Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! 09:10 - Sep 12 with 25684 viewsDiscodroids

A BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE OF Corbyn , Dianne Abbott and Dennis Skinner is not my idea of a FINE TIME, although A PERFECT KISS, from Caroline Flint dressed as Servalan from Blakes 7, would make me feel like ive been TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD.

A JOY DIVISION OF young people dressed as Charlie Bucket, have shown TRUE FAITH in Corbyn . Leaving the 1922 committee in SHELLSHOCK, laughing their fackn heads off in the Wigmore club at the STATE OF THE NATION. A NEW ORDER of David Lammy and Sadiq Khan really is TEMPTATION for me to get on the piss.

I cant wait for the THE UNKNOWN PLEASURES of seeing Corbyn at his first Prime ministers question time in a George Roper demob suit....poor Harriet Harman, SHES LOST CONTROL. It would seem.. .EVERYHINGS GONE GREEN as Corbyn will use solar panels at his cabinet meetings to set the WORLD IN MOTION.Lets hope He does'nt resort to POWER, CORRUPTION AND LIES and proves to be a man of SUBSTANCE.

....And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:15]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:23 - Sep 14 with 2360 viewsKonk

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:11 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

Maybe I missed it but I cannot recall Corbyn talking about the leaders of Israel as friends.

Maybe I missed it because I haven't pored over everything he ever said or everyone he's ever shared a platform with, but if you can find an example where he's appeared at the same event as the leaders of Israel and not referred to them as friends when introducing them, I'll happily concede you have a good point.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:26 - Sep 14 with 2355 viewsganjR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:23 - Sep 14 by Konk

Maybe I missed it because I haven't pored over everything he ever said or everyone he's ever shared a platform with, but if you can find an example where he's appeared at the same event as the leaders of Israel and not referred to them as friends when introducing them, I'll happily concede you have a good point.

Head.
Brick wall, Konk.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:13 - Sep 14 with 2325 viewsQPR_John

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:26 - Sep 14 by ganjR

Head.
Brick wall, Konk.

Can you explain really I want to know.

Do you know of a time when Corbyn refered to Israel as friends.

If he has not do you not think it not double standards that he talks of some people he purports to disagrees with as friends but not others
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 12:14]
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:15 - Sep 14 with 2279 viewsQPR_John

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:23 - Sep 14 by Konk

As I said I may have missed it and was hoping you could put me right.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:31 - Sep 14 with 2259 viewsKonk

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:13 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

Can you explain really I want to know.

Do you know of a time when Corbyn refered to Israel as friends.

If he has not do you not think it not double standards that he talks of some people he purports to disagrees with as friends but not others
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 12:14]

You can agree with greater justice and a better deal for the Palestinians without supporting the violence of Hamas and Hezbollah; but you can’t have peace in the region without engaging both parties.

I’m afraid I don’t have the time or the resources to go through archived transcripts of Jeremy Corbyn’s public meetings searching for such an example — but that doesn’t mean one doesn’t exist. And is this not all a bit playground? Wasting time worrying about whether someone called someone a friend or not? If he’d said, “Welcome to our friends from Hamas — hopefully they’ll continue blowing up Israeli civilians for many years to come”, I could see where outrage is coming from. Are you outraged that the Queen and Prince Charles can shake hands with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness despite Sinn Fein wanting to bring about the end of Northern Ireland as a state and their heavy involvement in the IRA’s activities both in NI and the bombings on the mainland? Does the Queen being polite and looking at the bigger picture as she shakes Martin McGuinness’s hand mean she’s now actively campaigning for the re-unification of a 32 state Republic and spending Saturday evening’s singing along to Rebel songs in the Archway Tavern?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:41 - Sep 14 with 2240 viewsKonk

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Clive, if you've got minutes from his meetings and copies of his diaries of engagements over the past 35+ years, it would be great to see them. That way we can check your statements.

There are plenty of back-bench committees and groups that focus on overseas issues such as the Middle-east peace process, so it's not unusual for them to invite overseas guests to conferences etc. And if you had the time, you could probably find plenty of examples of David Cameron giving Putin a nice hug.

Here’s a well-known anti-establishment, anti-British nutter doing a sword dance with our good friends the Saudis, who’ve done as much as anyone to promote and finance Islamism and Islamic terrorism throughout the world:

They’re all at it!

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:55 - Sep 14 with 2213 viewsKonk

I actually find it a bit silly when Farage is waterboarded every time some nutcase UKIP candidate for a council seat in Rochester says something offensive on Twitter. As for referring to the NF or BNP as friends — it would come down to context for me.

