Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! 09:10 - Sep 12 with 25682 viewsDiscodroids

A BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE OF Corbyn , Dianne Abbott and Dennis Skinner is not my idea of a FINE TIME, although A PERFECT KISS, from Caroline Flint dressed as Servalan from Blakes 7, would make me feel like ive been TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD.

A JOY DIVISION OF young people dressed as Charlie Bucket, have shown TRUE FAITH in Corbyn . Leaving the 1922 committee in SHELLSHOCK, laughing their fackn heads off in the Wigmore club at the STATE OF THE NATION. A NEW ORDER of David Lammy and Sadiq Khan really is TEMPTATION for me to get on the piss.

I cant wait for the THE UNKNOWN PLEASURES of seeing Corbyn at his first Prime ministers question time in a George Roper demob suit....poor Harriet Harman, SHES LOST CONTROL. It would seem.. .EVERYHINGS GONE GREEN as Corbyn will use solar panels at his cabinet meetings to set the WORLD IN MOTION.Lets hope He does'nt resort to POWER, CORRUPTION AND LIES and proves to be a man of SUBSTANCE.

....And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:15]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 1817 viewsHayesender

Quiz time. What Labour shadow cabinet minister uttered these words back in 2003?

“It’s about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table.”

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 15:05 - Sep 14 with 1796 viewsLythamR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:54 - Sep 14 by Hayesender

Quiz time. What Labour shadow cabinet minister uttered these words back in 2003?

“It’s about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table.”

John Mcdonnell
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 1775 views1BobbyHazell

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I'm not excusing him anything. Your BNP reference is completely incomparable and you know it! We are talking specifically about how 'we' approach 'rogue' states/organisations.

Lot's of people are trying to demonise Corbyn for talking to them whilst conveniently, but blatantly hypocritically, ignoring that their own government who they have voted for sell arms to them which is an immeasurably worse thing to do. It's quite simple really. If these same people who are condemning Corbyn have a list with the likes of Cameron, Blair etc etc higher up on it fair enough. But they don't, they are just trying to condemn a far lesser crime in one man whilst ignoring/supporting the far greater crimes of others in the same issue.

It's pure hypocrisy, clear as day. It's is nothing to do with genuine principle and everything to do with the pathetic, blinkered, point scoring attempts of empty modern politics.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 15:19 - Sep 14 with 1771 viewsFDC

He is refusing to speak to the media already

Not having been much of a "Corbynista" so far, I've been impressed by things like swerving the Marr show to attend a mental health event instead. He's remaining visible to those that matter at this stage whilst driving up the wall the neoliberal media that he has no chance of winning over, at least certainly not at this stage
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 15:54 - Sep 14 with 1711 viewsCliff

Are you really that blind?
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:15 - Sep 14 with 1681 viewsCamberleyR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:51 - Sep 14 by LythamR

Selling arms and training the nutters clearly hasnt worked out that well for us or for the civilian populations of the countries involved

Talking to them as an alternative can't have caused as much damage.

Corbyn was the one protesting to Free Nelson Mandela and end apartheid when the conservatives in power were breaking sanction and propping up the apartheid south african government.

"Corbyn was the one protesting to Free Nelson Mandela and end apartheid when the conservatives in power were breaking sanction and propping up the apartheid south african government."

Probably at the same time as borderline fascist Tory MP Terry Dicks (ironically John McDonnell's predecessor in Hayes & Harlington) was saying this: "How much longer will the Prime Minister allow herself to be kicked in the face by this black terrorist?"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:26 - Sep 14 with 1658 views1BobbyHazell

Haha! Completely unrelated!!

There is a list of government 'rogue' states and organisations. The government has sold arms to many on that list, Corbyn has talked to some. Completely unrelated! That is hilarious but also quite an insight into the cognitive dissonance required to hold certain views but still insist that you are 'right'.

Maybe when Corbs becomes PM he too can start selling them the means for mass genocide instead of his current henious crime of having talked to them and then you and yours can support him.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 16:27]
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:44 - Sep 14 with 1630 viewsBostonR

I recall a certain US President - Mr Obama coming from no-where to win the White House. He managed to galvanize a whole new group of voters in the US to get behind him. Now you have Trump pulling up trees in the Republican race.
Corbyn has come from the back-benches and literally stormed the new Labour movement, something which no-one would have predicted after the election. The Conservatives are not quite sure what to do with him, but they are not stupid and know he has set something in motion, which could be hard for them to manage. I only hope he does not play the "the haves and haves not" card as that will alienate a lot of people on both sides.
He is a principled politician and if he can deliver his message in a way that people easily understand the game will be on. Of course, he has to take on the Murdoch press, which is not easy. Cannot wait for PMQ's on Wed. Cameron and Osborne must be wondering what on earth is his first question going to be?
Login to get fewer ads

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 1571 viewsTheBlob

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:38 - Sep 14 by Cliff

I never suggested you were in the group I called idiots

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:53 - Sep 14 with 1561 viewscaptainmycaptian

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:13 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Im going with a few mates to see Nigel luther Farage on Wednesday at the circus Tavern, Purfleet.

