Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn 14:29 - Jun 5 with 17012 viewsQPRDave

About 10 mins ago they had Harry on saying "Any interference and he is Off!!!
If we don't get him the players he wants he's Off!!!
1st target he wants in .........Wayne Bridge
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:34 - Jun 5 with 6619 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Wayne Bridge?? Bye then.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:36 - Jun 5 with 6575 viewsbosh67

Yes, although Bridge is a decent enough player he is also on stupid wages given his age and talent. Is this really the sort of player we need when TF says we have to get back to players that would show heart. Not saying Bridge wouldn't, it's just not going to help getting 30+ players on high wages in. We've tried it once and we got relegated. That's the clue Harry. Get a young team in, build a team properly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:41 - Jun 5 with 6526 viewsQPRDave

Very publicly putting Tony in his place isn't it?
Seems to me he does want out.... maybe those posters who said this were right afterall
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:42 - Jun 5 with 6516 viewsNorthernr

Absolutely gagging to leave

That said, depending on weekly wage, I don't think Wayne Bridge would be a bad signing. Excellent for Brighton last season, made the division's team of the year.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:43 - Jun 5 with 6501 viewssimmo

Initially with Bridge I thought 'no way' but after seeing him make the Championship team of the year and then absolutely own Zaha over 2 legs in the play offs, I wouldnt be against the idea. Problem is Brighton have a much better infrastructure than us currently and if he is still in contract we would have to pay and offer some pretty high wages to get him outright.

Also Harry's words are just a tactic that he deploys as a default. From now until the season starts/window closes I am going to take EVERYTHING he says as an agenda for his own benefit.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:43 - Jun 5 with 6496 viewstoboboly

Wayne Bridge on a loan (ie no fees or wages) wouldn't be a bad bet for the season at our level. A permanent deal would make me feel ill.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:45 - Jun 5 with 6469 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Well he hates John Terry as much as us so i'm in

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:46 - Jun 5 with 6464 viewsJamie

Quality signing Wayne Bridge, 23 years old, just had a cracking season in L1, desperate to get on and move up the leagues, huge appetite left for the game.

Salivating over here.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:55 - Jun 5 with 6391 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Since when did he get 36 caps!!!!

When I think of him the name Francis Jeffers appears too in terms of quality.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:58 - Jun 5 with 6345 viewsPeterHucker

off you go then Arry. You were brought in to keep us up, you spent loads & still failed miserably.
Don't let the door hit you on your fat criminal arse on the way out.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:02 - Jun 5 with 6328 viewsWokingR

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 14:58 - Jun 5 by PeterHucker

off you go then Arry. You were brought in to keep us up, you spent loads & still failed miserably.
Don't let the door hit you on your fat criminal arse on the way out.

He's available on a free so must be worth a punt.
He was only on loan at Brighton last season and his contract at Man City expired at the end of the season.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:05 - Jun 5 with 6290 viewsJigsore

at least if Redknapp f█cks off by himself then we don't have to pay him off

Depends on wages. AND how long the deal is. Bridge can't cut it in the Premier League anymore (wishful thinking I know)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:10 - Jun 5 with 6231 viewsHollowayRanger

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:05 - Jun 5 by Jigsore

at least if Redknapp f█cks off by himself then we don't have to pay him off

Depends on wages. AND how long the deal is. Bridge can't cut it in the Premier League anymore (wishful thinking I know)

too true doesnt deserve a penny as has failed

i can see him walking and taking some silly international job how are the irish doing these days

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:11 - Jun 5 with 6214 viewsStanisgod

I thought we hadn't heard him whinge for a couple of weeks.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:13 - Jun 5 with 6200 viewsNov77

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:21 - Jun 5 with 6142 viewsDieByYourSide

Let's face it, the man's a nob

Poll: And it's hi ho

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:23 - Jun 5 with 6125 viewsA40Bosh

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:13 - Jun 5 by Nov77

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu

That speaks volumes to me that things are not "Rosie" in the garden between Harry and the board at the moment.

I am surprised that the interviewer did not push him harder on his guarded comments about other people in the club wanting to be involved in football decisions.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:23 - Jun 5 with 6119 viewsRANGERS4EVER

This is all going to end very badly

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:28 - Jun 5 with 6083 viewsbosh67

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:13 - Jun 5 by Nov77

Just watched that. Can't say that Harry says too much that isn't okay. He still stresses that he gets on with everyone on the board but needs to be given the green light obviously to get on with it his way. He is the manager. Having watched this I think it's much-a-do-about-nothing, as the say.

I can't see TF throwing his toys out about this to be honest.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:29 - Jun 5 with 6078 viewsstevenomad01

Perhaps he's just had a bad round of golf, double bogey on the 17th and 18th and then had a camera shoved in his face.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:33 - Jun 5 with 6034 viewsBklynRanger

I wish this train would hurry up and crash so we can get on with a proper rebuild.

That clip doesn't show how they got onto that topic but Redknapp's general tone is just fcuking rude.

Standing on a golf course with the hump - pointless.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:37 - Jun 5 with 5997 viewsA40Bosh

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:28 - Jun 5 by bosh67

Just watched that. Can't say that Harry says too much that isn't okay. He still stresses that he gets on with everyone on the board but needs to be given the green light obviously to get on with it his way. He is the manager. Having watched this I think it's much-a-do-about-nothing, as the say.

I can't see TF throwing his toys out about this to be honest.

22 secs in it sounded like he said "you can't let other people have any say at all".
No need to say it in my mind unless he is struggling to get support from certain people in the club. Could be a clash between himself and Phil Beard and he is expecting to speak to TF to ask him to step in and back him so that he can pick the players that he and the footballing team immediately around him at the club believe are the right players.

This is gonna end in tears yet.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:39 - Jun 5 with 5988 viewsBasingstokeR

I just wish he could be a bit more enthusiastic
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:42 - Jun 5 with 5960 viewsswisscottage

Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:39 - Jun 5 by BasingstokeR

I just wish he could be a bit more enthusiastic

The best bit about this, is that it gives the current owners a ways to get rid of Arry without having to pay him off.

If he's ready to walk, then tell him he's on a very tight budget and let him walk.

He's no the man to rebuild the club as far as I'm concerned.
Harry Redknapp Breaking news ssn on 15:49 - Jun 5 with 5911 viewsDesertBoot

Was already bored of rentaquote prior to this latest ransom note. TF should now ask him to resign.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024