Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:13 - Oct 24 with 46118 viewsBklynRanger

Let's get 'er done then. Flowing football, impregnable defenciving, passion, drama, all coming up on pages to follow.
Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 2555 viewsBklynRanger

No refunds on this thread by the way. If I didn't mention that I should've. Talk to Sturridge at the bar he may have a few alcopops left.
Match Thread on 21:53 - Oct 30 with 2550 viewsNW10Hoop

Fair enough - crack on with the Ramsey out stuff if you like, but please, PLEASE can we knock the Nigel Pearson stuff on the head. The geezer is a seething lunatic who behaved disgracefully throughout his time at Leicester.
Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 30 with 2529 viewsCHUBBS

Match Thread on 21:51 - Oct 30 by AndyB

Chery was totally anonymous tonight.

Can blame tactics, formations subs and everything else... But none of it means shite if your players can't pass, move and do the basics.

At 0-0 i could understand but when your 1 down with 20 to go who do you keep on?
Your goal threats,Chery and Luongo both looked poor 2nd half but were far moor likely to score than the pointless snails who attempt to defend the back 4.
Our tactics resorted to long throw ins and hail marys toward their box.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 21:56]
Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 30 with 2485 viewspaulparker

Match Thread on 21:53 - Oct 30 by NW10Hoop

Fair enough - crack on with the Ramsey out stuff if you like, but please, PLEASE can we knock the Nigel Pearson stuff on the head. The geezer is a seething lunatic who behaved disgracefully throughout his time at Leicester.

Fcuk Pearson I'd have hassle bank in ASAP

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 30 with 2481 viewscorse

well that was crxp. cant see why tosser is in the starting XI. henry did ok. poorly organized the whole team. lugono, hall, phillips were ok. the rest of them...well..poor. austin was useless. hill was the cause of the goal. bad defending. wrong side of his man. his positioning is sometimes awful. good defender but usually makes one mistake in a game that occasionally do cost us a goal. always a bit worried when he is on. ok you can take me to the gallows for what i said but its true. no improvement under ramsey. time to give the job to somebody else and i really hope its not wally warnock.
Match Thread on 21:57 - Oct 30 with 2450 viewsAndyB

Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 30 by CHUBBS

At 0-0 i could understand but when your 1 down with 20 to go who do you keep on?
Your goal threats,Chery and Luongo both looked poor 2nd half but were far moor likely to score than the pointless snails who attempt to defend the back 4.
Our tactics resorted to long throw ins and hail marys toward their box.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 21:56]

My point is that the subs were irrelevant. No one up front was getting any sort of service to feed off. No matter how dangerous they can be.
Absolutely dire.
Hoilett had a five yard pass out wide and overhit it into touch. I'd be calling out my girls team for that.
Match Thread on 21:59 - Oct 30 with 2418 viewsCHUBBS

Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 30 by corse

well that was crxp. cant see why tosser is in the starting XI. henry did ok. poorly organized the whole team. lugono, hall, phillips were ok. the rest of them...well..poor. austin was useless. hill was the cause of the goal. bad defending. wrong side of his man. his positioning is sometimes awful. good defender but usually makes one mistake in a game that occasionally do cost us a goal. always a bit worried when he is on. ok you can take me to the gallows for what i said but its true. no improvement under ramsey. time to give the job to somebody else and i really hope its not wally warnock.

Hill was not responsible for the goal,that accolade goes to Onuoha who lazily let Judge run straight past him to cross for the goal.
Match Thread on 22:09 - Oct 30 with 2304 viewsDWQPR

Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 30 by corse

Sorry but why is Warnock a wally? Created the best team seen down the Bush in the last 20 years, gave us pride back and got us up as champions in his first full season. Was never in ten relegation zone in the Prem with him and his let down was down to Tango and Cash not giving him the funds in pre-season to prepare properly for the Prem. Instead last minute signings had to be made at silly prices to get the players in and he did bloody well to gel those players initially. He would certainly get this current lot organised and ensure that nobody was hiding and most importantly get Faurlin back in the midfield.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 30 with 2286 viewscorse

Match Thread on 21:59 - Oct 30 by CHUBBS

Hill was not responsible for the goal,that accolade goes to Onuoha who lazily let Judge run straight past him to cross for the goal.

well there was no point for onuoha chasing him cause judge is double fast than onuoha. so he gave it a rest and trusted hall and hill. hall tried to cut the pass but couldnt and hill left his man to take the advance. simple.
Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 30 with 2259 viewsJigsore

Honestly don't see how changing managers would improve as at all at this point.

