Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LLorente on loan is a possibility. 19:34 - Jul 31 with 17196 viewsgazza_1234

http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2016/07/31/ficha-llorente-separa-swansea
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 00:35 - Aug 3 with 2440 viewsStarsky

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 00:30 - Aug 3 by Loyal

My point is I don't care what he is paid, the fact we have agreed terms to could mean anything, but 'agreed terms' does mean exactly that - and more importantly what it does mean he is closer to signing now then ever.

He could be in Rossis toilets now having a Joddrel......

They're closed L

It's just the internet, init.

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 00:41 - Aug 3 with 2422 viewsmorningstar

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 00:30 - Aug 3 by Loyal

My point is I don't care what he is paid, the fact we have agreed terms to could mean anything, but 'agreed terms' does mean exactly that - and more importantly what it does mean he is closer to signing now then ever.

He could be in Rossis toilets now having a Joddrel......

Rossis eh? Oh well ok, Let's just hope he signs on a free for 20k a week instead of the 80k he's on now innit.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 01:06 - Aug 3 with 2371 viewsLoyal

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 00:41 - Aug 3 by morningstar

Rossis eh? Oh well ok, Let's just hope he signs on a free for 20k a week instead of the 80k he's on now innit.

I wouldn't have thought he is on 110,000 euros a week surely ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 01:20 - Aug 3 with 2348 viewsmorningstar

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 01:06 - Aug 3 by Loyal

I wouldn't have thought he is on 110,000 euros a week surely ?

I've had a search but it's late now. I've seen reports of him being on as much as 5m euros a year at Seville.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 06:40 - Aug 3 with 2144 viewsDaggyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 01:20 - Aug 3 by morningstar

I've had a search but it's late now. I've seen reports of him being on as much as 5m euros a year at Seville.

7m euros a year according to this recent article.

http://www.football-espana.net/59300/llorente-i-think-i%E2%80%99m-staying
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 07:29 - Aug 3 with 2193 viewsGriffting

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 06:40 - Aug 3 by Daggyjack

7m euros a year according to this recent article.

http://www.football-espana.net/59300/llorente-i-think-i%E2%80%99m-staying

That could include a hefty signing on fee. I think that could the issue, we've agreed terms with him and terms with Sevilla, now he's trying to negotiate getting the rest of his bonuses off Sevilla. They want him off the wage bill, but they also want to make a profit/recoup some money on him at the same time and I'm guessing if they have to pay the remainder of his signing fee they will probably fail to do that. All speculation of course but with the reports stating he is negotiating his contract with Sevilla I can't really see what else it could be.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 11:15 - Aug 3 with 1923 viewsLoyal

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 07:29 - Aug 3 by Griffting

That could include a hefty signing on fee. I think that could the issue, we've agreed terms with him and terms with Sevilla, now he's trying to negotiate getting the rest of his bonuses off Sevilla. They want him off the wage bill, but they also want to make a profit/recoup some money on him at the same time and I'm guessing if they have to pay the remainder of his signing fee they will probably fail to do that. All speculation of course but with the reports stating he is negotiating his contract with Sevilla I can't really see what else it could be.

So much greed in football.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:51 - Aug 3 with 1743 viewsmalagajack

http://www.fichajes.com/breves/sevilla-monchi-confirma-el-futuro-de-fernando-llo
Login to get fewer ads

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:54 - Aug 3 with 1714 viewsshandyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:51 - Aug 3 by malagajack

http://www.fichajes.com/breves/sevilla-monchi-confirma-el-futuro-de-fernando-llo

for those that don''t speak Spanish what does it say please

Poll: Expectation for the season

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:56 - Aug 3 with 1696 viewsfbreath

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:54 - Aug 3 by shandyjack

for those that don''t speak Spanish what does it say please

Google translation:

During the presentation of Luciano Vietto, sporting director Sevilla , Monchi, he has confirmed that Fernando Llorente is close to go to Swansea : "We are in negotiations to go to an English team" . The Andalusian last entity thus riojano output toward the Welsh club.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:56 - Aug 3 with 1689 viewsshandyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 12:56 - Aug 3 by fbreath

Google translation:

During the presentation of Luciano Vietto, sporting director Sevilla , Monchi, he has confirmed that Fernando Llorente is close to go to Swansea : "We are in negotiations to go to an English team" . The Andalusian last entity thus riojano output toward the Welsh club.

thank you

Poll: Expectation for the season

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 13:32 - Mar 5 with 1232 viewsDaggyjack

Interesting to go back to read our thoughts when we were looking to sign Llorente, some differing views. Mawson's thread is interesting too.

Turns out (so far) that we signed two excellent players to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024