Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 55587 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 2064 viewswestberksr

'King' Green? on 19:48 - Jan 1 by Bluce_Ree

Fking QPR. Green was king awesomeness but we've stuck him behind a team of hooped c**ts and he's caught the disease.

It's a rough patch for sure. I'm not going to defend him. The anti Green shit started way too early though and instead of blaming one guy, look at the shit team, tactics and every f*ck connected to the club.

Everything about us is shit right now. Make yourselves feel better by putting it all on the King but just know, you'll ruin Smithies putting him behind this shower of buttf**king c*nts.

But yeah, Green could do better.

Bluce, the one player in our defence that has shown the right balance of composure and sense is the poor fukker that Green took out. Despite the fact that we are a bit toss from back to front, Green had absolutely no need/right to come for that cross as Hall was in the right place to deal with it.

Felt sorry for Hall and i think his reaction showed what what he thought of the former Ingerland number 1. He certainly didn't deserve to be included in that horror show of a goal.
'King' Green? on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 2034 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 19:51 - Jan 1 by YorkRanger

We were rubbish, but having potentially scraped a potential point out of nothing, you have to expect better from an international goalkeeper.

I blamed him for the Brighton goal and still think that he made it so much easier for Wells in the Huddersfield game by virtually standing on one post.

A past it has been living on his name!! I can't even be bothered to slag him off any more! Pathetic.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

'King' Green? on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 2027 viewsTacticalR

'King' Green? on 19:36 - Jan 1 by Jigsore

I propose to you, your honour, that the sh*tc*nt known as Robert 'Rob' Paul Green is guilty on no less than 400 cases of absolutely criminal goalkeeping

if you will, exhibit A

The prosecution rests its case

Just back. OK, it's a howler, but Onuoha was constantly nowhere near his man, and in this case let the cross come in with no opposition.

Air hostess clique

'King' Green? on 20:03 - Jan 1 with 2011 viewsNorthernr

Disaster waiting to happen. Another 'name' holding his place for no other reason than that name. The second goal today is laughably bad.
'King' Green? on 20:08 - Jan 1 with 1980 viewsHooparoo

At the end of the day a keeper's primary role is to give his team confidence and be solid. Clearly that's not the case anymore and Hall very clearly told him to "Fck off" when Green claimed he called for it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 20:09]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

'King' Green? on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 1976 viewsjonno

'King' Green? on 19:48 - Jan 1 by Bluce_Ree

Fking QPR. Green was king awesomeness but we've stuck him behind a team of hooped c**ts and he's caught the disease.

It's a rough patch for sure. I'm not going to defend him. The anti Green shit started way too early though and instead of blaming one guy, look at the shit team, tactics and every f*ck connected to the club.

Everything about us is shit right now. Make yourselves feel better by putting it all on the King but just know, you'll ruin Smithies putting him behind this shower of buttf**king c*nts.

But yeah, Green could do better.

Personally, I would never have used the adjective "awesome" to describe Green at any stage in his career. In my view he has always been an average keeper that is prone to errors. I believe now that as he has aged his bottle has gone and he no longer fancies getting clattered so stays on his line instead of jumping against an opponent to win the ball, just see how many balls go through the six yard box that a decent keeper should collect. He was obviously at fault against Brighton, I still think he should have got to the free kick against Huddersfield and he should have come off his line to prevent Ipswich's winning goal, the ball was in the air for a long time and was headed in from within the six yard box. As well as his bottle going I believe his reactions have slowed.
'King' Green? on 20:14 - Jan 1 with 1953 viewsgobbles

Green has always been a disaster waiting to happen, right back to game one v Swansea when we started well and imploded after one went straight through his hands.
He had a great season the year we went up, but he has had 3 bad seasons and one good one at QPR
'King' Green? on 20:21 - Jan 1 with 1921 viewsDorse

I, for one, was unimpressed. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 1887 viewsCamberleyR

I'd have been embarrassed if I'd made a mistake as horrendous as that when I played Sunday league football.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

'King' Green? on 20:41 - Jan 1 with 1849 viewsQPR1882

Back in the day i used to play in goal, and at a pretty decent level. What i always believed as a keeper was ANYTHING in the air in the 6 yard box was mine, if you were in my way the tough. The defenders i played with knew that.

Hall should have know that today. The ball was in the air in the 6 yard box. if Hall had got out of the fcking way and left the ball instead of panicking in the last minute we would now be talking about a draw.

Fact is Green will not win, he will get the blame for coming for the ball that was his. Sameway if Hall had got out of the way and left the ball and Green had not come for it then everyone will be moaning as wtf Green did not come out for the ball.

When you are public enemy number one you are fckd if you do and fckd if you don't.
'King' Green? on 20:46 - Jan 1 with 1814 viewsWatford_Ranger

'King' Green? on 20:41 - Jan 1 by QPR1882

Back in the day i used to play in goal, and at a pretty decent level. What i always believed as a keeper was ANYTHING in the air in the 6 yard box was mine, if you were in my way the tough. The defenders i played with knew that.

Hall should have know that today. The ball was in the air in the 6 yard box. if Hall had got out of the fcking way and left the ball instead of panicking in the last minute we would now be talking about a draw.

Fact is Green will not win, he will get the blame for coming for the ball that was his. Sameway if Hall had got out of the way and left the ball and Green had not come for it then everyone will be moaning as wtf Green did not come out for the ball.

When you are public enemy number one you are fckd if you do and fckd if you don't.

