Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 55588 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 13:33 - Dec 29 with 2381 viewsTheBlob

Rob offered Wells far too much goal - go on put it there and he f*cking well did.Was Greeno a crab in a previous incarnation?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

'King' Green? on 13:45 - Dec 29 with 2364 viewsQPR1882

Seems to be a lot of blame on Green for reasons i can't see but nothing has been said about the defence that capitulated and left the striker a clear strike on goal. Give me £25k a week and i will take one in the face for the team all day long.
'King' Green? on 14:04 - Dec 29 with 2332 viewsadhoc_qpr

Green has been on poor form for the last 6 weeks or so and he is off in the summer anyway.

Smithies might not be very good, but i'd rather play him and find out now.

Give him 10 games and if he's completely woeful, we can bring Green back until the summer and then try and sort out something else. If he's average, give him the rest of the season and then make a judgement next summer.
'King' Green? on 14:08 - Dec 29 with 2318 viewsfrancisbowles

'King' Green? on 14:04 - Dec 29 by adhoc_qpr

Green has been on poor form for the last 6 weeks or so and he is off in the summer anyway.

Smithies might not be very good, but i'd rather play him and find out now.

Give him 10 games and if he's completely woeful, we can bring Green back until the summer and then try and sort out something else. If he's average, give him the rest of the season and then make a judgement next summer.

Sounds like a decent plan to me.
'King' Green? on 14:30 - Dec 29 with 2296 viewsHadders

Whatever you think about Green as a player, he always strikes me as a very likeable, decent chap, so the OP of this long-running thread always makes me wince.
'King' Green? on 16:23 - Dec 29 with 2243 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fair enough, but I wouldn't give him 10 games, 4-6 should be enough to get him comfortable. Then we'd have a keeper we could spell for Green, maybe even take first place if he excels, or else we'd either back him off for a while or move him on.

I'm not dark on Green. I think he is actually a good stopper, though he does have a certain unreliable trait. Nothing wrong with making sure his competition gets up to speed. Besides, it isn't fair to keep Smithies on the bench until he is suddenly the only option.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

'King' Green? on 18:57 - Dec 29 with 2184 viewsterryb

'King' Green? on 12:34 - Dec 29 by Bluce_Ree

No mention of the decent save he made earlier in the game or mistakes by other players? Cool.

Looked like a very decent free kick to me, right inside the post. But what do I know.

Yesterday is the one goal that we have conceded recently that I wouldn't attach any blame to Green for. Most of those have only been partially his fault, but he has contributed to most of them.

Any problem from him could only be on his setting up of the wall & the defence allowing Huddersfield to place two men on the end of it!

However, I'm really struggling to remember the decent save he made, I can only recall one save & that was very routine.

I can't recall a goalkeeper since Chris woods or Tony Roberts who has been responsible for making more mistakes that have led to goals.
'King' Green? on 21:07 - Dec 29 with 2115 viewsdistortR

Re: letting 2 Huddersfield players into the wall, i think it's good that rangers is a more inclusive place these days.
Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 22:43 - Dec 29 with 2069 viewsderbyhoop

And watching them split the wall better than the Red Sea for Moses. Good free kick but it went straight through the gap where 2 QPR defenders should have been. Not sure Green can take the blame for that one. But I do think his mobility is a lot worse than last year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

'King' Green? on 00:08 - Dec 30 with 2032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 21:07 - Dec 29 by distortR

Re: letting 2 Huddersfield players into the wall, i think it's good that rangers is a more inclusive place these days.

Nicely done.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'King' Green? on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 1901 viewsJamie

Yep, he's still a useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 19:06 - Jan 1 with 1882 viewsstuabd

As limp a hand as you can get on a ball.
'King' Green? on 19:07 - Jan 1 with 1869 viewsWatford_Ranger

The one time he comes for a cross...
'King' Green? on 19:10 - Jan 1 with 1824 viewsYorkRanger

Poor goalkeeping. Keeper needs to win that and take everybody out as necessary.

In fact rubbish.
'King' Green? on 19:12 - Jan 1 with 1812 viewsPey

Too many errors, too many points lost with this insecure goalie
'King' Green? on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 1776 viewsflynnbo

Does not inspire confidence anymore.
'King' Green? on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 1773 viewsStanisgod

Hall had it covered , no need to come out.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

'King' Green? on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 1769 viewsCHUBBS

The "outstanding choice" JFH has had plenty of time to witness his dreadful form yet continues to play him,why?
I have no sympathy for the manager who's only achievement to date is to successfully destroy the confidence NW resurrected after the previous disaster.
'King' Green? on 19:16 - Jan 1 with 1757 viewsGloucs_R

'King' Green? on 19:15 - Jan 1 by Stanisgod

Hall had it covered , no need to come out.

a diving punch, with a defender there to clear it....fking stupid keeping.

Poll: Are we staying up?

'King' Green? on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 1737 viewsstuabd

Apparently he's leading the way in the championship in terms of errors leading to goals! smithies!!,
'King' Green? on 19:20 - Jan 1 with 1698 viewsJigsore

you could certainly say were Robbed of a point today

seriously, Green is a consumate professional. He's not going to destabilise the dressing room if you drop him, someone needs to grow a bloody pair and bench him

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

'King' Green? on 19:23 - Jan 1 with 1670 viewsRanger78

I cannot believe he his still here taking our wages. It feels like he's never going to go.

He's having an awful season, does not deserve to be atutomatic choice and is clearly not inspiring the defence with any confidence.

I can't wait for him to be gone
'King' Green? on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 2217 viewsJigsore

I propose to you, your honour, that the sh*tc*nt known as Robert 'Rob' Paul Green is guilty on no less than 400 cases of absolutely criminal goalkeeping

if you will, exhibit A

The prosecution rests its case

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

'King' Green? on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 2134 viewsBluce_Ree

Fking QPR. Green was king awesomeness but we've stuck him behind a team of hooped c**ts and he's caught the disease.

It's a rough patch for sure. I'm not going to defend him. The anti Green shit started way too early though and instead of blaming one guy, look at the shit team, tactics and every f*ck connected to the club.

Everything about us is shit right now. Make yourselves feel better by putting it all on the King but just know, you'll ruin Smithies putting him behind this shower of buttf**king c*nts.

But yeah, Green could do better.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

'King' Green? on 19:51 - Jan 1 with 2094 viewsYorkRanger

'King' Green? on 19:48 - Jan 1 by Bluce_Ree

Fking QPR. Green was king awesomeness but we've stuck him behind a team of hooped c**ts and he's caught the disease.

It's a rough patch for sure. I'm not going to defend him. The anti Green shit started way too early though and instead of blaming one guy, look at the shit team, tactics and every f*ck connected to the club.

Everything about us is shit right now. Make yourselves feel better by putting it all on the King but just know, you'll ruin Smithies putting him behind this shower of buttf**king c*nts.

But yeah, Green could do better.

We were rubbish, but having potentially scraped a potential point out of nothing, you have to expect better from an international goalkeeper.

I blamed him for the Brighton goal and still think that he made it so much easier for Wells in the Huddersfield game by virtually standing on one post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024