Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ash 10:30 - Aug 9 with 35317 viewsswan88

He's saying his goodbyes as we speak. Thanks for the memories, you were our rock.
Goodbye Ash on 11:37 - Aug 9 with 3921 viewsswan88

Goodbye Ash on 11:33 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

How are you so far ITK? I respect you don't want to blab it on the board, a PM to me will suffice.

Nice one.

No problem, how do I PM you? I'm new on here.

As for Ash, I can guarantee you 100% that's he leaving because it came directly from his own mouth.
Goodbye Ash on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 3906 viewsGravy

Goodbye Ash on 11:13 - Aug 9 by Pegojack

It was ciabatta.

Sometimes, in football, it's a case of "Ciabatta the Devil you know"....
Goodbye Ash on 11:41 - Aug 9 with 3853 viewsLandore_Jack

A great servant to this club. All the best Ash. Thanks for everything.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 11:41]

#backtojack

Goodbye Ash on 11:41 - Aug 9 with 3841 viewsDyfnant

Goodbye Ash on 11:37 - Aug 9 by swan88

As for Ash, I can guarantee you 100% that's he leaving because it came directly from his own mouth.

Never mind Williams, what's happening with Baston

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Goodbye Ash on 11:42 - Aug 9 with 3820 viewsMagicDaps

The original post is right, some reliable journos from the North West are expecting him in Finch Farm to complete his move today.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Goodbye Ash on 11:43 - Aug 9 with 3790 viewsSmellyplumz

Goodbye Ash on 11:13 - Aug 9 by Pegojack

It was ciabatta.

Ash is at the club now saying CIObatta to all his mates.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Goodbye Ash on 11:59 - Aug 9 with 3644 viewsGowerjack

Goodbye Ash on 11:37 - Aug 9 by swan88

Grooming.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Goodbye Ash on 12:00 - Aug 9 with 3635 viewsblaine_scfc

Disappointing day, but we knew the day was coming where we had to replace, although I wasn't expecting £10-£15 mill to soften the blow!

I would personally be in the market for a replacement, but I understand the opinions of those who think we should go with Fede and Amat. I just think we could go some way to sorting out our set piece issues spending some money on a big centre half. Guy from Anderlecht looked a good shout, tall, strong and could obviously play a bit as he has played in central midfield in the past.
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ash on 12:07 - Aug 9 with 3561 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Goodbye Ash on 12:00 - Aug 9 by blaine_scfc

Disappointing day, but we knew the day was coming where we had to replace, although I wasn't expecting £10-£15 mill to soften the blow!

I would personally be in the market for a replacement, but I understand the opinions of those who think we should go with Fede and Amat. I just think we could go some way to sorting out our set piece issues spending some money on a big centre half. Guy from Anderlecht looked a good shout, tall, strong and could obviously play a bit as he has played in central midfield in the past.

This.
Going into the Season with FF, Amat & MVH would leave us rather light in that area.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Goodbye Ash on 12:08 - Aug 9 with 3556 viewsArtur_Adeyemi

Gutted. Not been this gutted at the loss of a player since Ayew.
Goodbye Ash on 12:10 - Aug 9 with 3527 viewsThornburyswan

Goodbye Ash on 11:42 - Aug 9 by MagicDaps

The original post is right, some reliable journos from the North West are expecting him in Finch Farm to complete his move today.

SSN reporting £12M agreed, he's said his goodbyes & is on route to the North West - 2 year deal agreed personally.
Goodbye Ash on 12:11 - Aug 9 with 3494 viewscrix

ffs I wish ssn would make up their minds now they are saying 12m and about to sign.
Goodbye Ash on 12:15 - Aug 9 with 3437 viewsowainglyndwr

Thanks Ash you have been superb for us 100% player wearing your heart on your sleave.
We now need to buy a replacement or back defender.
Goodbye Ash on 12:17 - Aug 9 with 3410 viewsEasternJack

Fair play, £12M is an absolute mugging... Looks like Huw has picked up some tips from Levy.

£6.5M on that Anderlecht chap would do it for us - although reports say he's a bit rash with the tackling... Chico Mark II (hopefully without the drama)

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Goodbye Ash on 12:21 - Aug 9 with 3345 viewsTheKirkyLife

£12 million? Lovely stuff. Can't wait for Amat to step up this season; if a replacement is brought in he should just leave the club now while he has a chance.

Bit of competition for VDH wouldn't hurt.
Goodbye Ash on 12:26 - Aug 9 with 3005 viewsDaggyjack

I think we could go with FF and Amat as first choice, VDH as back up and Joe Rodon as 4th choice....maybe leaves us a little short if FF or Jordi get injured?

Great deal for Ash and definitely for us £12 million a very good deal.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 12:28]
Goodbye Ash on 12:26 - Aug 9 with 3005 viewsswan88

"The 31-year old defender, who skippered Wales during their successful Euros campaign in France over the summer, said his goodbyes at the club's training ground this morning" - Skysports.

Which is exactly what I said in my original post. I'm not here to stir the pot or fabricate stories, I'm just passing on info, nothing more.
Goodbye Ash on 12:26 - Aug 9 with 3005 viewsDafyddHuw

£12M. Well done. Still can't imagine a Swans team without Ash. When we lose Angel & Leon as well it'll truly be the end of an era.
Goodbye Ash on 12:27 - Aug 9 with 2998 viewsjasper_T

Goodbye Ash on 12:17 - Aug 9 by EasternJack

Fair play, £12M is an absolute mugging... Looks like Huw has picked up some tips from Levy.

£6.5M on that Anderlecht chap would do it for us - although reports say he's a bit rash with the tackling... Chico Mark II (hopefully without the drama)

He's all brawn no brain, just like Chancel Mbemba (only not as talented).
Goodbye Ash on 12:29 - Aug 9 with 2963 viewsArtur_Adeyemi

When are we naming a stand after him?
Goodbye Ash on 12:31 - Aug 9 with 2936 viewsunion_jack

Goodbye Ash on 12:26 - Aug 9 by swan88

"The 31-year old defender, who skippered Wales during their successful Euros campaign in France over the summer, said his goodbyes at the club's training ground this morning" - Skysports.

Which is exactly what I said in my original post. I'm not here to stir the pot or fabricate stories, I'm just passing on info, nothing more.

Don't know why you are getting so much grief on here. You seem genuine to me. Please keep it up.

Thanks.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Goodbye Ash on 12:31 - Aug 9 with 2923 viewsjasper_T

Goodbye Ash on 12:26 - Aug 9 by DafyddHuw

£12M. Well done. Still can't imagine a Swans team without Ash. When we lose Angel & Leon as well it'll truly be the end of an era.

Can't end soon enough.
Goodbye Ash on 12:32 - Aug 9 with 2902 viewsunion_jack

Goodbye Ash on 12:29 - Aug 9 by Artur_Adeyemi

When are we naming a stand after him?

Fir the Everton home game only. Along with a minutes applause!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Goodbye Ash on 12:38 - Aug 9 with 2769 viewsGowerjack

Goodbye Ash on 12:32 - Aug 9 by union_jack

Fir the Everton home game only. Along with a minutes applause!

Absolutely nailed on the halfwits will be singing " he's Captain of wales" etc

Most modern football fans are a feckin embarresment.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Goodbye Ash on 12:39 - Aug 9 with 2757 viewstomdickharry

Goodbye Ash on 12:00 - Aug 9 by blaine_scfc

Michael Keane from Burnley would be a choice from left field,fine young centre back who Burnley have already turned down bids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024