Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LLorente on loan is a possibility. 19:34 - Jul 31 with 17195 viewsgazza_1234

http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2016/07/31/ficha-llorente-separa-swansea
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 13:06 - Aug 1 with 3414 viewsjack247

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 13:02 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Didnt his brother say that about 2 days ago??

Thought it has pushed on since those quotes to a possible loan.

Regular football for Sevilla is looking unlikely. Whatever his brother says, they will listen to offers if their financial demands are met and he is likely to get games.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:21 - Aug 1 with 3290 viewsmalagajack

http://iusport.com/not/20362/sevilla-y-swansea-city-tienen-casi-cerrado-el-trasp

Will be a 3yr deal not a loan, should be concluded later today!
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:23 - Aug 1 with 3268 viewsItchySphincter

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:21 - Aug 1 by malagajack

http://iusport.com/not/20362/sevilla-y-swansea-city-tienen-casi-cerrado-el-trasp

Try linking again - no worky.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:23 - Aug 1 with 3275 viewsBanosswan

Link doesn't work for me.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:26 - Aug 1 with 3250 viewsmalagajack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:27 - Aug 1 with 3237 viewsBLAZE

That's dated 27th July!?
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 3225 viewsjack247

The Spanish media seems even more volatile than ours. Make your minds up hombres
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:29 - Aug 1 with 3218 viewsmalagajack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 14:27 - Aug 1 by BLAZE

That's dated 27th July!?

Just seen the date, apologies thought it was an update
Login to get fewer ads

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:13 - Aug 2 with 2866 viewsLegend83

Not sure if a rehash but latest report in Sevilla suggests Llorente has agreed terms with the Swans:

http://www.vamosmisevillafc.com/llorente-esta-cerca-de-ser-nuevo-jugador-del-swa
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:15 - Aug 2 with 2839 viewsjack247

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:13 - Aug 2 by Legend83

Not sure if a rehash but latest report in Sevilla suggests Llorente has agreed terms with the Swans:

http://www.vamosmisevillafc.com/llorente-esta-cerca-de-ser-nuevo-jugador-del-swa

Well if that's true, it would turn a pretty shit week on its head. The Spanish press seem about as reliable as Twitter though
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:20 - Aug 2 with 2772 viewsItchySphincter

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:15 - Aug 2 by jack247

Well if that's true, it would turn a pretty shit week on its head. The Spanish press seem about as reliable as Twitter though

derp

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:36 - Aug 2 with 2657 viewsJack123

Holding contacts?

libera nos a malo

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:36 - Aug 2 with 2645 viewskarnataka

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:15 - Aug 2 by jack247

That's not the Spanish press though, it's Sevilla's website so in theory, should be much more reliable as they've nothing to gain whatsoever by making things up and lying to their fans.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 2610 viewsSwansea93

Would we be happy with Llorente, Oliviera, Chadli and Chambers as our signings?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:41 - Aug 2 with 2592 viewsicecoldjack

Of we land lorente and have secured siggy with Nelson as a back up I'd say that would be a great week for us.

I'd like to see Ayew stay but securing quality up front will soften the blow.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:42 - Aug 2 with 2301 viewsLoyal

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:40 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

😂😂😂😂😂
Your a one you are 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 2251 viewsAngelRangelQS

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:40 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

More strikers who can't find the back of the net
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:12 - Aug 2 with 2090 viewsDaggyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:47 - Aug 2 by AngelRangelQS

More strikers who can't find the back of the net

Yeah, Llorente and Chadli wouldn't improve our team, would they, Oliveira never given a chance and would be decent back up if Ayew stays. Chambers is a centre back so you're right, not a good striker.
Glass half empty guy eh?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 18:12]
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:16 - Aug 2 with 2040 viewsAngelRangelQS

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:12 - Aug 2 by Daggyjack

Yeah, Llorente and Chadli wouldn't improve our team, would they, Oliveira never given a chance and would be decent back up if Ayew stays. Chambers is a centre back so you're right, not a good striker.
Glass half empty guy eh?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 18:12]

Chambers fine - could cover CB and RB, Chadli would be a huge improvement on what we have.

The other two - Oliveria would be okay as third or fourth choice but would you back him to get 5 goals? Pretty average record during his career. Lorrente has scored about 10 league goals in 2 years so there's a concern there too that perhaps he's over the hill.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 18:20]
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:19 - Aug 2 with 2012 viewsjack247

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:20 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

derp

That some kind of insult?
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:21 - Aug 2 with 1990 viewsmalagajack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 17:36 - Aug 2 by karnataka

That's not the Spanish press though, it's Sevilla's website so in theory, should be much more reliable as they've nothing to gain whatsoever by making things up and lying to their fans.

the article is linked to as newspaper here

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/08/02/primera/1470151614_290667.html

looks he changed his mind when the club told him he wasn't going to get minutes at Sevilla and they want to get his wage bill off the books
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 18:24]
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:26 - Aug 2 with 1921 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm keen on Llorente, but he is a bit of a gamble. Would feel better with either Ayew staying or a better back-up than Oliveira - meaning somebody with some kind of goal scoring record. I see Chadli more as a wide man who can chip in with a few goals than a striker.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:35 - Aug 2 with 1832 viewsDaggyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:16 - Aug 2 by AngelRangelQS

Chambers fine - could cover CB and RB, Chadli would be a huge improvement on what we have.

The other two - Oliveria would be okay as third or fourth choice but would you back him to get 5 goals? Pretty average record during his career. Lorrente has scored about 10 league goals in 2 years so there's a concern there too that perhaps he's over the hill.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 18:20]

I'd settle for Oliveira getting 5 goals from the bench, yes.
Llorente is a good target man, hopefully to get on the end of our hopefully improved crossing. I hope he'll help when defending corners too....but until I see him with a Swans shirt, I won't believe it.
If Ayew goes, we would still need a decent back-up (more than Oliveira) and we'd surely have the funds for that.
Chadli, I like, quality, chips in with goals, a good crosser and someone I see fitting into our team out wide, with Barrow, Montero or Routs on the other wing.
I do like the sound of Chadli, Siggy and Mo behind Llorente.
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 1761 viewsAngelRangelQS

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:35 - Aug 2 by Daggyjack

I'd settle for Oliveira getting 5 goals from the bench, yes.
Llorente is a good target man, hopefully to get on the end of our hopefully improved crossing. I hope he'll help when defending corners too....but until I see him with a Swans shirt, I won't believe it.
If Ayew goes, we would still need a decent back-up (more than Oliveira) and we'd surely have the funds for that.
Chadli, I like, quality, chips in with goals, a good crosser and someone I see fitting into our team out wide, with Barrow, Montero or Routs on the other wing.
I do like the sound of Chadli, Siggy and Mo behind Llorente.

I'd settle for Oliveria getting 5 goals from the bench but I don't think he will.

I take it the original question assumes Ayew would be staying?
LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 1717 viewsDaggyjack

LLorente on loan is a possibility. on 18:41 - Aug 2 by AngelRangelQS

I'd settle for Oliveria getting 5 goals from the bench but I don't think he will.

I take it the original question assumes Ayew would be staying?

Yes, I think with Ayew going, we would definitely need to replace his goals with more Tha just Oliveira. As much as I like Chadli, I can't see him getting 15 goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024