
Tonight he was facing a top defense and playing by himself so I thought he did ok.
Walking up to the take that first penalty at the away end shows serious balls and buired it fair play to him .He could be an excellent player IMO
Celar on 22:26 - Aug 27 with 5828 viewsNorthantsHoop

His best performance so far, some nice touches. Marti did the right thing giving him a full game. Slotted that penalty home well, he is a work in progress. Expect Frey will start on Friday.
Celar on 22:36 - Aug 27 with 5625 viewsHooping_Mad

I've noticed he tends to stay on his feet rather than fall over.

Dropped back to help out when needed, got into some decent positions.

Was shouting bottom left when started his run up, so when he stopped and adjusted then he nailed the exact spot I was pointing at makes me think he spotted the keeper was off centre and adjusted.

Good sign. From what others said in relation to Sylla earlier maybe he needs to attack the near post a bit more often playing as a solo striker.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024