If we don't have the stomach for it, as we've shown for years now, then we don't have the stomach for it. But even then we still could have nicked that. Fulahm lost 1-4 at home only last April and he is still in a job.

At least give Ramsey a year. Every single problem we've faced in the last decade has been because wthe clu isn't patient and because we think being rich as f*ck is a substitute for that. It is a pure fallacy to think just because our players are individually better that we should beat the opposition.

Ramsey has been at the club a few days under a year now, and permenent manger for less than that. I don't envy his job... the board thinks we should be achieveing promotion despite embarrassing ourselves in the Premier League almost every season we've been there, despite us having a terrible youth academy, despite us being fairly dreadful bar one or two seasons in the last decade. Good luck with that.

Tonight was frustrating. Grinding. F*cking annoying... but there's always the return fixture. Brentford just wanted it more than us tonight, hopefully we can push on from here and show people we're willing to work for success

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 30 with 2194 viewssexton

Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 30 by Jigsore

If we don't have the stomach for it, as we've shown for years now, then we don't have the stomach for it. But even then we still could have nicked that. Fulahm lost 1-4 at home only last April and he is still in a job.

At least give Ramsey a year. Every single problem we've faced in the last decade has been because wthe clu isn't patient and because we think being rich as f*ck is a substitute for that. It is a pure fallacy to think just because our players are individually better that we should beat the opposition.

Ramsey has been at the club a few days under a year now, and permenent manger for less than that. I don't envy his job... the board thinks we should be achieveing promotion despite embarrassing ourselves in the Premier League almost every season we've been there, despite us having a terrible youth academy, despite us being fairly dreadful bar one or two seasons in the last decade. Good luck with that.

Tonight was frustrating. Grinding. F*cking annoying... but there's always the return fixture. Brentford just wanted it more than us tonight, hopefully we can push on from here and show people we're willing to work for success

Optimistic. To say the least.
Match Thread on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 2180 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 30 by corse

well there was no point for onuoha chasing him cause judge is double fast than onuoha. so he gave it a rest and trusted hall and hill. hall tried to cut the pass but couldnt and hill left his man to take the advance. simple.

Judge is twice as quick as Onouha? Onuaha's one of the fastest players at the club, particularly when he's already moving. Not saying he's lightning but the idea of letting him go so that he could get on top of the two centre backs is ludicrous.

And I wouldn't really blame Clint - he knew what he wanted to do but he's too old to do it at that pace these days. Nedum should never have given up that easily, put him into the hoardings if you can't get at him fairly, you're supposed to be the fcuking captain.
Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 30 with 2155 viewsCHUBBS

Two of the teams promoted last year sacked managers during the season.
Both were struggling like us and it had a dramatic effect on their results.
Match Thread on 22:27 - Oct 30 with 2153 viewsJigsore

Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 30 by sexton

Optimistic. To say the least.

maybe. Maybe everyone else is just so pessimistic it seems that way.

i can't see the future but neither can anyone else. One proper season in charge. Doesn't seem much to ask for.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 2072 viewsJigsore

Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 30 by CHUBBS

Watford are not really compraable to any other tema. They have an endless supply of class players from their parents clubs, I don't think any other team would get rpomoted by sacking as many managers as they did and then doing it again once they got promoted.

Norwichh went up through the playoffs and, while they did bump off their manager halfway through, they did did it with a squad that was similar to the one they had in the Permier League, except with improvements in the positions they'd been crap in. They did not need a new squad... Bar one or two we definitely did bar one or two, although (un)fortunately we could not get rid of some of them (i.e sicknote Sandro)

Match Thread on 23:10 - Oct 30 with 2000 viewsthemodfather

there was a few bees fans being tw@ts , one in the side stand, in a greenish coat, with poppy at the front, was very mouthy and messed about with the ball etc
and a steward in blue vest, in front of him did zip.
as for the game, bees wanted it more, we were poor, poor passing ,slow tempo, wasteful...ok we hit the bar and post but not the net, they did.
their goal came from our break, was it tosser? who tried a pass and underhit it? then they break and 1-0.
the curse of sky hit again....a halloween howler...time to bury the hatchet and send ramsey back to coaching school kids
Match Thread on 23:53 - Oct 30 with 1914 viewsQPR_John

"It is a pure fallacy to think just because our players are individually better that we should beat the opposition. "

And why is that, could it be the opposition have shape, a plan, are tactically more aware, all down to the manager.
Match Thread on 23:59 - Oct 30 with 1891 viewsJigsore

Match Thread on 23:53 - Oct 30 by QPR_John

"It is a pure fallacy to think just because our players are individually better that we should beat the opposition. "

And why is that, could it be the opposition have shape, a plan, are tactically more aware, all down to the manager.