All well and good but this is an goalkeeper who normally wouldn't come for a cross a yard from his line. If Hall is in any doubt at all he has to try and get rid. If it was so close to the goal why was Green having to lunge for it so desperately? As an ex-keeper myself I can't blame Hall.
'King' Green? on 20:51 - Jan 1 with 1790 viewsPommyhoop

'King' Green? on 20:46 - Jan 1 by Watford_Ranger

All well and good but this is an goalkeeper who normally wouldn't come for a cross a yard from his line. If Hall is in any doubt at all he has to try and get rid. If it was so close to the goal why was Green having to lunge for it so desperately? As an ex-keeper myself I can't blame Hall.

This.
With probably every other keeper at this level ( including Smithies) you would have Hall standing there with his arms out wide acknowledging his keepers shout who would've been there in time to catch it let alone flap at it like John Inman.
Not with Greeno tho. He's weak as piss.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'King' Green? on 20:52 - Jan 1 with 1781 viewsstowmarketrange

'King' Green? on 20:08 - Jan 1 by Hooparoo

At the end of the day a keeper's primary role is to give his team confidence and be solid. Clearly that's not the case anymore and Hall very clearly told him to "Fck off" when Green claimed he called for it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 20:09]

I was sitting in the front few rows of ML and I never heard him call for the ball.If he did call for it he must have used sign language.
What more can he cock up without being dropped?
'King' Green? on 20:52 - Jan 1 with 1780 viewsconnell10

Rubbish!

'King' Green? on 20:53 - Jan 1 with 1776 viewsgobbles

Green should have seen Hall as Hall was ahead of him. Also he didn't move out to the ball, he just flung himself at it.
'King' Green? on 20:59 - Jan 1 with 1740 viewsQPR1882

'King' Green? on 20:53 - Jan 1 by gobbles

Green should have seen Hall as Hall was ahead of him. Also he didn't move out to the ball, he just flung himself at it.

He came out ( imo ) to punch the ball not catch it. Hall was in his way and should not have been there.

HERE IS A FACT.............

As green is this seasons whipping boy then it's Greens fault, if it is or isn't

If Hall was this seasons whipping boy it would be his fault

I wonder after Green is gone who you guys will decide is the new whipping boy ?. maybe, just maybe questions should be asked of chief for letting the cross in the last minute of the game come over so bloody easy, but chief is not Green so nowt will be said.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 21:03]
'King' Green? on 21:00 - Jan 1 with 1724 viewsozexile

Why is he even trying to punch it? If he's called surely he should be catching it.
'King' Green? on 21:04 - Jan 1 with 1699 viewsJigsore

'King' Green? on 20:59 - Jan 1 by QPR1882

He came out ( imo ) to punch the ball not catch it. Hall was in his way and should not have been there.

I wonder after Green is gone who you guys will decide is the new whipping boy ?. maybe, just maybe questions should be asked of chief for letting the cross in the last minute of the game come over so bloody easy, but chief is not Green so nowt will be said.

but Green usually only comes off his line to flap at something. Hall knows this so he's going to try clear it himself, and that would have been far safer than the punch Green was attempting

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

'King' Green? on 21:05 - Jan 1 with 1691 viewsQPR1882

'King' Green? on 21:00 - Jan 1 by ozexile

Why is he even trying to punch it? If he's called surely he should be catching it.

Keepers do punch the ball rather then catch it AFTER calling for it.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 9:14]
'King' Green? on 21:08 - Jan 1 with 1681 viewsQPR1882

'King' Green? on 21:04 - Jan 1 by Jigsore

but Green usually only comes off his line to flap at something. Hall knows this so he's going to try clear it himself, and that would have been far safer than the punch Green was attempting

Something you are assuming.If Green had cleared it with a punch the ball would have cleared the area. If Hall had cleared it it probably would have gone for a corner and a chance for Hull.
'King' Green? on 21:08 - Jan 1 with 1677 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 20:59 - Jan 1 by QPR1882

So you actually really think that goal was not down to green?? Stop apologising for the usless git and see him for what he is, a player only in the team because of his name and I'm bloody sick of it, oh and by the way ned ain't a right back.

'King' Green? on 21:13 - Jan 1 with 1644 viewsQPR1882

'King' Green? on 21:08 - Jan 1 by connell10

So you actually really think that goal was not down to green?? Stop apologising for the usless git and see him for what he is, a player only in the team because of his name and I'm bloody sick of it, oh and by the way ned ain't a right back.

By the way ned is not a right back.

oh thats ok then, its ok for him to let a cross come over un challenged because after all he is not a right back.

I don't think it was a Greens fault not apologising , just an opinion
'King' Green? on 21:18 - Jan 1 with 1993 viewspaulparker

Green is a gormless looking overpaid sh1t Tony Roberts ,
cant kick, can't save , cant catch, can't command his box
please pay him up and fcuk him off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'King' Green? on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 1981 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 21:13 - Jan 1 by QPR1882

By the way ned is not a right back.

oh thats ok then, its ok for him to let a cross come over un challenged because after all he is not a right back.

I don't think it was a Greens fault not apologising , just an opinion

It was greens fault just my opinion and everyone around me in the upper loft and every single fan I spoke to on the way home! Green is a England international don't ya know he must be good and must be played every single game no matter what!! Well he has to earn his 50 grand a week some how!

'King' Green? on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 1945 viewssimmo

Everybody knows what I think and Green is proving me right every week. A poor keeper in atrocious form. Should have been dropped long ago.

Imagine being a defender in front of him, you'd have zero confidence. If this doesn't FINALLY get him dropped then there's no chance he ever will

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024