Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch Covers. 11:03 - Jan 16 with 12941 viewsdingdangblue

Failed. A waste of money if they are not working. What's the point of covering the pitch with frost covers that dont do the job?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pitch Covers. (n/t) on 15:57 - Jan 17 with 1202 viewsmingthemerciless

Pitch Covers. (n/t) on 12:44 - Jan 17 by robbowood

and the amount of rent Hornets currently give to the stadium company will be a fraction of what it will cost to have a new pitch relaid

so there is no financial benefit to the stadium company, from the rent received, as has possibly been the case in previous seasons

if we do eventually buy the ground the football club must surely ensure that the rugby rent is more than it is now

I doubt it will happen and the rugby club will continue to play on a waterlooged pitch which wouldn't be fit for football with the resulting consequences

As I understand it assurances were given to the Hornets board and shareholders by the Football club board regarding the level of rent to be paid in the future. I think the term of 20 years was mentioned.

Although the Rugby League actually own the shares it is extremely unlikely that they would dispose of them without the consent of the Hornets board and shareholders.
Pitch Covers. on 16:08 - Jan 17 with 1164 viewsTVOS1907

Pitch Covers. on 12:39 - Jan 17 by 442Dale

Out of interest, what happens to all the food etc that would have been on its way/being prepared when a game is called off as late as 11am?

The caterers might be given an early warning.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pitch Covers. on 19:36 - Jan 17 with 983 viewsdingdangblue

[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 20:47]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024