Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:13 - Oct 24 with 46807 viewsBklynRanger

Let's get 'er done then. Flowing football, impregnable defenciving, passion, drama, all coming up on pages to follow.
Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 30 with 1834 viewsnyhoops

Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Mostly because JET seems to lack the desire/attitude/work-rate/whatever to lead the line and bring others in. He wants it on a plate, and even if he does lay it off, he just stands there rather than going for the return or decoy or space-making run.

It may be a different sport but in Gaelic Football we always tell our players that they should be either finding space or making space. JET's doing neither.

you serious? did you see his goal this past weekend? i find that he's been possibly our hardest working player the last handful of games.
Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 30 with 1819 viewsitsbiga

Perch on for Konch? My gawd what a choice....

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 30 with 1812 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 30 by silky

I do like the look of Hall though. Think we have a great player on our hands here

Henry gives it to Hall to distribute. Fair enough, horses for courses.

Not too much to complain about there imho. Starting to turn the screw in the last 10 minutes. Jay seemed to be on the left a bit more often than you'd want but that will suit Charlie coming back anyway.
Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 1788 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 20:30 - Oct 30 by richpr

Luongo hits woodwork twice - surely CR must sub him at half time

He was good last 10 minutes but where was he for first 35 ?
Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 1776 viewsLoomesy

No coincidence two clean sheets since hall has returned. Liking him more n more. Made some great interceptions tonight.
Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 30 with 1759 viewsnyhoops

Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 30 by stevec

no chance with you lot
Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 30 with 1749 viewsDeepcutHoop

Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Mostly because JET seems to lack the desire/attitude/work-rate/whatever to lead the line and bring others in. He wants it on a plate, and even if he does lay it off, he just stands there rather than going for the return or decoy or space-making run.

It may be a different sport but in Gaelic Football we always tell our players that they should be either finding space or making space. JET's doing neither.

Never ceases to amaze me how differently people see a game.

Could not disagree more about JET.
Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 30 with 1740 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 30 by nyhoops

you serious? did you see his goal this past weekend? i find that he's been possibly our hardest working player the last handful of games.

I saw the goal - a real beaut - but I didn't see the game so I wouldn't presume to comment on it. But he's not working hard tonight in my opinion, or even close.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 30 with 1717 viewsactonman

Finished better than we started, in all honesty, we look better individually but not as a team (konchesky apart)

All I can see when we go forward is 3 or 4 statues hoping the ball will land at their feet instead of making some sort of movement to help the players with the ball
Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 30 with 1717 viewsQPR_John

Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 30 by stevec

Same place as the rest of the team
Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 30 with 1715 viewsEpsomHoop

Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 30 by Hunterhoop

Konchesky looks like he's been pulled from the crowd.

Henry is actually playing alright.

Luongo is class.

I think the players that have looked poor are both Henry and Konchesky. Henry can't make a forward pass to save his life and for long periods has been chasing shadows. Konchesky has 1 pass in his locker and that's a punt up the line, even when no fu**er is there!!

Last ten mins we actually passed the ball and looked like we might score so this hoof hoof hoof has to stop

Chery needs to get involved more, he's been on the periphery all game, he's much better than his recent performances have shown
Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 30 with 1703 viewsBklynRanger

Did they just bring Stan Bowles on? Didn't see that coming.
Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 30 with 1693 viewsDeepcutHoop

Pleased with that half, nervy and not playing at their best, but frustrated the home team and limited them to some long range shots, and could easily have gone in in the lead.

Same again in the second half and I'll be happy.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 20:41]
Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1659 viewsBklynRanger

Everybody ok for a drink? Perhaps an olive? Some warm nuts? Platonic cuddle?
Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1641 viewsBrightonhoop

Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I saw the goal - a real beaut - but I didn't see the game so I wouldn't presume to comment on it. But he's not working hard tonight in my opinion, or even close.

Which is odd with Charlie back on the bench, you'd think he's be putting in a shift. Needs to work harder, doing ok, but needs to pull defenders out on a run making space not ball watching.
Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1641 viewsLondon_Pride

Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 30 by Hunterhoop

Konchesky looks like he's been pulled from the crowd.

Henry is actually playing alright.

Luongo is class.

Henry has done well tonight.
Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1639 viewsvegasranger

Strange first half. Best two chances for Ranger. Luogo very unlucky. Having said that our football is poor at best. The commentator said we are playing with no obvious enthusiasm. Defence looks okay, have no idea what position or what Tozer is supposed to be doing. It's like playing with 10 men.
Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1635 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 30 by DeepcutHoop

Never ceases to amaze me how differently people see a game.

Could not disagree more about JET.

Ha! So true!

That's how I see it anyway. If he added work rate to his talent on the first half we'd have seen more of the three attacking mids, I think. But of course everyone see it differently as you say. Doctors differ, and all that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 20:42 - Oct 30 with 2345 viewsrichpr

Match Thread on 20:31 - Oct 30 by DeepcutHoop

CR has no chance, does he?

not when we play the worst type of football you could possibly coach any team - Pullis teams play the same old crap but they are good at it - we are crap at it. JET has taken about 5 long throws - apart from them going to a Brentford Player every time, CR must surely be able to work out that our CENTRE FORWARD is not in the area to a) head the ball b) maybe score a goal. Listen to Smith on sky - "that was difficult to watch"
Match Thread on 20:44 - Oct 30 with 2301 viewsvegasranger

If JET stayed in the middle it might help. And what's all this long throw nonsense?!!
Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 30 with 2273 viewsqprnaas

Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 30 by London_Pride

Henry has done well tonight.

I agree 100%. Hear ye hear ya, Henry is playing well!
Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 30 with 2221 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 30 by nyhoops

no chance with you lot

If Luongo was a match winner most weeks then I'd forgive him disappearing for large chunks of the game, but the first 35 minutes is indicative why CR has been taking him off
Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 30 with 2209 viewsNW10Hoop

We looked most likely to score as the half wore on. I'd leave Austin on the bench for a while longer yet. Coming back from an injury with a full half seems a bit much. Maybe the last 25 minutes
Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 30 with 2112 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brentford stepping it up as you'd expect after half-time, need to ride the first 10-15 our like we did in the first.
Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 30 with 2094 viewsBklynRanger

Is the 'fcuking shit' coming out again? Heard 'Come on you R's' after it the last time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024