At the end of his Wannsee Hustings , we get to ask him questions by writing it on a piece of paper , then placing it in a bucket , Then Nigel, being the kind of guy he is, reads it out on stage .

If any ones got a quote from Voltaire i can write down and Nigel can read on stage , I really think It could act as a Political Tesseract between left and right, where we could come together under a rainbow nation and feeling no shame in our nakedness.

uncanny..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 11:15]

love your work disco and i mean your posting not your job of letting young gangsters run amock for the umteenth time. I think the quote you are looking for is something along the lines " I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it " which unfortunately is not practiced in this country when it comes to pc flim flam
or " common sense is not that comman" or my favourite " every man is guilty of the good he did not do "
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:58 - Sep 14 with 1554 viewscaptainmycaptian

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

What you always notice about lefties who are losing an argument is they're not slow in getting into personal and collective insults.

yep just wait for the racist bigot or the nazi bomb to come out
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:20 - Sep 14 with 1535 viewsderbyhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:44 - Sep 14 by BostonR

I recall a certain US President - Mr Obama coming from no-where to win the White House. He managed to galvanize a whole new group of voters in the US to get behind him. Now you have Trump pulling up trees in the Republican race.
Corbyn has come from the back-benches and literally stormed the new Labour movement, something which no-one would have predicted after the election. The Conservatives are not quite sure what to do with him, but they are not stupid and know he has set something in motion, which could be hard for them to manage. I only hope he does not play the "the haves and haves not" card as that will alienate a lot of people on both sides.
He is a principled politician and if he can deliver his message in a way that people easily understand the game will be on. Of course, he has to take on the Murdoch press, which is not easy. Cannot wait for PMQ's on Wed. Cameron and Osborne must be wondering what on earth is his first question going to be?

But Corbyn has been an MP for 30 years, so he's hardly coming from nowhere. In that time, he has never held office and been a constant thorn in the side of his own party. No wonder the heavyweights of the Labour party are not prepared to serve under him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:31 - Sep 14 with 2350 viewsRangersw12

Has a Labour supporter I'm dismayed

He is a clear threat to the national security and all I can hope for is the party splits.

I certainty won't vote for Labour with him as leader
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:48 - Sep 14 with 2332 viewsDiscodroids

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:53 - Sep 14 by captainmycaptian

love your work disco and i mean your posting not your job of letting young gangsters run amock for the umteenth time. I think the quote you are looking for is something along the lines " I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it " which unfortunately is not practiced in this country when it comes to pc flim flam
or " common sense is not that comman" or my favourite " every man is guilty of the good he did not do "

Cheers Capn !. .

Ive Been watching the days events unfold on the 6'o' clock news , absorbing that front bench Of Eagle, Abbott, Nandy and Mcdonnel... The Zimbabwe fiscal polices being tossed around , the rictus fixed grins of sundry Labour mp's looking like their about to step into the void, and most incredible of all , Andy Burnham serving in the shadow cabinet. It has an unreal feel to me, Like a terry gilliam film in some alternate reality

Its only my opinion, and all joking aside, I think the labour party has gone quite insane.

its confusing to me , that im not getting half the satisfaction or enjoyment out of it that i thought i would..

I thought I hated them, Detested the Hive of traitors for what i perceive they have done to generations of east end working class families, But i feel Quite the opposite, i feel a bit sad.

[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 18:55]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:25 - Sep 14 with 2290 viewsBromleyHoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

What you always notice about lefties who are losing an argument is they're not slow in getting into personal and collective insults.

Oh the hypocracy of it. If it wasn't so funny I'd be staggered.

However, Corbyn is a classic example of someone who is content with critising and throwing brick bats from the back of the room. Give him some authority, let alone putting him in charge, and he'll be seen to be clueless and totally out of his depth. he's already making noises about avoiding PMQs and his handling of the media is unconventional.

What has happened here is like one of those weird XFactor episodes where Some oddball with no talent get through to the next round because he's entertaining and a bit different. The question is, If the Great British Public are feeling a bit mischievous and decide to back the unconventional underdog, will he get through to the next round!?!?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:31 - Sep 14 with 2277 viewsTheBlob

The last "oddball" with unpopular links - remember him?
My estimation of him shot up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:41 - Sep 14 with 2261 viewsBromleyHoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:31 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

The last "oddball" with unpopular links - remember him?
My estimation of him shot up.

Yes, the cause of supporting Hamas and Hezbollah, who are religious fascists, does attract oddballs.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:44 - Sep 14 with 2253 viewsbillericaydicky

You've got to laugh or you'd cry, the shadow front bench looks like a bad line up from University Challenge in the 1970s.

