Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:13 - Oct 24 with 46810 viewsBklynRanger

Let's get 'er done then. Flowing football, impregnable defenciving, passion, drama, all coming up on pages to follow.
Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 30 with 1979 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 30 by BklynRanger

I could still see Charlie toeing one in here

No I couldn't
Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1945 viewsnyhoops

dont like how much JET is on the delivering end of crosses, cant stand these throw ins either. he should be in the box in all of these situations.
Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1932 viewsJigsore

we've been rubbish the second half. Every single 'derby' bar a few over the past few years we have looked scared and out of our depth

we've hit the bar twice and Phillips header was close but it's fair to save we would not deserve to win even if we had converted

same old rangers.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1919 viewsactonman

How often ( and I would suggest nearly every fling game I have watched rangers win / draw)
Have we been in the lead and hanging on for deer life at the end of the game

Why does it not work the other way ?
Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1892 viewsBostonR

Get Pearson in ASAP.
Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1883 viewsJuzzie

We go 442 but Brentford have starved us the opportunity to deliver balls in.

Tight game. We hit the woodwork twice but Brentford edged the 2nd half. At least it wasnt a repeat of the Fulham game in terms of the way we rolled over.
Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 1877 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Have a good weekend chaps

We look more like relegation candidates than promotion
Enough is enough

by the way Tosser is exactly that
Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 1829 viewsFloridaR

It took the side till 9.30 mins to string the 3 passes together.

Ramsey new style of flowing youth football...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 21:41]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 1817 viewsEpsomHoop

This team is playing like they're just waiting for this clown to be sacked. There is no intensity and even though we win last week we were crap and we're lucky enough to be playing against an even crapper team

We play a rubbish brand of football and he clearly can't take this club forward, it's getting worse and worse

Get rid now...get Pearson
Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1794 viewsJigsore

Good for them they won their cup final. Very happy for them, they might never reach these heady heights again in their history

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1793 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 30 by nyhoops

f*ck off

Man, I' m only trying to lighten the mood with some gallows humour, I'm not disagreeing with you at all - as you can see from my last comment bowing to your knowledge of the last few games.

But if we're in any doubt watch the game at 90.47 and see the utterly shameful effort he makes. There may - as I always remember and old rangers man telling me - a problem in his life this week. Or maybe he's just lazy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1791 views1BobbyHazell

Poor night, Henry and Toser, what can you say? They were not alone in culpability tonight, Brentford are on a good run, onwards.

A special mention for Brooklyn's excellent Thread Hosting, made us all feel very welcome. My glass was never less than half filled but you might want to check the Best Before on those olives.
Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1786 viewsDejR_vu

What a surprise. #dreammanager.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1753 viewskomradkirk

fcking melters,no ability,no heart...fcuk off rangers
Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 2096 viewsDeepcutHoop

Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 30 by Juzzie

We go 442 but Brentford have starved us the opportunity to deliver balls in.

Tight game. We hit the woodwork twice but Brentford edged the 2nd half. At least it wasnt a repeat of the Fulham game in terms of the way we rolled over.

I'll be damned if I'm going to be demanding a man be sacked for losing a London derby. We'd have had half a dozen managers a season if that was the case.

Come back to me when we're actually in a crisis.
Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2094 viewsbaz_qpr

Game lost in central midfield and right back again. Brentford deserved their win, Alan Judge looks a real player we look like a lower mid team. Granted game might have been different if Luongos go in and Phillips had to score
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 21:43]
Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2086 viewsRickyDicky

Their manager made them want it more....

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2076 viewsnyhoops

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Man, I' m only trying to lighten the mood with some gallows humour, I'm not disagreeing with you at all - as you can see from my last comment bowing to your knowledge of the last few games.

But if we're in any doubt watch the game at 90.47 and see the utterly shameful effort he makes. There may - as I always remember and old rangers man telling me - a problem in his life this week. Or maybe he's just lazy.

fair enough im just salty. JET looks nothing like Ving Rhames btw.
Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2065 viewsDiscodroids

did i hear the sky gadge say that they havent beaten us for 5o years !!!!

its like being managed by charlie bronson on the liquid cosh, dribbling into his paper cup under ramfukker.

utter piss.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2055 viewsToast_R

We lost I'm just surprised it was only 1 nil.

All the gear and no idea
Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 30 with 2017 viewskensalriser

Shocking stuff. Once again we've made a competent but ultimately ordinary side look like worldbeaters.

Ramsey's a dead man walking now/ It's not that we lost, it's just that the football is so dreadful and we look so lethargic and lacking in ideas.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 30 with 2008 viewsflynnbo

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 by DeepcutHoop

I'll be damned if I'm going to be demanding a man be sacked for losing a London derby. We'd have had half a dozen managers a season if that was the case.

Come back to me when we're actually in a crisis.

But you must be pleased with the style of football, surely?
Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 30 with 1959 viewsnyhoops

mentioned this earlier, but do any of you think Warnock may have had an effect on our disturbing hoof-it-up style today?
Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 30 with 1940 viewspaulparker

Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 30 by EpsomHoop

This team is playing like they're just waiting for this clown to be sacked. There is no intensity and even though we win last week we were crap and we're lucky enough to be playing against an even crapper team

We play a rubbish brand of football and he clearly can't take this club forward, it's getting worse and worse

Get rid now...get Pearson

Hoof , hoof , hoof
Pathetic
We have lost to average teams like Fulham, Brentford, Forrest Birmingham
This bloke ain't fit to cut the half time oranges , get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 30 with 1933 viewsHollowayRanger

Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 30 by Jigsore

Good for them they won their cup final. Very happy for them, they might never reach these heady heights again in their history

neither might we

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024