I would imagine there are families in the UK who feel physically sick at the thought of the Queen shaking hands with Martin McGuinness, and giving him a nice smile, but if there’s to be peace…

I don’t have all day to debate this, just pointing out that you don’t have to agree with everything someone says to shake hands with someone, share a platform with them or introduce them as friends.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:04 - Sep 14 with 2196 viewsKonk

You’re obviously something of an authority on Jeremy Corbyn whilst I must admit he’s previously only ever popped into my consciousness when rebelling against the Labour party over something or other; so I’ll bow to your expertise. But it doesn’t sound unreasonable to me to say that Hamas and Hezbollah need to be listened to and indulged to a degree if there’s to be peace in the Middle-east. I don’t think successive Israeli governments have really struggled for influence or supporters when it comes to gaining the ear of the West — so no idea what the composition of various panels would have been. Also, would Israeli representatives even agree to appear on the same panels?

For the record, I disagree with a lot of what Jeremy Corbyn says, I just think it’s ridiculous how people have leapt on the “Friends” issue.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:11 - Sep 14 with 2177 viewsTheBlob

You're missing the point that the Queen has world influence whereas someone who wasn't even head of a political opposition and had about as much world influence as an ant hill.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 13:12]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:26 - Sep 14 with 2165 viewsKonk

I doubt there’s a Parliamentary correspondent in the land who’s followed Corbyn’s engagements as closely as you appear to have done.

I have no idea what Corbyn’s worked on in the past of what his contributions, successes and failures have been, but if we’re judging his efforts in the middle-east for instance, then he’s not alone in his failure to secure peace is he? And you could argue that various US Presidents, European leaders etc arguably had greater influence and resources than a rebel back bencher; it doesn’t automatically follow that no-one should try to promote greater understanding of the issues.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 13:27]

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:34 - Sep 14 with 2147 viewsTheBlob

You get the distinct impression from the constantnt bemused and stunned expression that he never expected to be propelled into the limelight.If he had even the slightest inkling I'm sure he would have conducted himself in a different manner.It's a bit like the film King Ralph where all the alternatives have unexpectedly been cut down.
Well the flak has already started to fly,remember the lesson of Robespierre buddy.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:41 - Sep 14 with 2133 viewsTheBlob

Yep.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:51 - Sep 14 with 2115 viewsCiderwithRsie

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:41 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

Yep.

Speaking as a leftie pinko I find some of Corbyn's approach quite appealing, but a look at his supporters on TV gives me the heebie jeebies. I'm all for growing beards, wearing sandals and living off-grid on a diet of organic magic mushrooms myself, but you'd have thought one of them would own a suit and tie. I mean, someone needs to file the accounts on time and be able to meet the Association of Chief Constables without getting arrested on the way in.

Hmmmmm, I say. Judgement reserved.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:56 - Sep 14 with 2107 views1BobbyHazell

If you could find out how many of these sales Corbyn is responsible for Clive I'd be much obliged.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-uk-is-going-to-send-billions-in-arms-exports-t

So which is the bigger crime, chatting to certain groups or selling them arms to murder and oppress people with? Having read some of the things Corbyn has said I'd be very surprised if he wasn't keen to actually reduce such sales.

Laughable, painfully hypocritical attacks. But don't fear Clive et al, Corbyn's got no chance, the Establishment BlairCameroninte types in politics and especially the media will see to that. The No Difference Between Either Party Faux Democracy Politics will resume fairly soon. But forgive some of us if we enjoy it while it lasts.

ps Konk, great work brother.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:02 - Sep 14 with 2091 views1BobbyHazell

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:13 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Im going with a few mates to see Nigel luther Farage on Wednesday at the circus Tavern, Purfleet.

At the end of his Wannsee Hustings , we get to ask him questions by writing it on a piece of paper , then placing it in a bucket , Then Nigel, being the kind of guy he is, reads it out on stage .

If any ones got a quote from Voltaire i can write down and Nigel can read on stage , I really think It could act as a Political Tesseract between left and right, where we could come together under a rainbow nation and feeling no shame in our nakedness.

uncanny..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 11:15]

I'm telling you brother, a momentous coalition, a compromise of love.

Corby agrees to let Nige cut out the immigration (at least for now). Once Nige demonstrates to Corby how it is negatively affecting the British working man by allowing the corporate Elite to drive down the working and living standards, he'll be well into it.

Nige lets Corby stop the Elite from continually increasing their piece of the pie at the expense of the rest of us. Once he shows Nige how the FOREIGNERS hedge funds are particularly culpable, he'll be well into it.

Sorted. What's for lunch?