What future for the Labour Party now? Another SDP or a resurgence for the Lib Dems?

Interesting times!
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:54 - Sep 14 with 2236 viewsHollowayRanger

can you imagine if this lot actually won in 2020 and actually were running the country we're all be bloody refugees looking for somewhere better to go

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:58 - Sep 14 with 2223 viewsjamois

I'm glad Corbyn won otherwise we wouldn't have had the hilarity of today's Donald Trump retweet!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 20:16 - Sep 14 with 2207 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:48 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Cheers Capn !. .

Ive Been watching the days events unfold on the 6'o' clock news , absorbing that front bench Of Eagle, Abbott, Nandy and Mcdonnel... The Zimbabwe fiscal polices being tossed around , the rictus fixed grins of sundry Labour mp's looking like their about to step into the void, and most incredible of all , Andy Burnham serving in the shadow cabinet. It has an unreal feel to me, Like a terry gilliam film in some alternate reality

Its only my opinion, and all joking aside, I think the labour party has gone quite insane.

its confusing to me , that im not getting half the satisfaction or enjoyment out of it that i thought i would..

I thought I hated them, Detested the Hive of traitors for what i perceive they have done to generations of east end working class families, But i feel Quite the opposite, i feel a bit sad.

Disco,

I think we are 3,000 miles apart politically but I've always had a chuckle at your posts. Without getting neck deep up your arse I think you are a decent fella with a bit of a talent with the written word.

You've often revealed really personal stuff on here and I've admired you for that.

Two things I noted, the historical addiction and the pro sexual equality stance in relation to family members are causes that are right up Labour's (particularly this latest incarnation) alley. I know the Tories finally got gay marriage over the line, but it was opposed by a lot of Tory MPs and activists. Labour backed it fully. And can you really trust the cons to look after addicts properly? Actually care for them ahead of the private interests of medical firms?

Anyway, I'm a working class Londoner and I feel let down by Labour as well. Immigration has been poorly managed, but with the best of intentions. However the Tories have managed them badly too, but without the good intentions.

Anyway, I'm not expecting to see you singing the Red flag at The Sanctuary but have a proper think wether the conservatives, or UKIP, are really anything more than the political wing to corporate psychopaths.

Hate Labour if you wish, but hate them less than the other cvnts

Baz.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 2136 viewscaptainmycaptian

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:48 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Cheers Capn !. .

to be fair disco I should be a natural voter for them but I find my self feeling they are the party of benifits Imigration and general t watish ness over the last 20 year's. They have had the chance to do a lot and did nowtfor the uk workers they allowed us to be under cut took us to war blown a load of cash. I under stand I feel no joy at seeing the party my for fathers fought for falling apart and I have know like for the tories and they have none for me. where do I vote no where seems to want my cross I also find my self agreeing with a fair biy of what corbin says !
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 22:20]
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 22:37 - Sep 14 with 2118 views1BobbyHazell

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 22:15 - Sep 14 by captainmycaptian

to be fair disco I should be a natural voter for them but I find my self feeling they are the party of benifits Imigration and general t watish ness over the last 20 year's. They have had the chance to do a lot and did nowtfor the uk workers they allowed us to be under cut took us to war blown a load of cash. I under stand I feel no joy at seeing the party my for fathers fought for falling apart and I have know like for the tories and they have none for me. where do I vote no where seems to want my cross I also find my self agreeing with a fair biy of what corbin says !
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 22:20]

Very interesting post captain. Like you say the Tories are never going to genuinely represent a man like yourself and the Labour of the Blair years did little for the UK worker whilst continuing many a Thatcher agenda.

Which is why Corbs is generating a bit of excitement, as you say, you find yourself agreeing with some things he says. I'd suggest making sure that in the following weeks/months you listen to things from him straight from the horses mouth and not via a 'journalists' opinion/spin/deliberate misrepresentation of him. Listen directly to him, cast aside pre judgements and the 'he's a lunatic cries' of those who have never heard him speak and make your own mind up. True democracy.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 22:48 - Sep 14 with 2097 views1BobbyHazell

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:54 - Sep 14 by HollowayRanger

can you imagine if this lot actually won in 2020 and actually were running the country we're all be bloody refugees looking for somewhere better to go

I smell a win win.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 2078 views2Thomas2Bowles

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 22:37 - Sep 14 by 1BobbyHazell

Very interesting post captain. Like you say the Tories are never going to genuinely represent a man like yourself and the Labour of the Blair years did little for the UK worker whilst continuing many a Thatcher agenda.

Which is why Corbs is generating a bit of excitement, as you say, you find yourself agreeing with some things he says. I'd suggest making sure that in the following weeks/months you listen to things from him straight from the horses mouth and not via a 'journalists' opinion/spin/deliberate misrepresentation of him. Listen directly to him, cast aside pre judgements and the 'he's a lunatic cries' of those who have never heard him speak and make your own mind up. True democracy.

Agree

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024