Oh christ yeah, 14 whole games and an unbalanced squad with half a decent fullback and several numbers 10s, better get rid f the c*nt before he causes our world beaters any more damage.

as we all know any decent manager can create a decent team in under a third of a season... well except maybe fans favourite Nigel Pearson. And all the others. But apart from that...

Match Thread on 00:02 - Oct 31 with 1883 viewsMrNITK

Oh dear. Absolute b@llocks! Ned would smash him in a sprint. Ned is no right back. Caught in no mans land, just like he has done all season! I've never booed a player in my life, not going to start now. Ned will get my support whenever he is named on the team sheet but he has been f@ckin awful this season!!!
Match Thread on 00:09 - Oct 31 with 1859 viewsAgedR

I love many posters on LFW. Some, I merely stand back and admire for their wit or quality of prose. However I feel myself mostly inclined to this post.

I was there tonight and was almost on the verge of posting, "we look pretty organised and Henry is doing a job, unlucky it hit the post" at half time.

We were pretty abject second half admittedly, but, Brentford are not a bad team and if are expectations are at such a level that this sort of defeat riles us, then, sorry, we're in cloud cookoo land.

We're an average team with loads of debt. A change of manager will mean that we are average team with a load of more debt.

And our support was piss poor tonight. Petulant, unforgiving, wantant.

Genuinely, what the fuxk is a matter with our expectations.

Get on, get beat occasionally, but FFS BE QPR again!!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Match Thread on 00:09 - Oct 31 with 1859 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 30 by CHUBBS

Blackpool and Wigan were struggling and changed managers too and it made absolutely fúck all difference, they were both still relegated.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread on 00:19 - Oct 31 with 1826 viewskarl

Match Thread on 00:02 - Oct 31 by MrNITK

Oh dear. Absolute b@llocks! Ned would smash him in a sprint. Ned is no right back. Caught in no mans land, just like he has done all season! I've never booed a player in my life, not going to start now. Ned will get my support whenever he is named on the team sheet but he has been f@ckin awful this season!!!

The fullbacks werent up supporting attacking play so they absolutely should have been keeping their shape in case our attacks broke down, Ned was day dreaming in no man's land creating a big hole for Judge to run into, if he had been level with his CB's he would have snuffed out the danger no sweat.
Poor team selection if the manager is going to fit round pegs in square holes that's the result, got to be brave and drop the captain if you feel Hall is better but Clints injury will likely see Ned move back in the centre?
Match Thread on 07:58 - Oct 31 with 1680 viewsDorse

Match Thread on 00:09 - Oct 31 by AgedR

I love many posters on LFW. Some, I merely stand back and admire for their wit or quality of prose. However I feel myself mostly inclined to this post.

I was there tonight and was almost on the verge of posting, "we look pretty organised and Henry is doing a job, unlucky it hit the post" at half time.

We were pretty abject second half admittedly, but, Brentford are not a bad team and if are expectations are at such a level that this sort of defeat riles us, then, sorry, we're in cloud cookoo land.

We're an average team with loads of debt. A change of manager will mean that we are average team with a load of more debt.

And our support was piss poor tonight. Petulant, unforgiving, wantant.

Genuinely, what the fuxk is a matter with our expectations.

Get on, get beat occasionally, but FFS BE QPR again!!

Can't comment about most of this (my plans for the evening can be found on page 1) but Alte sums up my thoughts about the season and our expectations perfectly.

We are QPR. Shite but local. When did we become so convinced that we are world beaters?

The whole point of this season is to consolidate our position, put the club's ethos into play and aim to push on once our current issues have been addressed. I'm not an idiot. Alright, I AM an idiot, but I don't believe that our current squad is all that. Lay that at whoever's door you see fit but even with a squad everybody agrees upon we'll still get beaten from time to time.

The only reason we're annoyed is because we care. I recognise that even when I disagree with a post. The backlash against the booing was brilliant to see because, underneath the frustration, the QPR to which Alte refers is still there.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread on 12:12 - Oct 31 with 1590 viewsStanisgod

My god, I despair. I've watched that goal 5 times and onuah didn't let judge go ', he didnt even know he was there, just ball watching.you at least glance around to see where your men are! Simple.
If my boys Sunday league full back did that he'd get slaughtered.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024