Love, is forever, the key.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 14:06]
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:06 - Sep 14 with 2148 viewsTheBlob

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:56 - Sep 14 by 1BobbyHazell

If you could find out how many of these sales Corbyn is responsible for Clive I'd be much obliged.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-uk-is-going-to-send-billions-in-arms-exports-t

So which is the bigger crime, chatting to certain groups or selling them arms to murder and oppress people with? Having read some of the things Corbyn has said I'd be very surprised if he wasn't keen to actually reduce such sales.

Laughable, painfully hypocritical attacks. But don't fear Clive et al, Corbyn's got no chance, the Establishment BlairCameroninte types in politics and especially the media will see to that. The No Difference Between Either Party Faux Democracy Politics will resume fairly soon. But forgive some of us if we enjoy it while it lasts.

ps Konk, great work brother.

And then when somebody slashes the military sales budget and contracts there will be an outpouring over loss of jobs.It's a sad truism that if you don't supply arms someone else will,yes life is cruel and unfair.

There are some good measures here but as has been said before the Grandees,sponsors,political whisperers and the permanent Civil Service will ensure only a fraction might even be considered.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:17 - Sep 14 with 1883 views1BobbyHazell

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:06 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

And then when somebody slashes the military sales budget and contracts there will be an outpouring over loss of jobs.It's a sad truism that if you don't supply arms someone else will,yes life is cruel and unfair.

There are some good measures here but as has been said before the Grandees,sponsors,political whisperers and the permanent Civil Service will ensure only a fraction might even be considered.

Genuinely don't know what to say about your first paragraph Blob. We should have a pop at someone for talking to 'bad' people but someone selling them arms is just good economics!!?? I suppose one thing life in recent times has shown us is that there are no bad consequences for anyone when 'bad' regimes get sold arms!!

AS for your list of his intentions, number 2 is the biggest reason why the Establishment won't let him get anywhere. There have only been 2 American Presidents who tried to print their own money for the good of the people as opposed to the Financial Institutions. Lincoln and Kennedy. Mmmm?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 1869 viewsTheBlob

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:17 - Sep 14 by 1BobbyHazell

Genuinely don't know what to say about your first paragraph Blob. We should have a pop at someone for talking to 'bad' people but someone selling them arms is just good economics!!?? I suppose one thing life in recent times has shown us is that there are no bad consequences for anyone when 'bad' regimes get sold arms!!

AS for your list of his intentions, number 2 is the biggest reason why the Establishment won't let him get anywhere. There have only been 2 American Presidents who tried to print their own money for the good of the people as opposed to the Financial Institutions. Lincoln and Kennedy. Mmmm?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

Blimey you're treading on dodgy ground quoting Meyer Rothschild.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:26 - Sep 14 with 1861 viewsCliff

What i like most about this is how it's the right wing idiots all hot and bothered
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 1860 viewsTheBlob

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:26 - Sep 14 by Cliff

What i like most about this is how it's the right wing idiots all hot and bothered

What you always notice about lefties who are losing an argument is they're not slow in getting into personal and collective insults.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 1856 views1BobbyHazell

My point is Clive all this 'moral outrage' stuff about him seems very hypocritical and weak when our actual government are actually selling arms to 'nutters'. There will be hoardes of people who voted for a government who does such a thing. If they care so much about the wrong doing of 'nutters' perhaps they could join us next time we are demonstrating at this http://www.businessinsider.com/defense-security-equipment-international-expo-lon

Surely better to talk to them than to just quietly sell them the means to commit genocide?

As for him getting anywhere, as I said before, no chance, in the vast spectrum of possibility that is our wonderful existence we have successfully been sold the lie that the narrowest of parameters are acceptable and possible.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:31 - Sep 14 with 1850 views1BobbyHazell

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

What you always notice about lefties who are losing an argument is they're not slow in getting into personal and collective insults.

You called someone a c**t the other day!!
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:34 - Sep 14 with 1842 viewsTheBlob

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:31 - Sep 14 by 1BobbyHazell

You called someone a c**t the other day!!

The truth often hurts,but it was for his own good.
Careful that very same person doesn't dig you out.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:38 - Sep 14 with 1838 viewsCliff

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:28 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

I never suggested you were in the group I called idiots
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:51 - Sep 14 with 1829 viewsLythamR

Selling arms and training the nutters clearly hasnt worked out that well for us or for the civilian populations of the countries involved

Talking to them as an alternative can't have caused as much damage.

Corbyn was the one protesting to Free Nelson Mandela and end apartheid when the conservatives in power were breaking sanction and propping up the apartheid south african government.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024