Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale 19:42 - Jul 4 with 852 viewsSaintNick

Saints should got for Aaron Ramsdale now David Raya has signed a permanent deal for Arsenal

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 20:28 - Jul 4 with 804 viewsjrewing

Ala Roy Keane “your living in cloud cuckoo land”
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 21:27 - Jul 4 with 736 viewssaint22

We should have sown this up week’s ago
We won’t get him we all know that
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 21:39 - Jul 4 with 726 views1ASIN12

We should yes, however we won’t be spending much money on a new goalkeeper.

McCarthy is our number one for next season. Unfortunately we haven’t got the money to offer McCarthy a new contract and spend on a keeper of Ramsdales quality.
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:33 - Jul 4 with 687 viewsPatfromPoole

There is more chance of Rishi Sunak being PM tomorrow than of Saints signing Ramsdale.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:44 - Jul 4 with 675 viewsdirk_doone

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:33 - Jul 4 by PatfromPoole

There is more chance of Rishi Sunak being PM tomorrow than of Saints signing Ramsdale.

You could say the same about the chances of Saints staying up next season if McCarthy is our first choice goalkeeper.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:50 - Jul 4 with 655 viewssaintwizzler

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:44 - Jul 4 by dirk_doone

You could say the same about the chances of Saints staying up next season if McCarthy is our first choice goalkeeper.

I never thought I’d say it, and I haven’t taken an E, but I’d rather have McCarthy in goal than Bazunu.
😮

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 02:22 - Jul 5 with 551 viewssaint22

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:44 - Jul 4 by dirk_doone

I have said it once but if we don’t get another good keeper in and rely on the three we had last season we will be straight back down
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 07:43 - Jul 5 with 445 viewsCity_boy

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 22:50 - Jul 4 by saintwizzler

I never thought I’d say it, and I haven’t taken an E, but I’d rather have McCarthy in goal than Bazunu.
😮

This sums up the dire situation we are in over the goal keeper position, when McCarthy becomes the preferred option. He has his moments ,but has shown he is not consistent, especially over a long season.
Login to get fewer ads

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 08:12 - Jul 5 with 413 viewsGRIM

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 07:43 - Jul 5 by City_boy

This sums up the dire situation we are in over the goal keeper position, when McCarthy becomes the preferred option. He has his moments ,but has shown he is not consistent, especially over a long season.

If McCarthy is going to be 1st choice next season, has RM finally conceded that his policy of playing out from the back isn't going to work in Premier lge.
I personally think he's given Macca a new contract as a short term solution but Baz will come back as first choice in 2025 & we'll be back playing suicide short balls across the back.
Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 09:26 - Jul 5 with 372 viewssaints__fan__73

We can't afford £30m on a keeper.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 14:44 - Jul 5 with 228 viewsCity_boy

Rays Signs For Arsenal Now Get Ramsdale on 09:26 - Jul 5 by saints__fan__73

We can't afford £30m on a keeper.

I agree, we can't afford £30m on a new keeper, but it wouldn't take too much to improve significantly on McCarthy or Bazunu. Even around the £10m mark.
[Post edited 5 Jul 15:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024